♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest venelse

myirishspring86 said: I'm still re-watching tonight's episode and I just can't get over it seriously! I've been biting my nails too much for me to handle  :))
The lyrics of "I'm In Love" definitely described what Naeun felt for Taemin. I really hope MBC would release the uncut version where Naeun was teary-eyed and Taemin was like "wae wae wae"....
TAEMIN on the other hand was like about to cry while watching Naeun play the guitar. 
I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt the love between this couple for each other. The feelings is full of sincerity and is not fake.THIS COUPLE IS SO REAL. 

Saturday please come quickly!!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest azskaazz

Hi everyone, I'm new member here. Even though I'm an avid fan of this couple, I have no courage to post something here and decided to become a silent reader because I'm too shy... But today's episode really dae to the bak!! and I want to spazzing with you guys  :D
The song "I'm in Love" is actually composed by Ra D to propose to his wife. I like this song ever since I heard it back in 2008 
At first, Taemin play this song when they move to the house, and now Naeun play it as well..I believe this song could be their favorite now. Weehee...;;)
:x 

Guest Thea Mae Estales

taemin said that was the best gift ever given to him on his birthday. well best gifts are given by the person who are special to us. it holds meaning that can't be easily be expressed.

i can feel the LOVE all over the place.

"One step at a time

There's no need to rush

It's like learning to fly

Or falling in love

It's gonna happen when it's

Supposed to happen and we

Find the reasons why

One step at a time"

Guest Crystal Tan

venelse said:

myirishspring86 said: I'm still re-watching tonight's episode and I just can't get over it seriously! I've been biting my nails too much for me to handle  :))
The lyrics of "I'm In Love" definitely described what Naeun felt for Taemin. I really hope MBC would release the uncut version where Naeun was teary-eyed and Taemin was like "wae wae wae"....
TAEMIN on the other hand was like about to cry while watching Naeun play the guitar. 
I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt the love between this couple for each other. The feelings is full of sincerity and is not fake.THIS COUPLE IS SO REAL. 

Saturday please come quickly!!!!

Guest shiningpanda

@shennlynn ]So apparently Taeun is a class subject now..look at these students watching wgm when they should be studying lol

Guest venelse

X'stal said: Yea those antis she is worrying abt!! Tsk Tsk....i think of so many broadcast of Taemin from debut till now this is the 1st time I really saw him touched, so emotional!.. Cos other variety program he does not display those feeling. Aww man our little brother is growing up to be a fine young man!
Hey Venelse u still interested in Etude event? I rope in Minnymoo already.

Guest Crystal Tan

venelse said: X'stal said: Yea those antis she is worrying abt!! Tsk Tsk....i think of so many broadcast of Taemin from debut till now this is the 1st time I really saw him touched, so emotional!.. Cos other variety program he does not display those feeling. Aww man our little brother is growing up to be a fine young man!

Guest shiningpanda

[quote=" @azskaazz

;26327377"]Hi everyone, I'm new member here. Even though I'm an avid fan of this couple, I have no courage to post something here and decided to become a silent reader because I'm too shy... But today's episode really dae to the bak!! and I want to spazzing with you guys  :D

The song "I'm in Love" is actually composed by Ra D to propose to his wife. I like this song ever since I heard it back in 2008 

At first, Taemin play this song when they move to the house, and now Naeun play it as well..I believe this song could be their favorite now. Weehee...;;) :x 

Guest Crystal Tan

I like like Naeun's voice and singing in this episode. Her voice is so sweet down here and she is trying to calm herself (perhaps almost cry out) while singing.Plus she is singing LIVE!! ACCOUSTIC!!! 

Guest venelse

X'stal said: venelse said: X'stal said: Yea those antis she is worrying abt!! Tsk Tsk....i think of so many broadcast of Taemin from debut till now this is the 1st time I really saw him touched, so emotional!.. Cos other variety program he does not display those feeling. Aww man our little brother is growing up to be a fine young man!

After re watching for Nth time, i really like
(1) Taemin saying "I missed so much ",
ba0b36c3jw1e7xurpzhqsj20hm09tq4i.jpg

(2) Naeun singing "Im in love",
c02d6552jw1e7xue4uf6dj20id0acq4c.jpg
(3) Taemin hugging Naeun

6bea3af1jw1e7xyqp61qag20b405ax6q.gif

(4) Naeun open her heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6bea3af1jw1e7xyquf7seg20b405a7wj.gif

OMG... i cant stop myself , i keep rewatching them ><!!!
I hope MBC public all cutted scene from today.! seriously i wanna know how they exchanged their phone new couple cases, what else did they talk in the cafe shop, what happened before and after ordering the food in the cafe shop, etc.... !!!
but first i need SUB for today episode... after watching for more than nth time, i feel that i have subbed it by myself >< (wide imagination , right? haha)

CREDIT: too all owner of these gifts and pics. awesome taeun shippers! >3<

EDIT:

I UPLOADED NAEUN - I am in love

http://picosong.com/yqBR

(hope the link works, it's my first time uploading mp3 and sharing it ><)

Naeun - I am in love arrangement
The song lyrics are :

To be honest, when we first met, saying i love you
was difficult for me to say.
If i don't contact first i was afraid of loosing you.
I wrote letters. hesitate, then erased it repeatedly.

If my love for you gets deeper i knew it would only hurt me more.
Its true that my mind is full of fears.

With my anxious heart i prayed and hoped.
I Believe that person is you.

I'm in love
I fall in love
I'm not scared anymore as long as I'm with you.
The world is so beautiful.

I thought i was never gonna fall in love
but i'm in love cuz i wanna love you baby.

To be honest when i first met you somewhere in my heart
you crashed in like a strong wave
Youre the only one i think about all day
i can be a good lover
Make you never gonna leave
i won't be suspicious i will trust you

It late nite at my place but am still watching TE episode.... :x :x
Ok...so the phone case make their 1st appearance today ....also as i look at it...the phone case must be from Taemin...he purposely pull out the phone case and act as bad boy just to tease Naeun...then after that he reveal to Naeun that he buy them a new phone case...then they promise to show off their new case the next day aka on Taemin Bday...but Taeunian are so JJANG we already know about this way before and this episode is like a confirmation... :-B :-bd
That is for the moment...allow me to squeal again.... X_X 8-> :\"> :x :-*

Guest jan402

Personally, I don't think they need to reveal what Naeun said to give him confidence. Taemin has been very clear where he stands and now Naeun is working to show everyone that her feelings are just as strong. I'd prefer it to keep going like this where both continue to show how much the other means to them. She may have been slightly under prepared and nervous, but she was still committed to giving Taemin this wonderful gift. And still wanting to give him a hug even though he already hugged her shows how much thought she must have put into it. She must have mentally planned herself to sing the song then give the hug and was determined to do so! Naeun has such a beautiful heart so it makes me sad to see people attack her personally. People can argue it's scripted if they want, I'll respect that, but taking personal shots at the participants of WGM is not fair when they are behaving so sincerely. These two are clearly so happy to be together and whether it's already truly love or not, I just really want them to succeed.

Guest pinkladydragon

@se7enbigbang thank you, its the first 2 sentences ive understood since watching the vids numerous times haha

I feel like im breathing through one of my nostril only, i miss ctrawberry and nashawol :(

Loved today's episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It makes me smile to see how Taemin keeps holding her hand and trying to hug her every chance he gets after the "I'm in love'' song. This kind of natural skinship is definitely as real as it gets in a true relationship~ 

By any chance, does anyone know the name of the song that they played during the second hug ??  Thanks!! :)

Archived