(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Don't mind me.
I'm envying all the different hearts so I'm gathering all the heart emoticons that you ladies (like @mikoshine) have been displaying. 
Basic = <3Alt f3 = ♥Alt f3 + color = ♥♥
Throbbing heart = hearta_thumb.gif   it's a gif:  hearta_thumb.gifSmiley face kissing = :x   it's made of a colon plus the letter xGuigui's Miss GE heart = ee80a2.png  it's also a gif:  ee80a2.pngDrooling at love = [花心]  Thanks, @Biruangel.Mushy love talk = lovea_org.gif  also a gif: http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t4/appstyle/expression/ext/normal/6d/lovea_org.gif,  from @Biruangel.

EDIT: If you, ladies, have any more hearts just send them my way please. Thanks.

Taec re-tweeted JY Park's Tweet on Mon, April 28 at 6.47pm (KST: 7.47pm)
Caption 제 아내가 문제가 된 회사 소유주들과 친척이라는 것 이외에는 어떠한 연관도 없는데 아무 얘기나 막 써도 되는 나라인가요?제 신앙에 대해서는 제가 한 모든 인터뷰나 제가 발표한 음악을 들어보시면 아실 겁니다. 저는 지난 몇 년간 많은 종교를 공부해보았으나 여전히 무교입니다.  
더 이상 근거없는 얘기가 떠돌아다니지 않길 바랍니다.

Translation :   "The fact that my wife is related to the owner of the problematic company is irrelevant, so is this a country that could just say whatever it wants?  In relation to my faith, you would know if you had listened to all the interviews I'd done and the music I'd released.  For the past couple of years, I studied a lot of religions but I still have no religion.  I hope that no more baseless words will be spoken of."
cr: AllKPop http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/jy-park-addresses-religion-that-his-wifes-uncle-is-the-owner-of-the-sewol-ferry-rumors-of-illegal-funding

@minwooluv78  Would you mind translating it, please?

Guest cryjingle

Caption 제 아내가 문제가 된 회사 소유주들과 친척이라는 것 이외에는 어떠한 연관도 없는데 아무 얘기나 막 써도 되는 나라인가요?
제 신앙에 대해서는 제가 한 모든 인터뷰나 제가 발표한 음악을 들어보시면 아실 겁니다. 저는 지난 몇 년간 많은 종교를 공부해보았으나 여전히 무교입니다.  

I guess it is about JYP clarifying the money-laundering rumour scandal by his wife which broke out yesterday?

I wish we had a guy's perspective on this proposal.
8p2.gif

@jwand, are you a guy? @joe_lum, are you a dude? 
@drft?!!! Where art thou, @drft? I want to pick your brain. I want to know how you would be feeling if you were about to propose and your fiancee-to-be says, "What are you DOING?!!"  and you explain, "It's a proposal, dear."  What would be going through your mind? kekeke 

Guest cryjingle

Thanks, @mikoshine.  So she likes them equally, eh?  What's up with Guigui and eggs? Is that why OKCat is an expert at scrambling eggs?

Here's a bouquet of flowers from Matisse for you. 

673119d330c67ef3eee9586d0879baba.jpg

What eggs? They are Portugese style egg tarts, famous in Macau and available in KFC (Kentucky Fried Chricken) of Hong Kong and I think Shenzhen KFC too.

so following up on my earlier comment: ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27303347/#Comment_27303347

Q. why do you think guigui was overwhelmed during the proposal scene? she is an actress and has acted in dramas where she acted getting married. this is a virtual pretend marriage and it is not like taec is really her boyfriend proposing to her. so why get emotional?

