♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Naeun will get lots of endorsement and model job so she will busy but no drama plzz...ohh...TaEun CF together am soo looking forward... I have confession tp make...I hope for someone to.steal Taemin shoes and throw it in Han Rivers... >:) he looked soo handsome from up but when i saw his shoes am like. [-(

@shirunsaadon: You're so funny  :)) Anyway,if I were to choose a CF for Naeun,it would be a clothing brand especially jeans...she got nice pair of legs and a butt to flaunt..and dresses  since she looked like a barbie doll..actually,one piece dress fits her well :)   Praying for more projects and endorsements for her.
You are not alone, I guess majority of us here wanted to see Taemin and Naeun do a CF together.. :D Who knows in the future maybe?

Guest Crystal Tan

Thuy Huynh said:

Is it just me or anyone find that our couple look extremely alike in this photo? Like chinese says "夫妻相" (which literally means "look of the couple" and refers to wives and

husbands who look so alike that they are often mistaken for siblings).

In Chinese culture it is very very very lucky, if you find

someone that look alike, you’re destined to be together forever. But fuqi xiang is not only about look, it is also thought that people who look alike will not only have similar

facial expressions, but they will probably also talk in a similar way,

act in a similar way, have similar personalities, share similar

interests, and have similar lifestyles.

Thuy Huynh said:

{Notice!} 130817 WGM EP.17Naeun have received another gift (Candle) from Taemin.

credit of pic shared on DC married GALL

Ooooh thanks for your eagle eyes! HAHA. and @ctrawberry too regarding the thing that was in the paper bag probably has been shown to taemin.

@jackal30, haha yeah probably means they changed the phone after the visit or so because when he surprised at apink's dorm, he still show them the ribbon case. And the next day he was already using the other couple case..

Ahhh, can't they show us more soon?! We are all going mad from trying to unravel all this mysteries~ HAHAHA.

@viyra Agree with you! Taemin has improved and has learnt to protect her. It was also nice to see naeun feeding her hubby, naeun has improved so much too! Although she was abit embrassed to feed taemin pizza infront of her members but she fed taemin watermelon on her own when she was alone with taemin~ heehee

@minnymoo I do agree with you that they have this 夫妻相 (couple look/husband and wife look) and do indeed look good together. They do have some common interest and personality! Lol

Naeun looked so pretty for the Peripera photo <33 so adorable <33
and yes i wanted to see her in a clothing brand CF especially jeans , she has nice long legs and no need to mention her butt is perfect :)) :)) :)) (i feel weird talking about this xD) and she also said that she wanted to have a jeans CF  too in APink News ;)

anyway , i believe that both of them filming the voting result on 17th July (same date when they filmed Taemin's attack to APink's dorm and probably also celebrating Taemin's bday)
notice that taemin wearing the same bracelet as when the voting result episode
qhLCZ0N.jpg

and naeun didn't wearing her rosary ring when taemin came to her dorm and that voting result episode
FlkGnwZ.jpg

also taemin's hair colour is darker than before . shawols first spotted her darker hair on 18th July (which is his birthday from that Japan event) . i believe that they filmed it at the same day (17th July)

Taemin from Boys Meet U album
558186_552526994795516_2061908830_n.jpg
1174691_552528501462032_1753531234_n.jpg
1003541_552529884795227_917178043_n.jpg

cr as tagged

As I had promised earlier, my interpretation of the book that has the word FRAME on it.  Read at your own risk - it might bore you.  I want to explain more but I am losing track of what I wanted to say - this is like writing a motion to be presented to a judge - but I tried to explain as much as I can.

I am not even surprised NaEun is reading a book that relates to what she feels – she knows where she is and for her to focus on something like this book, she is slowly trying to get out of that box – the box that was created by her.  When she created that box, she also created her set of standards – and her limits. 

The limits – only those close to her, like APink members, are allowed to peek inside the box.  But as far as the opposite sex is concerned, they are not even allowed to knock on the door of that box; hence the ‘impenetrable girl’ tag.  Unfortunately, due to the nature of her job, she met someone whose name is Lee TaeMin who is really curious of what’s inside the box and tried to put a hole in the box – to let some air in. 

NaEun put herself in a box because she has goals and she wants to stay focused.  However, seems like she is losing to her own standards and limits and eventually losing her focus because she is slowly opening  the road to a wider space. 

NaEun is probably reading that book to find out if there are really set standards or set limits that cannot be altered.  I believe she is now at a stage where she is ready to openly get out of the box  and face the challenge in front of her – in the person of Lee TaeMin. [spoiler./]

Guest Nana1430292878

hello, my first post in heree
i want to say thank you to all of you for this amazing threads.i follow this thread since 50+ page and i can't help want to join this conversation.
nice to meet all of you taeunian :D
and p.s. i really love taeunian name <3

Guest zingzing16

I feel like I'm watching CSI while reading through all the posts. Then I start feeling sorry for myself ... Why I always watch each episode for so many times & notice nothing? Seriously, focusing on our couple is hard enough let alone noticing things like room decoration, etc.. Everytime I go on soompi and seeing FBI posts, I have to go back through the episodes to see the evidences with my own eyes. .. 

