♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

The long-waited first baby of GOGIsubs is out!!!Although....it turns out to be a un-broadcast vid rather than the official episodes LOL!Nevertheless, enjoy the first cut. Will work on the following cut tomorrow if no one works on it~~Little Naeun is so cute!!!!  :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"2013.08.21 Youngest couple moves into newly wed house

Thanks to @nashawols who works on such short notice hehehehe~ 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nashawols

ctrawberry said: The long-waited first baby of GOGIsubs is out!!!Although....it turns out to be a un-broadcast vid rather than the official episodes LOL!Nevertheless, enjoy the first cut. Will work on the following cut tomorrow if no one works on it~~Little Naeun is so cute!!!!  :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"2013.08.21 Youngest couple moves into newly wed house

@ctrawberry and @nashawols - love your team work

Ain't our  TaeMin getting a little romantic in that scene where he was looking at the framed drawing of NaEun?  He was talking so soft, reading the caption, and expressing how much he loves it and how pretty it is.  Yes - now you are the happiest and loveliest married couple in WGM.

And that was so sweet of NaEun to compliment on TaeMin's drawing also!  What a considerate wife!

Guest toppoki

Hi all, I am new to this place and catching up on the thread for the time being.I seriously don't get the haters. I have to say I am completely smitten by this couple. I have watched some WGM before but I have never actually been looking forward to the next episode as much as I have with these two. I hear often that WGM is 100% scripted which I do not actually believe, I am sure the production company puts them in certain situations but the way these two behave with each other is either incredibly real or they both need to receive tons of acting awards. I have liked some of Shinee's and Apink's songs but never really followed them as much as I do SNSD or Bigbang, but Taemin is incredibly charming and I am rooting for him to suceed with this! 
Naeun however was someone I never heard of before I saw this show, as I said before, I liked a couple of Apink's songs but not enough to get me invested into learning about them. This all changed with this show, I am now watching Apink News and really enjoying all of the members so thanks to her, her entire group gets exposure. I guess what I find so fascinating about her is how REAL she reacts to Taemin and the situation in itself. I get that she is shy, but I also feel positive she has grown feelings for Taemin mainly BECAUSE of how shy she becomes. Keep in mind that in reality, in the back of her mind she knows what she says is not only going to be broadcasted to millions of people around the world but even in the moment itself, probably around 20 crew and cameramen are looking directly at them! You have to be incredibly confident and very outgoing (Taemin) to be able to do that, however despite that she is willing to open up little by little and thats why I really enjoy watching this couple. If you feel she isn't showing Taemin enough, try to imagine yourself telling someone you are beginning to like, by shouting, with a megaphone, in the middle of a mall. Now multiply that by about 100000 and you can perhaps get where she is coming from and why she might seem  introverted when it comes to expressing things to him, yet despite all of that she slowly changes for his sake.
This couple is amazing and real or fake, they truly reminded me how falling in love for the first time felt.

@toppoki - love your username -makes me hungry!

We are allowed to give 1 awesome point to a good post - I wanted to give you a lot but I can't so I'll just say it here - YOUR POST IS AWESOME!!!  Welcome to TaEun's innocent village.

Yes, body language speaks volume!

@ctrawberry and @nashawols...thanks for your hardwork...

:-bd

Naeun so cute...I try to write dairy before but I fail...keke....Taemin really happy reading Naeun dairy and I hope he will starting to write his own song. He's in love now am sure the song would turn out beautifully...

:x :x

Guest toppoki

Wow, I pretty much dove through all the available subbed episodes of this couple for like the 5th time and I have some comments to make about the most recent one where Taemin gets into their dorm.
Maybe I am using the internet wrong, but I keep seeing these really negative comments about Apink's reaction to Taemin. I DO NOT GET IT!

