Daebaksubs: Is this really goodbye?

Guest Celebration

Well people KBS World is uploading their show now in eng subs on Youtube. If their is any particular show you guys want to watch I can lead you to the site. Though I rather do it in email or something.

Guest huey

SO this is frustating me..... after my soju and kimchidrama now daebaksubs...
and i cant access because that blog private...
i hope someone will help us to get inviting to their new blog....
Contact me if someone now...
T____________T

i miss varierty so much....

Guest lilaznvannie

Celebration said: Well people KBS World is uploading their show now in eng subs on Youtube. If their is any particular show you guys want to watch I can lead you to the site. Though I rather do it in email or something.

Guest lilaznvannie

Well supposedly daebaksubs is trying(?) to do a private site or something but couldn't say much because they are being monitered on their FB fanpage :/ they said this: "
[FINAL MESSAGE] Dear Daebaksubs viewers, yes, you must know what Final Message means, this is good bye. To all Daebaksubs past and present viewers, thank you so much for being with us since the first day we established Daebaksubs in 2010. Daebaksubs was my home, and the name is very dear to me. But we are no longer allowed to do what we like anymore. We have been told not to continue our hobby of spreading the Korean Hallyu wave to the world and what we were doing is illegal. This is good bye, after I post this message, this Facebook fanpage will no longer be active and the name Daebaksubs will be no more than just a past subteam. Please don't unlike this fanpage yet. I cannot say everything here because those people are keeping an eye on our fanpage. If you're a KPOP fan, you will immediately understand our solution: We will do the same like SHINHWA, please await us.

[apple] "

so who knows what they are planning now >_<

Guest huey

clumzie said: I'm not sure I should post this, but I've been freaking out about Daebaksubs closing for weeks now, and I recently came upon a site that seems familiar.As I know i'm not the only one here you go : http://jjangfanpop.blogspot.com/If anyone has a problem with this post message me and I will delete it.

Guest lilaznvannie

huey said: clumzie said: I'm not sure I should post this, but I've been freaking out about Daebaksubs closing for weeks now, and I recently came upon a site that seems familiar.As I know i'm not the only one here you go : http://jjangfanpop.blogspot.com/If anyone has a problem with this post message me and I will delete it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ZaidAdam

Well, there are sites like ktopia.net and kshowonline.com that try to collate variety shows into one place. They don't have everything but a great collection nonetheless and it should tie you over till someone else like daebaksubs pops up - where there's a demand there's always a supply

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest benii

really sad to know it's goodbye from daebaksub..
because i always watch and download file reality show from there..:(

Archived