(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

cj2057 said: @bibidep So u are 60% on Taec 40% on Guigui :D Me.... more on Guigui. :D well for Taec. hmm... I already have one ... like the other twin of Taec the diff is mine is a girl :)) :)) Better not let her knows otherwise she is just like Taec. ..JEALOUS LOL :)) =))

Guest cavchelsea

artz_10 said: Those who have kbsworld..they are showing korea-china festival now..for those who want to catch 2pm performances in the next minutes

tomorrow is friday~ oh NO!! :(( :((
I keep on repeating all eps.. This is bad.. REALLY BAD!! aish, cinca!!
As soon as we say goodbye, I miss you
Should we go far away somewhere so we can’t ever part?
Even if I throw away my career, nevertheless
I think I might be happy
I don’t think my body’s pulse is normal, I’m crazy
That’s what you do. Please help me

A.D.T.O.Y--> taec part 
:D

Guest tamah

Hello TeacGui family.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

It has been awhile since my last posting. Yep, I’ve checked out from the ER after watching Ep.15 and then checked by in after BTS ep. 15 for Post-TeacGui depression.

I’m just kidding. I’m glad the ending was a happy one. I have to edit and re-edit my comments because many of you were so quick with your thoughts and comments that I’ll be just repeating.  So I hope I'm not repeating other people’s comments that are posted or out dated items. I tried catching up with all the back postings, but was impossible. This forum kept growing (it’s a good thing). The finale was amazing; it didn’t feel like a realty show but a K-drama.

Thank you all who have diligently gathered and provided updates news regarding GuiGui and Taec. I love all the pictures and gifs.  I really enjoyed reading the comments, opinions, humors, news, some light debates and wonderful insights of everyone’s emotions and thoughts regarding this couple.

I’ll jump into some fun findings.

1)      Taec’s gutter thinking (I guess he is a normal 20 something boy/man- not gay at all. Here are some scenes that I can quickly recalled.

a.       BEDROOM: When he carries Gigue upstairs to the bedroom, and Guy said “let’s do something” pushing him toward the bed (come on would Guy want do hanky-panky with dozen of on-lookers (camera men) in the same room, and they just met. Ha ha).

b.      HOUSEWARMING:  when Kuhn asked Guy if she slept in that bed, and she wasn’t sure her brother-in-law was trolling her, so she replied “us”? And then Teac made that “FACIAL EXPRESSION,” which gave Guy miss interpretation to Kuhn’s question.

c.       EVERLAND: When GuiGui picked out the “handcuff” his reply was are you sure and ask her to buy something else. And make a comment to the BTS camera man implying that the “handcuff” has many or other meaning (something like that, can’t recall his actual words).

d.      Korean’s talk show (the recent link that someone posted, not sure if it was “angelangie” when one of the lady host asked Tace about seeing a couple in a park, would he want to do that? And of course we all thought about walking in the park, couple dating and so on. Not Taec he asked, “do what?”.

I really enjoy this pairing because of how they crafted their story telling, made us ride the emotional roller coaster with them. They are really witty telling us their love story and trolling us all along (just by the many comments I’ve read). I too reach some points that I didn’t have positive thoughts on certain scenes or action or lack of, but I decided to wait or reserve my comments. With all that editing out scenes, it really created totally different perceptions for us viewers.

I hope Taec’s acting improve after GWGM. I don’t find many Kpop idols turn actors are good at this craft because their lives are so sheltered and lack real life experiences. However there exceptions, such as Yoon Eun-Hye, Park Yoochu and few others.  I’m not sure if I will watch his upcoming drama, because I seem scary.

Someone has posted a link to the following show for Gui Gui and Teac, sorry don’t have time to back search. Hope you know what I’m talking about.

·         Happy Camp (Taiwanese show):  Gui Gui look so rested and pretty.

