(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Seriously?  I didn't know of Pepper's brand until GG started endorsing it @bouquet78.  But…my answer might not be 100% accurate since I'm not a bag person.  

Really?...I thought Peppers is a popular brand in Taiwan...Maybe that's why they need GG for promotion purpose then....kakakaka... :-) :-) :-)

Guest gil_noona

Good morning/evening girls/guys.. @packmule3‌ @cannakat, @sophora @cryjingle, @mikoshine @korchick @lmangla, @spicystrawberry @BiruAngel @angelangie‌ @cryjingle @jwand @bluemoonlight‌ @bouquet78‌ @b8l8‌ @lok2ming‌ @chinlylin‌ and everyone here..

large.jpg

Cr: as tagged

GIF_70090_hola_preciosa_.gif

Cr: as tagged

GuiGui's Pepper's photo collage.i6S2j0kS6LAAj.jpg

Sorry it's a bit off-topic...but today is Taec's bro, GG's bro-in-law & my Wooyoung's (우영) 25th Birthday (26th in Korea)! \:D/ <:-P

Happy Birthday Wooyoungie! :-*

cr: as tagged

I love this pic!... ;))

and I was thinking of asking you, @bluemoonlight, are you going to throw a birthday party for your WYoungie today.....are you going to invite TG as well?... :D

jwand

said:

packmule3

said: I wish we had a guy's perspective on this proposal.

@jwand, are you a guy? @joe_lum, are you a dude? 

@drft?!!! Where art thou, @drft? I want to pick your brain. I want to know how you would be feeling if you were about to propose and your fiancee-to-be says, "What are you DOING?!!"  and you explain, "It's a proposal, dear."  What would be going through your mind? kekeke

Guest cannakat

BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said:

Don't mind me.
I'm envying all the different hearts so I'm gathering all the heart emoticons that you ladies (like @mikoshine) have been displaying. 
Basic = <3Alt f3 = ♥Alt f3 + color = ♥♥Throbbing heart = hearta_thumb.gif   it's a gif:  hearta_thumb.gifSmiley face kissing = :x   it's made of a colon plus the letter xGuigui's Miss GE heart = ee80a2.png  it's also a gif:  ee80a2.png
EDIT: If you, ladies, have any more hearts just send them my way please. Thanks.

Guest cannakat

BiruAngel said:

jwand

said:

packmule3

said: I wish we had a guy's perspective on this proposal.

@jwand, are you a guy? @joe_lum, are you a dude? 

@drft?!!! Where art thou, @drft? I want to pick your brain. I want to know how you would be feeling if you were about to propose and your fiancee-to-be says, "What are you DOING?!!"  and you explain, "It's a proposal, dear."  What would be going through your mind? kekeke

These are gifs from Episode 8.  I think Taec tried to lighten up the atmosphere after the proposal ... 8t1.gif 8t2.gif 8t3.gif 8t4.gif 8t5.gif

When GuiGui said :  This place is romantic, don't 'break it up' ... it's a direct translation from Chinese, meaning don't spoil the atmosphere/mood.  

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/518534/36/you-changed-my-life-guigui-khuntoria-nichkhun-taecyeon-victoria-taecgui

Ok, I updated but it's not much TaecGui. Actually there was no TG there... So yeah... Anyway, I'm so giddy at that picture. That wasn't edited right? Hah! Taec's smile in that photo seemed like the memories are rushing in ooooh~~~~ ❤️❤️❤️ Lol :)) =))

Edit: I forgot to quote... But I was pertaining to captain's post :) photo of alienTaec

Guest cannakat

Re: the proposal scene

tumblr_mndb1wyEIK1roanxyo3_r1_500.jpg

Why did Guigui reacted the way she did?

My initial reaction was that she was having a moment like this
bashful.gif
That's why she wanted to flee the scene. To me both Guigui and Taec are not the type who handles mushy and romantic stuff well lol.

I also thought about what Guigui said in her interviews,
1. When asked what she thought of that day in the BTS, she said "surprised to the max"
2. When asked about how their relationship changed in the press conference, she said "before the proposal they were like friends, and after they became husband and wife"
3. When asked what she thought of the proposal in the BRI, she said "I really felt oppa's heart/sincerity"

Guigui was very surprise and her emotions ran high, reasons that she was surprised could be
1. she received a proposal that she didn't know she was getting
2. she received a proposal from a friend, she had ruled out the possibility that he would go so far as to plan all these things for her
3. she received a big event (special dinner for two by the pool, piano playing, flower bouquet, proposal with letter)
4. the manner which Taec approached the whole event, I can't find the words to describe it, but I can tell you that when I watched him walk towards Guigui with the flowers, I had to get out of my seat, I just couldn't watch it lol.
5. she received all these from a quiet type of guy who is so busy, that very likely didn't have much time to contact her privately judging from their previous chats about dating.

And Guigui is very receptive of people's kindness towards her. She was so touched and grateful over a bag of lollies from PD on White Day, that she brought it up in the global press conf. I would assume that when it comes to Taec, things he does for her would affect her on a much greater level emotionally.

I've written so much I kind of forget where I'm heading lol, so I'll stop here.

I think the short answer to why Guigui was all emotional is just as what Guigui said herself, "I really felt oppa's heart/sincerity". It doesn't matter if they weren't a real engaged couple, she felt his heart and they connected on an emotional level.

Guest cannakat

angelangie said: hey guys check this out!!! :D not sure which drama is this from heheheh :D
of course he only put his picture and GG one was cropped out however it still indicating :D

cr: 闵芳 (Facebook)

Guest gil_noona

Hearts

❤❤ 

♡♡

and stars

☆★✮✰

but I don't know how to type them lol  ♥❤

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

More hearts (gifs): imKcaA1zDvLoj.gifiqPzPPifO6tCs.gifibvflqL0V220sg.gififpgfc5uq3bwi.gifibqRw0foNpTLhu.gif

Original size:

ps-smilies-love.gifsmiley-in-lurve.gifbutterfly%20heart.gifherz_2.gifboiling_heart.gif

I like this one.. funny but cute..

th_SmileyHeartFlames.gif

Archived