♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ctrawberry - thanks for sharing what the Korean fans have shared - awesome!  I will share my insights on the FRAME when I come back - I seriously need to work out to get TaEun off my system for a while.  :))

@Thuy Hyunh - thank you for sharing all the pics. 

Also, I believe the gift Key was holding and the similar one on top of NaEun's dresser are one and the same.  TaeMin sent all the gifts through a Shinee staff before the rosary bracelet event.

Re:  Shinee Song

Although not a place to discuss (since this is a TaEun thread) - and not to burst anyone's bubble further - idols say things to their fans.  JongHyun's statement regarding penning the song is similar to what LeeTeuk said when the famous Only U song came out (which happened during TeukSora hotness).  First he said the song was composed taking into consideration his feelings (after a break-up and then  loving again) - then after some outrage, he changed it to 'I did it for my fans'.  So hopefully this is the END OF OUR DISCUSSION.  Don't hate me but although I love TaeMin (and his other members) and NaEun (and her other members as well), the only songs of these two that kept playing in my ears are Why So Serious and No No No!]spoiler./]

@HelloGiffie - a timeline was created by 2 members a while back (I don't know how many pages you have to go back to just to find out where) and the latest upate we got was when @ctrawberry caught the of the filming of the last episode.  Sorry can't help you much.

Also, when TaeMin walked in the room, the bear  was at almost the edge of the bed.  When they were sitting so close facing each other and playing with the bear, NamJoo knock and TaeMin immediately moved a little farther from NaEun (this guy has manners, really - he didn't want cheoje to think anything dirty).

sorry for spamming.  the edit button doesn't seem to work with me this time.

Guest dramaticzombie

Hi guys, iv been lurking for a couple of days now. I still got the paralysis from watching the ep of our couple yesterday. So to make up my waiting time until next saturday. I am currently backreading this forum (i finished until page 100 for the meantime) and watching the APink news starting from season 1. I am starting to like this group, watching them in their show gives a different vibe of the female idols. They are just being the,selves, not much of the aegyo. But still they are really cute and super talented young ladies. Have you noticed guys that maknae Hwayoung looks like Kim Ha Neul? I believe when KHN was young she was also mistaken older tahn her age. Well, because of our couple i am a new recruit of the apink and shinee fans club. I would like to add exo to my biases now too. So i hope we can all love our biases in harmony here. Btw, did you know our wifey likes to be a kindergarten teacher? Here, http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f40/ikorskei/TAEUN%20COUPLE/image_zpsdcd67371.jpg

Guest jackal30

Haven't been able to check the thread yesterday now I have to catch up with all your posts!    :):) But there's one tiny problem - I'm at work! :D:D
@HelloGiffie - Here it is! Hope it helps! 9548423672_1e43a47e11_b.jpg
*There's some dates that are only assumptions as I stated before...*
Does anyone have any idea when was filmed the scene of our couple receiving the results of the pictorial? The episode aired on Jul 20... first we thought it was filmed on Jul17 but as we all know now TaeMin visited APink's dorm this day... so it's not possible that it's the same date so it should be a few days after this and a few days before the ep aired (there isn't much days to dismiss!)... it could be Jul 19...     :-B :-B 
@ctrawberry - Thanks dear! But it doesn't make sense if that scene was filmed a few days earlier or the same day he visited  (meaning invaded LOL!) APink's dorm...  must be the next few days... it can't be Jul 14 to 17... 
One thing is for sure- TaeMin couldn't wait anymore to see NaEun. :x :x
Also sharing this pic I love the glance of NaEun here! 2315EA335210EBED15BDD7 ctto
Doesn't she looks like begging TaeMin not to be more persistent about her diary? My love for this couple is endless! 

Should I be worried that Naeun didn't look that surprised to see Taemin in her dorm? But then again, after reading the forum, it looks like they met before this, so maybe that's why. I am happy that Naeun is more comfortable around Taemin. Maybe she'll show her diary outside of the broadcast. I like the fact that she fed him on her own even though he tried to take the fork from her. I know she cares about him, but she can't show too much when they are filming. I am really anticipating the double date episode though. Eunji and Key are really vocal and funny, so I know they'll get some good confessions from the couple. Also, even though I expected Taemin to hug Naeun after 1 month of separation, I really liked the surprise dorm visit.

just curious how long they stay in the room and what they are doing. because wgm give us almost nothing after they are talking about naeun's diary and the bear doll.

while they're talking about the doll,  that picture already there (so wgm cut off this part)sFMa62g.jpg

Hayoung heard what TaEun saying about the doll. and told her unnies. at the same time they are cutting watermelon for TaEun.zkFXDBv.jpg

Namjoo comeback after serving watermelon to TaEun. they still cutting and eating the watermelon...WYHcxmo.jpg

They talk about making Taemin jealous.  still eating... Chorong start to clean up watermelon rindsgCIUDUG.jpg

Chorong finished clean up.  TaEun come out. they finished eating. a last piece of watermelon in Bomi's mouth.hXtiNi5.jpg

seem like TaEun still stay in the room for a long time after talking about the bear. And wgm show us nothing...       UNSEEN CLIPS PLEASEEEEE 

borrowing someone's post:  "they didn't meet for a month now"

re-phrase: they didn't meet for a month TO FILM WGM

with what we've seen so far - they are meeting outside of WGM.  If TaeMin could plan something like barging in the APink dorm, then he has intentions to go farther.

