What ethicnicity do ppl say you look like?

Heyyy

Guest Coreana<3

lawl. most people think i'm korean.

when i tell them i'm chinese, they act so surprised. <_<

it's probably because of my eyes. =T

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Essence.

I'm Cambodian and little Chinese, but since i'm so light in comparison to other cambodians, people usually think i'm full chinese, japanese, or vietnamese mixed with white.

But at school when i'm at my locker, most of my friends are like

"who's that white girl opening tina`s locker?"

and then I turn around and they're like "OOOH nevermind ! THATS TINA!" :rolleyes:

so .. i sometimes get that i'm white. heehee.

Guest fuRbaLL

ppl think i'm korean. even random ppl who sell stuff at the mall says "ahn nyung ha sae yo" just to get my attention ==;;; and they don't even speak korean. ==;;

but most white kids ask chinese then korean..cause there are so many koreans at my school...never japanese cauase there's only like 5 at my school

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

People seem to always have to guess what my ethnicity i am. The popular guesses are Chinese and Japanese. I am neither.

Guest SukarDrops

half mexican or puerto rican...somebody along time ago asked me was i egyptian :mellow: they said i look like the tanned masari's.. :mellow:

Guest &teekayy;

i'm viet, but most of the time people tell me that i look korean,

and a few have told me i look japanese.

i guess i take that as a compliment, korean and japanese people are cool i guess lol.

but there was this period of time where my hair was really light brown/golden brown

and i had gray contacts and people thought i was persian.

Guest xlilvietgrl

i'm viet, some people say i look chinese when i take my glasses off... -_-'' while other ppls, they say i look somewhat korean...I disagree with that one though...I don't think i look korean, at all...

It's funny how people feel so elated when others guess they're Korean/Japanese..

Most can't guess but maybe Malaysian/Chinese/Singaporean or something.

Guest yamaki_LOVE

im cambodian,--->light skin, chinky eyes people mistake me as a chinese or vietnamese because i really look a lot like it..small chinky eyes and light skin....i get from my friends that i look korean cause the way i dress and do hairstyles [ because im one of thoses girls who are into korean&japanese fashions]...

Archived