@viyra Love your insights on Naeun's book. It's sweet seeing how Naeun's trying to take a different look at life and gradually stepping out of her comfort zone. No matter what happens to Taeun in the end, I'm still thankful to Taemin for bringing positive changes to Naeun. :x

@taemsprouts -thanks for sharing the Shinee pics riding the bikes.  I was wondering where JongHyun was - then I realized he once said he can't ride a bike so, there he was, riding with Key.  Also, thanks for bringing up the bracelet he was wearing.  When we first saw him wearing that bracelet at their house while waiting for the prize, didn't we kind of assume it came from NaEun for his birthday?  Well, looks like it didn't.  He was already wearing it when he went to the dorm.  Now - who gave you that bracelet, Lee TaeMin?

Young husband writing something on the sand - did you write 'TaeMin and NaEun eternal love, forever' TaeMin-ssi?

@zingzing - thank you.  Yes, looks like if there was no opportunity to be on WGM and be paired with TaeMin, NaEun would probably not realize (at this early age) that things sometimes do change.  As loyal supporters of TaEun,  it is evident how gradually both are changing - and the change seem to be bringing them happiness.  And I believe, once we become a real supporter, we tend to nit-pick on them, their actions, their activities - that's how we all end up watching and re-watching their episodes several times.

Guest Nana1430292878

@myirishspring86 : hello. thank you for the warm welcome.
you know when i first watch they first met , i always see their feet. always moving like what i always do when im nervous. hahaand they always do this, whether its naeun or taemin. 

Just a quick drop by from my lunch hour.Was browsing through my kakao and came across this. I think I've forgotten to share it previously  :P  And I don't think anyone has shared this yet..... 
The theme used by taemin's kakao with a heart avatar is actually from a theme.There are free themes available for kakao but apparently the boy prefer to pay for one...and one that is so..."lovey-dovey"And er.....you can actually GIFT the theme to someone so....maybe someone can start paying attention to Naeun's kakao in future to see if there is any possibilities.....of......you know......using the same theme.....OK! I will stop before I become delulu!!!!  :Dtbga.jpg

i'm on mobile now so I can't exactly screencap Taemin's kakao bckground. Someone who is able to please help me on this.Gotta go lunch now, bye!!! 

Guest jackal30

Yay! I was already lying on my bed but this vice of mine wouldn't have let me sleep without checking the thread! So I have the urge to post although I'm on mobile ~~

@Nana - Hi there! Welcome to the village of Taeunians!

@viyra - Your interpretation is magnificient and nothing close as boring. I must say I really love reading all you insights.

About the date of filming the voting results @taemsprouts and @jan402 both have made a great job... thank you so much! I know there's also an analysis of the lighting from the window... apparently this scene was filmed at night according to @ctrawberry... some korean fans did this... scary or not? haha Lol! So maybe in the next ep we'll get the answers to all our questions!

I better go to sleep or else tomorrow I'm going to be like a zombie at work!

PS: Maybe some of us should call ourselves T.B.I. (Taeunians Bureau of Investigation)... Lol!

Guest Crystal Tan

Just a quick drop by from my lunch hour.Was browsing through my kakao and came across this. I think I've forgotten to share it previously  :P  And I don't think anyone has shared this yet..... 

The theme used by taemin's kakao with a heart avatar is actually from a theme.There are free themes available for kakao but apparently the boy prefer to pay for one...and one that is so..."lovey-dovey"And er.....you can actually GIFT the theme to someone so....maybe someone can start paying attention to Naeun's kakao in future to see if there is any possibilities.....of......you know......using the same theme.....OK! I will stop before I become delulu!!!!  :D

i'm on mobile now so I can't exactly screencap Taemin's kakao bckground. Someone who is able to please help me on this.Gotta go lunch now, bye!!! 

@ctrawberry, the theme is almost similar but somehow is abit different.

https://sphotos-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/p480x480/1146556_685859534777112_1043033341_n.jpg

Here is the link. Sorry I'm on mobile, dunno how to paste the pics.

Guest Duy Quach

[ENG SUB] 130813 SHINee Mezamashi Live 

http://youtu.be/YeErzw31TmQ 

[ENG SUB] 130814 SHINee on Ohayou Asahi desu 

http://youtu.be/sGfnutYOO7o 
 Subbed by runawaysubs@LJ! Follow us on twitter @runawaysubs!

Guest shiningpanda

NmCMQaL.jpg
why can't I get over with this picture?? My taeun feels is flowing  :\">

SsVLQW5.jpg
Taemin-ah, stop staring. Naeun will melt. lol

Archived