·         Show name is “body….?” Is when 2pm visit a house for BBQ.  Somehow Taec seem rather quiet, or may be always like that? The reason I brought his up was near the end of the show when 2pm leaving the house, right behind Junho and Taec, is Khun and JunK.

o   What so funny is JunK holding Khun’s hand and swinging it back and fore as they walking out. Which make me think they have also watched the “cookie smacking” scene, no? Gui Gui was upset at Taec for not holding her hand when they go out.

I know I’ve learned a lot of new Korean words, can’t list them all. But I was curious what is the different between bobo and chu.

·       The “bobo” (a little peak) or “pata-pata” (Taec’s made up word for passionate kiss). The question is did they or did they not? We will never ever know if they have or have not (unless the magic of the FBI strike).

o   I also look up the word “chu,” I thought it was another word for kiss, but the definition said it is the sound a kiss makes), is this correct?

I have to feel sorry for Taec at time having to receive confusing and conflicting signals from our unpredictable Gui Gui. Her random talks and behaviors. Talking about having “sexual tensions or frustration” as always handle it as gentleman, amazing control, or brain freeze). Here are some examples…

§  “Don’t touch my feet” when he trying to put on the silver shoe (and then she would lean on him, drape her body over him, playfully touching his neck, back, legs, and so on).

§  “Hotel, go hotel” he looks at her, like ..??? speechless (probably not sure what he just heard or not sure how to respond). This is when he was talking sitting together on last day of their honeymoon at Jeju Island)

§  “pata-pata” (hand sign or gesture indicating a passionate kiss by GuiGui) when he was playing a romantic music to create their love song.

§  I’m not even going there regarding their wedding shoots (it must be a torture for Taec).

I was happy to hear that there will be CD and DVD on sale, but then became disappointed when it is being offered only in Taiwan. I thought this was a global show, therefore DVD should be offered globally, should be offer online in Amazon or Yesasia.

Verenanda said:

indian_monsoon

wrote:

»

yddelight said:<br />

know what's weird, I dont think I can watch Taec's new show (even if he is looking so finenand dandy). I dont have problems with watching GuiGui's future projects (I am quite excited on the Four --- when did Murong Yunhai become soooo hot!! oopps, and Nicky Wu's production). I dunno, he just cant be sweet to anybody yet...andwe! lol.<br />

<br />

<br />

OMG, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THE SAME THING.

@tamah if you look back at previous posts, you will find the link to getting the DVD from YesAsia. It is indeed available from there ^^ if you cannot find the link then just go on YesAsia website and search for We Got Married there :-bd

Bubble GG said: tomorrow is friday~ oh NO!! :(( :((
I keep on repeating all eps.. This is bad.. REALLY BAD!! aish, cinca!!
As soon as we say goodbye, I miss you
Should we go far away somewhere so we can’t ever part?
Even if I throw away my career, nevertheless
I think I might be happy
I don’t think my body’s pulse is normal, I’m crazy
That’s what you do. Please help me

A.D.T.O.Y--> taec part 
:D

Ottoke?! I have tons of questions regarding TaecGui that I'm curious to find the answer to...
Although (G)WGM is about portraying a virtual marriage I find it hard to beleive that Taecyeon and Gui Gui didn't develop any genuine feelings of affection towards one another throughout the show. But whether the feelings are strong enough to make both of them want to keep in touch outside the show is something that only they can decide. I just wish that they will end up happy regardless if they are together or not. 

minwooluv78 said: Here's another great Taecgui mv. sorry, it's a sad one...

Credits to uploader Waemaymay J
Song: Don't forget me by Baek Ji Young

@miz-em Here's the song i was talking about earlier. ;)

credits to uploader LoveKpopSubs13

http://popgasa.com/2013/07/12/ailee-how-could-you-do-this-to-me-%EC%9D%B4%EB%9F%B0-%EB%B2%95%EC%9D%B4-%EC%96%B4%EB%94%A8%EC%96%B4/

Archived