(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest fangirl11

packmule3 said: Dear lurking MBC management -- 
Let's be clear...
If no Taecgui in Season 2, then no GWGM 2 for me.
No thanks.
signed,Your Taecgui, and a possible soon-to-be ex-GWGM, fans

comments spam!
ep14B3D9AD74CE74D398mp4000318857_zps85a4

thoughts on seeing this pic:
the big mystery: where did this lipstick come from? who does it belong to? and why is it pink?
stray observation #1: she is blushing. [definition of blushing: involuntary reddening of a person's face due to embarrassment or emotional stress, though it has been known to come from being lovestruck, or from some kind of romantic stimulation]
stray observation #2: both have well-moisturized hands. good manicure!

Lmangla said: so is there a rumor that some pastry associated people will be cast in season 2?
being a pastry lover, I really wish that these people did not such sweet names. I love going to the bakery and buying chicken puff. I guess a consolation is no one will dare to take on the nickname of chicken puff....

comments spam!
ep14B3D9AD74CE74D398mp4000420617_zps768c
stray observation #1: from a distance, it looks like those wooden hearts on top are fake -- 2 of them appear to have the same handwriting/message...
stray observation #2: why is there a cup there? what did they drink? was there a scene with them drinking/eating something? but I spy no food crumbs on that beautiful, shiny table.. so just drinks then?
stray observation #3: LOVE that table. look at those beautiful lines. please, why aren't they using a coaster?! save the table!

random info
: [looked this up as I wanted to know what was the ducks for. for those like me not aware about mandarin ducks]...
mandarin ducks mate for life and is a symbol of loyalty and life long devotion. For Koreans, Mandarin ducks represent peace, fidelity, and plentiful offspring. Similar to the Chinese, they believe that these ducks mate for life. For these reasons, pairs of Mandarin ducks called wedding ducks are often given as wedding gifts and play a significant role in Korean marriage. Mandarin Ducks are referred to by the Chinese as Yuan-yang (simplified Chinese: 鸳鸯; traditional Chinese: 鴛鴦; pinyin: yuān yāng), where yuan () and yang () respectively stand for male and female Mandarin Ducks. Because the male and female plumages of the Mandarin Duck are so unalike (they look different), yuan-yang is frequently used colloquially in Cantonese to mean an "odd couple" or "unlikely pair".
220px-Aix_galericulata_-_Z%C3%BCrich_-_H
thoughts: yuan-yang means an unlikely pair. in that sense, it is apt for TaecGui no? on the face of it, they seem rather like an unlikely fit but somehow they fit! :)

This was Taec's 2PM (in)famous Chair Dance --
f8_zps93efb77c.gif

This is Guigui's parody.
Taec is unprepared for Guigui's song attack/disruption. He's trying to put lipstick on her cheeks as punishment but she pushes his arm that was wrapped around and quickly sits down. She says, "Oppa, I know your another song. Be--yooo-ti-ful. Bee-yoo-tiful."  She's giggling. 
83ff435f-70a4-44e6-8ff6-e526c94244af_zps 
Her head is thrown back now. [Too bad the camera didn't pan away soon enough to capture her wiggle.] 
She's looking very pretty right now. [if she wasn't giggling and teasing him with HIS song, she would have looked downright seductive in this pose: eyes closed, head back, body doing the pelvic thrust. mwahahaha.]  
Taec's going through a mental breakdown. Menboong.
ab4903a1-e35a-41b8-a67b-3ed5a9a85600_zps

He stops her quickly. See that, Taec? That's why you shouldn't be doing sexy dances anymore. Because Guigui can tease you and make fun of it later.

8265bdfc-32c7-41a5-90aa-69bf45bbfc6c_zps

style="background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0470588);">

@packmule3 unnie sign me in on this too :D i will not watch too if taecgui is not in there

i gave the mbc director this answer when he posted the pictures of Dreams Girl

my answer 'Hmmmm.....................'

@angelangie, MBC director answer is prone to "yes", please don't tell me..... X_X

Guest yokalana

packmule3 said: Dear lurking MBC management -- 
Let's be clear...
If no Taecgui in Season 2, then no GWGM 2 for me.
No thanks.
signed,Your Taecgui, and a possible soon-to-be ex-GWGM, fans@torreydinh, @akasia, @bouquet78, @jennifer_lum, @minwooluv78, @bladerunner, @bluemoonrising, @labbit, @spicystrawberry, @mikoshine, @lmangla, @burger78, @BiruAngel, @fangirl11, @Lina_Wee, @angelangie, @xybershock 

@mikoshine, thanks.

Guest bluemoonlight

Taec with other girls! :-O .....hahaha
But...no worries. On the left is Kahi, former leader of After School girl group, next is singer, Kim Wansun sunbae-nim, and then there is comedienne/MC Park Kyunglim. Everyone just wants to take a pic with Taec...so would I! :Dproxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv
cr: okniverse via Kim Wansun fb

Archived