Best Teeth Whitening Products?

Guest jammer25

Guest jammer25

I've recently been feeling more self conscious about my teeth. I brush, floss and go to the dentist regularly, but now that I'm looking for a job I would like to get that extra push for a brighter smile.

Would like to ask which teeth-whitening products (things like whitening strips and such) are the safest and most effective to whiten your teeth? I've done some research, but would like to hear people's experiences.

Thanks!

Guest iamhe

My family members tried whitening strips. Those things made their teeth whiter but more sensitive. I don't use strips or any special paste. I oil pull with coconut oil each morning for 15 minutes before brushing my teeth. Within a week my teeth became whiter and there's no sensitivity.

Guest itrayya

the 2 hour whitening stripes made my teeth hurt a few hours after use.

i suggest the Whitening Lightening Zero Whitening Pen. (something like that)
they are a little bit pricey but if you want for promo codes, etc, it ain't so bad. Hautelook has a sale on now too.

i've used the pens and i like it. it works for me : )

• 1 month later...
Guest donal

I just brush and floss regularly two times in a day. I go to Seapoint Clinic for teeth check up  every month.  Due to this reason I have white and healthy teeth. I don't use any special product.

• 2 years later...
Guest paulseand

A perfect smile is no longer difficult and expensive to achieve now a days. If you need not want to use brush or any other material, we can use quick dissolving whitening strips. It is therefore a very practical solution, and  can be used anywhere.

best teeth whitening kits

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I always try and buy a whitening toothpaste now but to be honest I don't know if it makes much difference. Will be interested to hear if you have success There are some medical conditions and medication that would have serious contraindications to receiving a teeth whitening treatment. It is in your best interest to go to a dentist. http://natures-smile.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm not considering whitening my teeth unless I really have yellowish type of teeth, which some say that it's the strongest type. As long as I keep it clean and fresh I'm okay with it. :)

Well, maybe I'm just afraid that it will make my teeth sensitive.. I don't know, haven't tried it.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Using such DIY whitening products is a bad idea, better to get teeth whitening done at the dentist’s. After that, if you maintain good oral hygiene then your teeth will be white for a long time. I had gone for teeth whitening at the ..........last year and my teeth are still in good condition.

• 1 month later...

There are many options and treatment available for teeth whitening but still I will recommend some home remedies that will definitely help to whiten your teeth. Below mention are the methods you can try these.

1. Coconut oil and Baking Soda for Teeth Whitening

2. Baking Soda and Lemon for Teeth Whitening

3. Baking Soda and Peroxide for Teeth Whitening

4. Strawberries and Baking Soda for Teeth Whitening

5. Turmeric and Baking Soda for Teeth Whitening

6. Baking Soda and Sea Salt for Teeth Whitening

7. Brushing Teeth with Baking Soda for Whitening

Here the How to do Teeth whitening using of these: https://www.beautyepic.com/baking-soda-for-teeth-whitening/

• 2 months later...

First, let’s understand what “whitening” means. Some people refer to a material that “brightens” teeth. This material tries to take off the surface stains on the enamel, making the teeth “brighter”. These could be a highly abrasive toothpaste, for example.

For true whitening, you need a chemical (usually a form of oxygen) that will penetrate the enamel, get into the dentin and then attack the pigments in the dentin that gives the tooth the characteristic darker or more yellow color. This is “whitening” , also known as “bleaching”.

The 2 leaders in the field are sold to the dentist under the brands “Opalescence” (by a company called Ultradent), and another one is “Zoom” (for whitening in the clinic) and Day White or Nite White (now by Philips and formerly by Discus Dental) for “take home” whitening. Whether they are the “best”, that is something that is a personal preference. They all come in different strengths and different time required to reach expected results. Each has its advantages and disadvantages, but that depends on what you would like.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had horrible yellow teeth (to much coffee and cigarettes) I recommend Alta Withe it worked great for me, I'm sure there are alternatives but if you want to give it a try it http://www.lnk123.com/SH10m7

Archived