[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

sarah.lina said: I wonder how WY will react in Episode 19, just the death stare at TH in the beginning of E18 give me chills X_X (that scene was powerfull by the way, just with his eyes, he told TH, that's the last time you'll touch SN) :D

Guest anjshin

SN may have voluntered to help TH, knowing what are the witts and capacity of SN, but i think it's TH's descrition after all, he indeed recognize how intelligent is SN, he may even wanted to protect SN after all but because of lack of strategical plan they failed and even been baited to DK, it's like playing chess, one wrong move and you'll die, worst you might sacrifice the most important one, your queen. :)

Here's a crazy idea I just had, Maybe El Temur will command WY to kill Lady Pak or her baby at some point because i don't think the story will go on with the baby, or maybe loool i don't know

But I would love to see WY coming to the dark side. Devil WY I'm waiting for youuuuuu  :D :D

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: i'm also waiting for that to happen, JJM is indeed a great villain too,. but to kill a baby? oh my he might kill himself 1st. . :)) :)) :))

guys I actually like WY's ability to control his anger
if I was in his place and saw SN tortured till unconsciousness
I would have killed dangkise with my sword right at that moment
but he is very good in planing and his actions are wise :)

Just a thought....

Dunno if sumone else has mention this before but does anyone here have thought the crazy concubine is perhaps TH's biological mother? May be one reason why head Eunuch is still taking good care of her instead of sending her out of the palace, that perhaps becos her background didnt qualify her to be empress or later on as emperor's mother that he was raised by another one of late emperor's wife/concubine who has a more powerful background?

Well the 'massage my feet' command is so similar to TH's command that I cud believe its heredity  :))

sarah.lina said: Oh OH OOOOOOOH I have an other idea too :D, because now SN will be inside El Temur's clan, she will interact more with Tal Tal, ok, ok, i'm just becoming crazy, all the speculations and no preview how do I live Tal Tal, tell me :D :D

Guest anjshin

@sara.lina: that's quite indeed a good story line, way better, keeping close and having an alliance with their enemy, just like the wang Go days when he was tricked by SN. bravo, you got an aditional xmas bonus getting near to taltal. LOL :))

@lxands : OOOOH that's interesting, i didn't think of that, but TH was the son of a concubine or an Empress, ah ok it's a K-drama, Birth secrets are everywhere :D :D

@larabn : Love triangle between Tal Tal, SN and WY, wooooooooow i don't know, i just don't have the words hhahahaha :D

sarah.lina said: @lxands : OOOOH that's interesting, i didn't think of that, but TH was the son of a concubine or an Empress, ah ok it's a K-drama, Birth secrets are everywhere :D :D

@larabn : Love triangle between Tal Tal and WY, wooooooooow i don't know, i just don't have the words hhahahaha :D

Guest anjshin

@lxands: exactly, same thoughts, in a kdrama world, lady noh chose to be looking insane, traumatized, so that they won't make an eye of her, in that case she might have the keys to solve the current blood letter issue, because might as well she didn't exist or might be dead now if she had no purpose at all. :)