♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest mywebfoot

Here's the link to Narsha's version if anyone is looking for it.

These two are too sweet. They're young, so they're awkward and they frustrate me with all the games they play. But on the other hand, they really have no defenses either, not like older couples who are pretty scarred and scared. They truly embody first love. 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crystal Tan

Eunji and Naeun filming Running Man @APINKseasons: [iNFO] The idols who are filming Running Man now #1: Infinite: Sunggyu-L Apink: Eunji-Naeun Sistar: Dasom-Hyorin Beast: Dujun-Gikwang

130826 [iNFO] Eunji and Naeun are now filming Running Man with many other idols ^~^
[iNFO] The idols who are filming Running Man now #1: Infinite: Sunggyu-L Apink: Eunji-Naeun Sistar: Dasom-Hyorin Beast: Dujun-Gikwang

- The idols who are filming Running Man #2: Girl's Day: Minah 2PM: Wooyoung-Chansung F(x): Krystal-Luna (need for confirmation) ZE:A: Kwanghee-Hyungsik (v:gguri

Guest lucky120593

Omg!! really??? eunji and naeun are going to be in RM???!! omo im so happy!!! chincha!!! two of my apink biases in my favorite variety show!!! dream come true!!!

Guest skyeuphoria

myirishspring86 said: 130826 [iNFO] Eunji and Naeun are now filming Running Man with many other idols ^~^
[iNFO] The idols who are filming Running Man now #1: Infinite: Sunggyu-L Apink: Eunji-Naeun Sistar: Dasom-Hyorin Beast: Dujun-Gikwang

- The idols who are filming Running Man #2: Girl's Day: Minah 2PM: Wooyoung-Chansung F(x): Krystal-Luna ZE:A: Kwanghee-Hyungsik (v:gguri

skyeuphoria said: myirishspring86 said: 130826 [iNFO] Eunji and Naeun are now filming Running Man with many other idols ^~^

- The idols who are filming Running Man #2: Girl's Day: Minah 2PM: Wooyoung-Chansung F(x): Krystal-Luna ZE:A: Kwanghee-Hyungsik (v:gguri

@viyra: Hahaha..yeah, the other shippers are rejoicing  :)) I wonder if young hubby was aware about it  :D
@skyeuphoria: That's what I thought too,still need for confirmation. Hope we can grasp further information about the line up for confirmation:)

@girlnamediandra: Right. Though,a lot of news has been coming out already but better if it's confirmed. I saw photos of the mentioned casts like Gikwang and Doojoon but I haven't seen Naeun and Eunji's pic yet :) So it's still a rumor for now,we'll just have to wait for more infos. 

Guest Crystal Tan

skyeuphoria said:

myirishspring86 said:

130826 [iNFO] Eunji and Naeun are now filming Running Man with many other idols ^~^

[iNFO] The idols who are filming Running Man now #1:

Infinite: Sunggyu-L

Apink: Eunji-Naeun

Sistar: Dasom-Hyorin

Beast: Dujun-Gikwang

- The idols who are filming Running Man #2:

Girl's Day: Minah

2PM: Wooyoung-Chansung

F(x): Krystal-Luna

ZE:A: Kwanghee-Hyungsik (v:gguri

Really? one more reason to watch RM. BTW the list may be wrong since F(x) is there and I think they're in LA for a concert.But I hope Naeun and Eunji are on the show!.

so NaEun and L will be together in Running Man?  Just saying - calling TaeMin-ssi!!!

Yea! When I see L on the list I was giggling away. Anyway, hope that those antis will not bash Naeun on this epi of RM.

Anyway, Naeun's heart will be with Taeminnie.