@ctrawberry - one thing good about TaeMin's progression and actions, he is not aware of it - he said it himself in episode 1, he only feeds himself but he fed NaEun; he only protects himself but protected NaEun with the raincoat while on the jetboat.  I'm pretty sure his hyungs are more surprised than we are.

seems like the edit button is not working -- so I will be violating one of soompi rules for a while - spamming the thread with post after post after post - SORRY!

to add to @doriana's post regarding NaEun's reaction when TaeMin came out of the box:  it was so real - and just like what MC MiSun said - she was more shocked than surprised, especially seeing her husband she hasn't seen in a long time, coming out from a big box. 

When TaeMin gave her his selca, she was surprised - and what did she do?  She started hitting TaeMin.  She was surprised at TaeMin's idea of giving her his photo - something she wanted to have for a while.

Actually, TaeMin was probably expecting that her reaction upon seeing him would be like that, just like APink manager did, but her reaction was so realistic that she didn't know how to think or to react - but look at her eyes - her eyes showed how shocked she was.  

Guest jackal30

Look what I found! I think this photo wasn't shared before because some of you were guessing if the cellphone in his pocket -showed in other photos- was changed... it's from jul 18th! Taemin's birthday and he is on his way to Jap for the event held at the Embassy (it was like that? I don't remember very well about the place) 
wYSoa9c.jpg
credit: MyFairy 
So our couple must've change their couple phonecases during the visit of TaeMin to APink's dorm! Or maybe they filmed the result thing on the same day (not likely but I guess it's still possible)... 
Edit: Sorry... I backtracked the thread and the pic was already shared by @reminihope 

@jackal30 - some pictures were shared as him  and MinHo  were leaving for Japan and then returning to Korea on the same day.  As what we had previously discussed some  few pages back, NaEun must have given him the new cellphone case on the day he was at the dorm or when they were at the café (which hopefully we may see next week).  I am anxious how this change of cases will unfold.

I am  also guessing that they had continued  the filming  either the following day or same day at their house while waiting for their prize.

BTW - want to thank the member who posted TaeMin's pics from Kensai back  to Korea.  He probably does love that tanktop - and not to forget - did anybody mention his chest in one of those side-view pics?  Preparing to go to the sea on your bathing suit, husband?

Guest taeunbracelet

@viyraexactly, she was more shocked than surprised which explains her and Apink's speechlessness upon seeing taemin appearing suddenly out of a box when they totally didn't expect him.

how about NaEun's reaction when TaeMin was asking the girls about the bear on Naeun's bed.  She was calm - just listening - even after TaeMin said the bear is him.  She only  reacted when NaEun's always hugging the bear.  TaeMin jumped from his seat from happiness!!  =D> These two are just so damn cute!!

All I can say - our young husband is so happy - especially while sitting on the bed.

Guest jan402

OK! Was busy this weekend so I just got around to watching the sub today, but I kept myself entertained by reading everyone's wonderful posts in the mean time. Everything I probably wanted to say has been said and then some, so I just want to comment my thoughts on what Taemin said at the end in the BRI. Up until now, everyone has acknowledged that Taemin is very expressive and a take action first kind of guy. He isn't shy to reveal what kinds of things he's looking to do with Naeun (holding hands, wanting to exchange numbers prior to giving her the photo, lying on her bed  :)), etc.) But for this episode he says that he's very confident about her feelings and would let Naeun reveal why if and when she ever chooses to do so. This really leads me to believe it was something serious (at least goes-beyond-filming-the-show serious) that Naeun told him and in order to protect Naeun, he knows it's something he can't freely say on air. So I just thought that was interesting and gives a lot of insight on how serious thing's could be getting. :)
jackal30 said: Does anyone have any idea when was filmed the scene of our couple receiving the results of the pictorial? 
The episode aired on Jul 20... first we thought it was filmed on Jul17 but as we all know now TaeMin visited APink's dorm this day... so it's not possible that it's the same date so it should be a few days after this and a few days before the ep aired (there isn't much days to dismiss!)... it could be Jul 19...     :-B :-B 

Archived