♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest glabahskul

I'm so die curious with taemin last BRI. I guess i have to live like this for another week until the saturday come. ~X( 8-> 8-}

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest taeunbracelet

*watching eng subbed taeun's wgm rn*
 for those want to watch shinee's haunted house with english subs, here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGfnutYOO7o&feature=player_embedded
poor key lol2min are having fun

Guest karupin84

Yeah caption subbed yeah yeah \m/ :-bd \:D/
My pray had been answered ...
Thank god.. [-O<
Now let watched again for I don't know yet how many time this time (wow its rhyme)
work day tomorrow but I DON'T CARE >:)

Guest zingzing16

Can someone please message me the dailymotion links? Somehow I can't access KSN main website, I can log in to the forum but there's no download link yet. :( 

Guest zingzing16

girlnamediandra said: We Got Married Episode 187 / Taemin & Naeun Episode 17
Dailymotionhttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/k38870bQ2rEYrp4sTzuhttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6v1qbQ8VoVMvl4sTzG
MP4 Uploadhttp://www.mp4upload.com/dglh1qeevvzchttp://www.mp4upload.com/purfod81em7s

Just finished watching the subbed episode.

Things people are curious about - NaEun's expression when TaeMin came out of the box, and the girls, - they were all explained in TaeMin's BRI and the MCs comments.  'Shock' is the appropriate word!!

Love all the MCs' comments -  especially when TaeMin started sitting on the bed.

hmmm..i want to ask something,about their relationship (in law) *Is it right? if it's wrong,please correct me~*
Apink
Taemin to Chorong,Bomi,Eunji : Cheohyeong [처형]Taemin to Namjoo,Hayoung : Cheoje [처제]Chorong,Bomi,Eunji to Taemin : Jebu [제부] or maeje [매제]?Namjoo,Hayoung to Taemin : Hyeongbu [형부]
SHINeeNaeun to Onew,Jonghyun,Key,Minho : Ajubeonim [아주버님]Onew,Jonghyun,Key,Minho to Naeun : Jesu [제수]
Naeun to Taemin's parents : abeonim [아버님] + eomonim [어머님]Taemin's Parents to Naeun myeoneuri [며느리]Taemin to Naeun's parents siabeoji [시아버지] + sieomeoni [시어머니]Naeun's Parents to Taemin sawi [사위]

@girlnamediandra - I noticed that too.  She used to write good words about TaEun, but in the last few times I've been reading her blog, the author didn't seem  interested in them anymore.  But who cares what the author thinks?  We have our own minds and eyes and - interpretations. 

Like what MC MiSun said after she saw the expressions of the girls and that of  NaEun - they were more shocked than surprised after TaeMin came out of the box.  TaeMin's expectations (and that of those who don't like APink and NaEun), are that of an innocent kid.  I wouldn't be jumping up and down and asking at the same time 'how did you get here' and express a happy face when someone unexpected comes out in a big box like that. 

The MCs' comments and reactions are so good this  time (not that they weren't before).  When TaeMin was preparing to sit on NaEun's bed,  Danny Ahn seems to be holding his breath and saying 'he's sitting - he sat on it'.  He's reacting like - 'hey, that  bed belongs to someone and you are not supposed to just sit on it unless you are invited'.  That's what I like most about the Korean culture - they continue to show their conservative side even tho' they're in the space age too.  That spells - R-E-S-P-E-C-T for me.  I think he or maybe some of us,  were expecting for TaeMin to remain standing while talking to NaEun but the fact that NaEun sat ahead and has left a space for TaeMin to sit, then that gives him a sign that it is okay to be next to her. 

The part where he started walking next to her while holding the bear and asking NaEun where she keeps her diary - then eventually sitting next to her - and trying to take a glance at the contents of the diary - looks so romantic and sweet to me.  It should have been done in slow-mo.  That scene also illustrated how close and comfortable they have become of each other.  Definitely something 'beautiful' has transpired between these two.  Knowing  how determined this young man is, he wouldn't want to waste any time - that is a man experiencing and feeling love for the first time.

Those making nasty comments about NaEun liking Kai (just to make TaeMin jealous) - they probably didn't watch the part where the other APink members were planning it.  And BTW, I like TaeMin's response to that - 'I've been tricked several times in the past'.  They maknae is growing real fast.

So now we all know it was filmed July  17 - TaeMin's birthday is July 18 - they new cellphone cases were seen July 18 or July 19 for the first time.  Can  we all speculate NaEun gave it as a gift on the same day TaeMin was at the dorm (there was a bag everyone saw on the left side of the screen - maybe the gift was there too) or they went out to the café after their meeting at the dorm and NaEun gave it to him them?   I noticed the ribbon phone case was in his back pocket in this episode.

There was a post here by a new member (sorry - can't remember your name but will come back and edit later) that noticed that the episode didn't even  touched the 'dating revelation' the members and NaEun watched together.  That also shows these two have  been talking and that matter was discussed before the filming or  while they were still apart.

BTW - I just noticed when TaeMin came out of the box and realized he was on the wrong side, he was quick to turn around to find his wife.

Guest zingzing16

The MCs are so understanding, and I actually have grown to love them more and more after each episode. They always seem so supportive and at times give funny comments but not in the insulting manner like some other Korean variety shows I've seen. :x Additionally, all four MCs seem to have a strong interest for Taeun, I love how they keep comment on the minor details :x

I want to ask something. After watching the subbed episode, Naeun said Taemin is the first man to enter her room, other than her manager. Is there any Korean words other than "namja" that has the same meaning as "man"? Because the MCs reactions are kinda interesting. They pointed out that Naeun actually said "the first man" with the emphasis of "man". The fact that Naeun seeing him as a man now is too adorable <3

girlnamediandra said: I want to ask something. After watching the subbed episode, Naeun said Taemin is the first man to enter her room, other than her manager. Is there any Korean words other than "namja" that has the same meaning as "man"? Because the MCs reactions are kinda interesting. They pointed out that Naeun actually said "the first man" with the emphasis of "man". The fact that Naeun seeing him as a man now is too adorable <3 

Guest Crystal Tan

I'm rewatching nth time of this wk episode. Regarding Taemin surprise visit, I was wondering why can't they go inside apink dorm, set up the box and have Taemin inside it? Instead they have to do it outside and carrying in? Unless they did not think of it or they have other reasons? Sorry if it is abit OT.

Guest karupin84

Just rewatched Taeun surprise episode ft Exo..Taemin profile pic for his kakaotalk is heart right..I'm not really familiar with kakao since I'm using whatsapp and wechat instead..is it funny a guy using heart as their profile pic? usually couple using it among each other or someone that in relationship using it right..it must be funny if I'm Kai and my friend pic are heart and he is a guy..I'll make fun of him totally :))
Or did he actually kakaoing with Naeun???? :-?

Archived