[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

Guest kimheami

pixiee said: wont it be odd if the Oh brothers fall/have a relationship with the Hwang sisters, and Rora n Mama has a relationship too :-s

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kimheimi ~ thank you for your translation.  I have been wondering the whole nite what led to the slap ~ like i said she has spunk!  RR still likes MM but she is trying to fix her life first before going to MM.  MM is just hurt and acting like he a *dumped* guy.

Guest pixiee

@kimheami thank you for the explanation. I like the way RR said things, even her brothers are in awe of her. 
btw do u mind explaining what was MM and RR talking about before she left the restaurant? thank you. 

@Pixiee - like kimiheimi said, I am excited that MM is gonna try make RR fall for him again.  What he does not know is that RR still like him but needs to fix her life again.  I LOL when the sandwiches did not turn out well during the meeting.  Serves PJY right!  Trying to win favors!  See MM remembers the time he had wth RR instead.  I am shipping for MM and RR <3

kimheami said: One of my favorite parts of the episode that had me squealing!
When he is staring into the mirror right before the practice Mama thinks of when Rora drove to his house and says to himself, "she wasn't acting." and essentially says that he is going to make her fall hard for him again.

AHHHHH!!!! can't wait!!!

Guest kimheami

@pixiee -
so in the restaurant,
MM asks RR "was there some unavoidable situation on that day?" (he is referring to when they were supposed to meet for breakfast oh so long ago).
she says she doesn't want to say. 
He wants her to quit his drama. She says no.
He says that he can recommend her to another drama. she says "even if you recommend me that doesn't mean that i'll be cast.  Look at how you, an assistant director by title was so easily able to ignore/brush aside a recommendation from the chief/department head (not sure thats his title but i'm rolling with it)
He says that role is really small and even has a face slapping scene. 
She says "actress PJY turns out to be the reporter PJY. You should tell her that i was the one that acted as her and stole her interview."
He asks how she has changed so much. even thinks at one point, "its like her DNA is totally different."
she also responds that he isn't what she thought he was. and that is probably because you really have to take the time to really get to know people.
he is pretty much shell shocked that she can be so guilt-free and makes some rude comment to her.
she says, "we are done here right"
he says "yea"

but then he follows her out the cafe
more discussion on how she can be so different and shameless.  MM asks her if she is really planning on being in his drama. RR says that she also find it unfortunate that it is his drama.
He says for her to quit.
She says that it is her livelihood (actually in korean, the words literally mean "food line").

and then cue my previous post about what leads up to the slap.

Guest kimheami

feima said: kimheami said: One of my favorite parts of the episode that had me squealing!
When he is staring into the mirror right before the practice Mama thinks of when Rora drove to his house and says to himself, "she wasn't acting." and essentially says that he is going to make her fall hard for him again.

AHHHHH!!!! can't wait!!!

Guest atomickitty

@kimheami
Ma Ma really has a prince complex, doesn't he? Who can blame him when he was raised the way he was. Let's see how he reacts to this new guy on the scene who is just as princely to look at. New guy is very cute.

I guess Ma Ma will have to learn that he can't have everything. Ro Ra has already started learning that. Her life was pretty charmed before. I think it's wonderful that she has such a great head on her shoulders and is seemingly taking everything in stride. I don't know how many people who could go from the mansion they lived in to such a small rundown apartment without having more of a fit.

I felt so bad for Ro Ra when she had to karaoke. I kept on thinking back to the times when her family did karaoke together. Made me tear up.

Can't wait for next week's episodes to see how all these things develop.

atomickitty said: @kimheami
Ma Ma really has a prince complex, doesn't he? Who can blame him when he was raised the way he was. Let's see how he reacts to this new guy on the scene who is just as princely to look at. New guy is very cute.

I guess Ma Ma will have to learn that he can't have everything. Ro Ra has already started learning that. Her life was pretty charmed before. I think it's wonderful that she has such a great head on her shoulders and is seemingly taking everything in stride. I don't know how many people who could go from the mansion they lived in to such a small rundown apartment without having more of a fit.

I felt so bad for Ro Ra when she had to karaoke. I kept on thinking back to the times when her family did karaoke together. Made me tear up.

Guest kimheami

@atomickitty

He totally has a prince complex. When he is sitting in his room, thinking after his shower, he even admits that he suffers from 애정결핍증, which literally means lack of affection.  Clearly he hasn't lacked affection (think of the smothering amount of affection from his sisters), but he elaborates in his thoughts that he needs everyone to like/adore him.

GAHHHHHHH!!!! this scene shows the lasting effect of his sisters doting on him, even as an adult. 

Guest kimheami

atomickitty said: @kimheami

LOL ! I love Natasha the way he is going up against PJY and cursing her in his heart that she won't be successful. I am glad the sandwiches didn't turn out well either. PJY thinks that MM is getting interested in her. She didn't know that MM is 'using' her to get RR's attention and MM's thought is full with RR. Now that RR is indifferent to MM, he starts to panic. 
It is getting more interesting now with the 2nd male lead appearance who is instantly attracted to RR. I am eagerly waiting for next week's episodes. 

Archived