♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am very excited for tomorrow episode ;))
i have question, do Taemin wears glasses? coz sometimes i think he uses contact lenses (dont know if this the correct words), my fav SHINee member is Minho but now Taemin as well :)) :D
btw i agree with someone said SM should fire SHINee stylists to be exact Taemin's stylish
i dont know if i have terrible taste in fashion so that i dont see Taemin's outfit are fashionable and suitable for him, especially his hair bright colors , dark colours suit him better, in my opinion

Guest taeuncouple

KYAAAA!!!!! Caon't wait for the next episode!!! I think I wouldn't sleep well while waiting for the newest episode of TaEun :))

doriana said: @femmefetale is right when she said Taemin wouldn't mind much. Taemin seem like he's jealous but I feel like we shouldn't worry much about it since. It wouldn't bother him that much imo.His jealousy that he displayed on the show (esp when Naeun told him abt her onscreen kisses) was more funny to me than somethng thay needed to worry about. Not really something I would worry about. He seems like he would recover fast and easily after being jealous since he is very optimistic and bright. He has this confidence too and would understand the nature of the job more as he's been in the industry way longer. And yes, his confidence like what @viyra said
However, what worries me more is how jealous Naeun can be whenever Taemin is around other girls. Her possessiveness, obsessiveness is much more scarier as she's the one who always monitors Taemin's activities ( the members told Taemin that she looked at his ariport pics to see if he has the phone case on). She even knows that drama that Taemin made a guest appeareance on. It was not a big drama that Taemin was a regular - it was just a guest appearance for 2 ep but Naeun still knows abt his" holding hand" scene.  Not to mention the look on Naeun's face was just..scary.... when Taemin said Girls Day instead  Apink. Apart form that, Naeun's jealousy is scarier to me because she's a girl who can be sensitive and she tends to keep her feelings inside (quiet people like her are often like this) . I can relate to her because I'm a girl and its a fact that most girls possess greater jealousy than guys.

Guest candiinoodles

Somebody posted on here before a clip of naeun slicing watermelon, the part taemin talked about before I can no longer find it!!! Can someone repost?

Guest zingzing16

@doriana I'd say Naeun is more of the type that is 'easy to forgive but hard to forget'. Being in the idol world she should be well-aware of the nature of this job,that's why i think Naeun, like Taemin, will be understanding to all the past/potential interactions of her husband with other female colleagues. However, she may not be able to forget about those things quickly. For a sensitive, quiet girl like Naeun, even the littlest things can build up doubts easily. Additionally, because she doesn't express herself out loud, all the insecurities she held inside might not be resolved but instead keep growing. That's just the thing which can potentially ruin a relationship. Luckily, our Taeminie is wise enough to secure Naeun's feelings, he's doing a great job at making her feel safe around him. On a positive note, I'd say I enjoy seeing Naeun jealous, it shows that she cares a lot and has a strong feeling toward Taemin. Besides, the great thing about first love is that your heart gets the first taste of all kinds of emotions, and  the more your heart feels, the more passionate the relationship will be. For our couple, this will be a once in a life time experience, I hope the love they have for one another will surpass all the insecurities. :) 

the new preview shows Naeun didn't wear that yellow top. maybe it's a gift from Taemin. our couple will have another couple stuff.
I've sneak some clips from other coupld of WGM. i learn that the couples tend to be very close in later eps... i feel like i'm watching a drama than a tvshow. i really hope Taeun will keep this kind of awkward forever, because it's more real. it's not like you're acting, if you really have feeling for each others and you're doing thing infront of camera, you can be that natural...haha.. so if our couple still be this awkward, that should be a good sign... i don't want to see the day when Taemin put his hand around NAeun's waist or shoulder and Naeun has no reaction or take it as normal, because it proves they're really doing their job not their heart lol...

I should put up my Christmas Tree right now... 
So many previews, unseen clips and bts photos released today!!!
i love this week!  I hope next week they will release something also...
BUT PLEASE NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT THEY WILL CUT OFF OUR COUPLE!!!
;))
The first two couples each has a 10 second previews and our couple has 16sec of heaven! kyaaa! Me too I can't wait for tomorrow's event!

I am not fully awake so I will make one wild guess. 

Since TaeMin already got some confidence from NaEun, it wouldn't be the 'Choiza case' or anything that would make him jealous.

My guess - she purposely made him see her 'naked' phone case since she will give him the new one.

Now I have to go back to sleep.

viyra said:

I am not fully awake so I will make one wild guess. 

Since TaeMin already got some confidence from NaEun, it wouldn't be the 'Choiza case' or anything that would make him jealous.

My guess - she purposely made him see her 'naked' phone case since she will give him the new one.

Now I have to go back to sleep.

I am not fully awake so I will make one wild guess.  Since TaeMin already got some confidence from NaEun' date=' it wouldn't be the 'Choiza case' or anything that would make him jealous.My guess - she purposely made him see her 'naked' phone case since she will give him the new one.Now I have to go back to sleep.[/quote']

Oh my dear @viyra.. thank you for wake up n give us a possible guess... have a sweet dream then... >.<

Archived