Guest skyeuphoria

@viyra apparently.. I checked about the list and it said it was a rumored cast, and the fact that F(x) is mentioned when they're not even in Korea right now tells me we need to wait for a confirmation. Taemin will be watching closely that show if it's true.
@myirishspring86 yep, we need to wait ^^

skyeuphoria said: @viyra apparently.. I checked about the list and it said it was a rumored cast, and the fact that F(x) is mentioned when they're not even in Korea right now tells me we need to wait for a confirmation. Taemin will be watching closely that show if it's true.
@myirishspring86 yep, we need to wait ^^

Guest Duy Quach

[updating][130826 Running Man Ep162 Filming] 
Guests: 
B2ST - Gikwang & DujunInfinite : Sunggyu-L 
SISTAR -
Hyorin & Dasom
Apink- Eunji & Naeun
Girls' Day
2PM- Chansung & Wooyoung

Team :

1. Jihyo, BEAST - Orange
2. Jaesuk, Girl's Day - Blue
3. Haha, Infinite - Green
4. Gary, A pink - Grey
5. Sukjin, 2PM - Pink
6. Kim Jong Guk - Sistar - White
7. Gwangsoo, MBlaq - Navy

(cr:ph_5400)
News from Korea :http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=109&aid=0002604047&sid1=001

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201308261118253310

BSj7DM6CcAMd2b_.jpg:large
994904_319182848227156_2039854370_n.jpg
BSjv0U8CcAABOlR.jpg:large

BSkSTgRCQAASrgv.jpg:large
BSkYaElCUAARc7e.jpg:large
BSkPCsYCIAACwCz.jpg

Eunji & Naeun :x BSkcP7iCcAAtipY.jpg:large
BSkddFCCEAEcHvk.jpg:large
Cre:  ttoktti
BSkfi1KCUAA4lXm.jpg:large
BSkZVIKCEAAQPiu.jpg

BSkdqFvCEAAMGQi.jpg
(cr: L'aile)

MBLAQ Seungho ?
BSkjIlSCYAAeBOM.jpg:large
Via : @AllForKwangSo
Updating ...

Guest yoonghyuun

@Moker_B said: This week's episode was so good, we finally get to see more of Naeun's sincere feelings.  :DNobody can deny the fact that they like each other a LOT! I hope they'll last a long long time from now

I've been really inspired by these two lately so I composed a ''Taeun Theme'' for them haha :D id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"First Love [Taeun Theme](Piano ver )Does the theme fit them well? let me know what you think :)

Can someone translate this:) Thanks
130829 (목) 전의경 페스티벌 잠실체육관 (PM 2:00) - 2NE1, 에일리, 포미닛, 시크릿, 헬로비너스, 크레용팝, 에이핑크, 나인뮤지스, 달샤벳, 스피카, 베스티, 홍진영

130827 (화) KIOYAMATO 브랜드 런칭행사 아이에비뉴 압구정점 (PM 4:00) - 에이핑크 (나은,은지)

cr:girlgroup_bot
130826 Running Man Naeun and Eunji:BSkcP7iCcAAtipY.jpg
BSkddFCCEAEcHvk.jpg
ctto

OMO Naeun-ah is wearing short pants...hmmmmmmm *fanboys is just around the corner* :D

EDIT:Confirmed it's Naeun! I'm looking forward to see Naeun and Eunji in this show. I wonder who are they going to be paired with or what. I hope it will be with their Beast Oppas :) I have read already a lot of reactions and comments about L and Naeun being in one show.. I don't think Taemin-shi is going to flip tables about this because he's already been secured in his wife's heart. Right Taemin-ah ?

@shennlynn and @se7enbigbang: Aw.Thank you very much for your help guys. I only knew APINK's hangul and the name of Naeun in hangul :D

Moker_B

said:

This week's episode was so good, we finally get to see more of Naeun's sincere feelings.  :D

Nobody can deny the fact that they like each other a LOT! I hope they'll last a long long time from now

I've been really inspired by these two lately so I composed a ''Taeun Theme'' for them haha

:D id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"

[color=#ff0000][size=3]

First Love [Taeun Theme]

(Piano ver )[/size][/color]

Does the theme fit them well? let me know what you think :)

Moker_B said: I've been really inspired by these two lately so I composed a ''Taeun Theme'' for them haha :D id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"First Love [Taeun Theme](Piano ver )Does the theme fit them well? let me know what you think :)

Archived