Props for Taemin for being the most funniest and courageous guy on the planet, but Apink's reaction to his entrance was EXACTLY how I imagined the kpop industry to work. When a MAJOR sunbaenim like Shinee LITERALLY pops out of a box in your own dorm, your reaction most definetely wouldn't be like the manager's no matter how hillarious that would be. Your train of thought would be more along the likes of this:
"Phew finally done with all my schedules today, I am so looking forward to resting in my dorm where only my members and managers may enter. What is up with this box? Why would the CEO send us a fridge? Cool a new closet with a mirror! W.T.F. Taemin of Shinee who happens to be one of the biggest kpop groups in the world that I have major respect for just popped out of this box!... I hope he doesn't think our dorm is dirty, I wish I had been prepared so I had some food prepared, I wish I could have been a perfect host for him! WTF where are all these camera guys coming from?!"
Immediately after Taemin showed up, Apink showed the purest most respective reaction I have ever seen in my life. Pure adoration of a senior and 100% fear of him even thinking that his dongsaengs would not be good enough. Luckily Taemin isn't that kind of person and he was there on a mission to see Naeun :P I wish I had the fraction of the nerves Taemin had despite him being nervous (Girl's Day?). Then to top it all off, the WGM crew comes in and starts filming! I don't know about you guys, but if the same happened to me I would probably have my hand in front of my mouth frozen in complete and perfect shock.

Guest Crystal Tan

taemsprouts said: [uNCONFIRMED] SHINee's 5th Mini Album will be out in September

don't know if this is true or not since september is too soon . but remember the news that SHINee will release another mini album for the second half of 2013 ?? and the "SHINee will back soon" on Inkigayo WSS Goodbye stage ? also Minho said that SHINee will be promoting a lot this year until we may get sick of it ??

anyway , still need a confirmation for this one

i hope APink make their comeback soon , we still have U You MV that Acube haven't release yet

Guest Crystal Tan

The long-waited first baby of GOGIsubs is out!!!Although....it turns out to be a un-broadcast vid rather than the official episodes LOL!Nevertheless, enjoy the first cut. Will work on the following cut tomorrow if no one works on it~~Little Naeun is so cute!!!!  :)

@ctrawberry & @nashawols thanks for the effort and the translation provided to us! Appreciate!

Guest nden_kubis

there are two unaired scene from taeun from WGM website
the one when taemin and naeun went skating and taemin dance to apink song and the other when kai showed naeun the video message from taemin
but i can't post the vid

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/index.html

nden_kubis said: there are two unaired scene from taeun from WGM website
the one when taemin and naeun went skating and taemin dance to apink song and the other when kai showed naeun the video message from taemin
but i can't post the vid

Guest Crystal Tan

Wow! How come MBC gives us so many unseen cuts this week? Is it to make up for viewers as they delay the preview for last wk? Anyway loves yesterday and today unseen cut! At least we have some dose of Taeun! Yeah!

Guest nden_kubis

Tia S. said: nden_kubis said: there are two unaired scene from taeun from WGM website
but i can't post the vid

Guest nden_kubis

X'stal said: Wow! How come MBC gives us so many unseen cuts this week? Is it to make up for viewers as they delay the preview for last wk? Anyway loves yesterday and today unseen cut! At least we have some dose of Taeun! Yeah!

Guest Crystal Tan

nden_kubis said:

but i can't post the vid

I think Naeun was about to cry when she saw the video message... who wont anyway?!?!?!?! >.<

MBC should not cut the scene.... :(

Yea! Can tell that she is really touch though her expression is subtle. You can see it from her eyes. Also really grateful for EXO to able to coordinate with Taemin to work out this wonderful event for Naeun(apink) within a day! Anyone would feel super touch if their man do such a surprise event for their lady!

Guest nden_kubis

X'stal said:

Tia S. wrote: » nden_kubis said:
but i can't post the vid

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/index.html<br />

I think Naeun was about to cry when she saw the video message... who wont anyway?!?!?!?! >.<
MBC should not cut the scene.... :(

Archived