[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

Guest atomickitty

@pixiee
Reporter's mom called Ro Ra's mom "Hyungnim". If my 2 years of kdrama has taught me anything, is that "Hyungnim" is the title that the mistress will call the first wife. I think the reporter's mom wants them to leave there and come live in her house or she has another, better, place for them to live. She asked how things became the way they are. I wondered before if Ro Ra was the mistress' daughter, but someone else said that it was the reporter that was Ro Ra's father's child. That just might be it. I would find it more interesting, and with more conflict to the lead, if Ro Ra was the mistress' daughter. If the reporter is the father's child, then it means nothing much in the drama department because the father is dead (sigh cry cry sniffle cry. I miss the father).

Am I the only one that notice that the reporter seems to be more bitchy lately, or was she always like that? She seemed nicer in the beginning episodes when her step sister was tormenting her...

:-/

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

Yeo-Ok (Park Ji Young's mom) offered to lease her 4 bed 2 bath apartment to the Oh's free of charge until their situation is restored, if the Oh brothers apologize to her for their ill-treatment of her back in the day. 
I'm not sure about Ji Young being Rora's father's daughter. I don't know if the timeline would add up. but you never know with Im dramas.
They confirmed all the Oh brothers are legally divorced from their spouses. but it was for financial sense. though it seems they are trying to match each Oh brother to a Hwang sister, chronologically by age. then sweeten the deal with a grand Princess Aurora and His Majesty Hwang's marriage. That leaves Ji Young no one. They can ship her to Paris to be with her half-sister then. 
Too bad no Rora and Mama scene today. they kind of sizzle together now that they are bitter about their relationship. Mama acts like he's totally over her but he's kind of obvious he still has unfinished business when it comes to love. his ears perked up with the chief mentioned Rora was in the middle of getting a master's in Chinese language and also asked the assistant director about how Rora did in the practice. he just can't help himself.

Guest pixiee

thank you @atomickitty for the explanation.
i thought hyungnim is used to address an older/senior brother/man by younger man/brother. hyung is the casual way of addressing. 

Guest atomickitty

Reporter's mom is annoying to me for some reason. Maybe because she advised her daughter (step or not) on how to lie so you can trap and keep a married man. The more I think about it, no matter how much drama it would bring to the story, I don't want her to be Ro Ra's mom. But of course now that I've said that, the opposite will happen....

And to add to the hyung/hyungnim of who calls who, I've seen it where girls in college will call an older guy, hyung. I'm not sure exactly why or if it's just to be cute.

Guest pixiee

wont it be odd if the Oh brothers fall/have a relationship with the Hwang sisters, and Rora n Mama has a relationship too :-s
@oyeleyeolusina thank you for the info re hyungnim

Guest dramaok

w5za.jpgly11.jpg
MM: let's talk for a minute.RR: (ignores and walks on)MM: Oh Su-Jung ssi.RR: (stops and turns)MM: why did you come here?RR: because Ms. Kim Min Jung said to come and watch the filming. How others act.MM: (nothing to say)RR: (leaves)MM: is Ddeokdae (dog) doing well?RR: Yup (without turning and without stopping).MM: (chases after her) where are you going?RR: to get in a car.MM: but this isn't the stop.RR: (ignores)MM: come on, let's talk.RR: I told you, Ddeokdae is doing fine.MM: are you really going to play the role of Namoh (maid in Altair)RR: yup.MM: let's go somewhere and have dinner.RR: not interested.MM: you're treating me like a total stranger.RR: (turns to face him) we agreed to do that! don't come to me.it makes me uncomfortable.MM: (speechless)RR: (gets in cab and leaves)
81px.jpg

@dramaok ~ thank you so much for your translation.  It is so fun to watch Mama speechless!!! Oh how i love Rora ~ she is so different from other heroines ~ she has spunk and is so full of confidence.

Guest pixiee

@dramaok thank you for the sub. i really like the way Rora treats Mama. Btw isnt it what he wants?
today episode is much more interesting conversation between them, it seems :). But not sure why Mama slapped her

oh where oh where are you dramaok?  i need translation?  Maybe the slap are wake-up call for both of them.  @pixee - did you watch live streaming? if yes, can you let me know which link?

Guest kimheami

@feima - essentially Mama askes her which side of her is real, the rich little princess or the person who says that the small drama role is her livelihood.  She responds by saying that she was practicing her acting skills. He is shocked and says "acting" and she responds, "yes".  Then *SLAP*. He slaps her. She slaps him. He says, "who are you to slap me". She says, "who do you think you are to slap me".  She says, "you should resolve things with words. the person who got duped should be the one at fault." "you have no idea that you are a 'wang-jesoo' do you". And then she walks away.

'wang-jesoo': "wang" means king and is used in slang korean terminology to mean 'huge [blank]'. "jesoo" essentially means luck, but is used in korean to also refer to someone as being a turnoff. So essentially she is saying "you have no idea what a huge turn-off you are do you?"

Guest kimheami

One of my favorite parts of the episode that had me squealing!
When he is staring into the mirror right before the practice Mama thinks of when Rora drove to his house and says to himself, "she wasn't acting." and essentially says that he is going to make her fall hard for him again.

AHHHHH!!!! can't wait!!!

Archived