My answer - yes, even though she is an actress and has acted in dramas, but, in this show,TG appeared using their real name, real self and have poured in their utmost sincere feelings, which, in dramas they don't. Maybe GG has never come across virtual marriage show before, what more a guy (that she already fond of..) with his real name, real self and real feeling prepared a marriage proposal to her. To that stage and that period of time, I don't think anyone can still treat / remember that it is actually a virtual marriage,a show.....,but, instead, be overwhelmed! Some more, wooden Taec learnt how to play the piano and wrote a letter, all because of this proposal?, and said 'now, from the bottom of my heart, will you marry me tomorrow?' Gosh, his effort and sincerity really melted GG heart! :x

Guest cryjingle

Untitled_zps48065f40.jpg

I don't know in taiwan or China. But in Hong Kong, I have not seen any macaroons with individual packing....

The 520 macaroon weibo is the very one weibo where many of us 'mother-in-laws' from PTT2 actually find the basis to actually believe there might be something going on between these two young people in real life XDDDD

Guest peihwa

Yes, captain!

You can count on me!
She will NOT be our problem. I promise!

kill_it_shaun_of_the_dead.gif

daebak @mikoshine!  :-bd so i guess my problem is my eyesight, im not surprised lol :-B =)) at myself trying to "think outside the box" "stupid!" GG tone.. i always end up looking like an idiot when im trying to be clever. lesson learnt today: just be yourself. embrace you cluelessness Chalee :)

seriously @mikoshine i was totally stumped... then i saw your post :-O :| #-o d'oh!

edit: i miss these games/activities... wheres @spicystrawberry? come out, come out wherever you are! :)

Guest cryjingle

It's 11:30 pm here in Hong Kong, I totally forgot that last year's 29 April was the last day of shooting for our dear couple and officially the last time they see each other!!

Oh...but it's 30 Apr in Korea now... my dear 3-years old Wooyoung, happy birthday!!

packmule3 said: I wish we had a guy's perspective on this proposal.
8p2.gif

@drft?!!! Where art thou, @drft? I want to pick your brain. I want to know how you would be feeling if you were about to propose and your fiancee-to-be says, "What are you DOING?!!"  and you explain, "It's a proposal, dear."  What would be going through your mind? kekeke 

packmule3

said:

Don't mind me.
I'm envying all the different hearts so I'm gathering all the heart emoticons that you ladies (like @mikoshine) have been displaying. 
Basic = <3Alt f3 = ♥Alt f3 + color = ♥♥Throbbing heart = hearta_thumb.gif   it's a gif:  hearta_thumb.gifSmiley face kissing = :x   it's made of a colon plus the letter xGuigui's Miss GE heart = ee80a2.png  it's also a gif:  ee80a2.png
EDIT: If you, ladies, have any more hearts just send them my way please. Thanks.

BiruAngel

said:

Caption 제 아내가 문제가 된 회사 소유주들과 친척이라는 것 이외에는 어떠한 연관도 없는데 아무 얘기나 막 써도 되는 나라인가요?제 신앙에 대해서는 제가 한 모든 인터뷰나 제가 발표한 음악을 들어보시면 아실 겁니다. 저는 지난 몇 년간 많은 종교를 공부해보았으나 여전히 무교입니다.  

Translation :   "The fact that my wife is related to the owner of the problematic company is irrelevant, so is this a country that could just say whatever it wants?  In relation to my faith, you would know if you had listened to all the interviews I'd done and the music I'd released.  For the past couple of years, I studied a lot of religions but I still have no religion.  I hope that no more baseless words will be spoken of."
cr: AllKPop http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/jy-park-addresses-religion-that-his-wifes-uncle-is-the-owner-of-the-sewol-ferry-rumors-of-illegal-funding

just surfing and found that individually wrapped macarons are available in seoul.... did anyone see these on their trips? 

here's a pic & this was the caption: Found these macarons in a cafe off a side street near Garosugil. Really good.

8043142443_21d72d0f0b_b.jpg

jwand

said:

packmule3

said: I wish we had a guy's perspective on this proposal.

Guest bluemoonlight

Sorry it's a bit off-topic...but today is Taec's bro, GG's bro-in-law & my Wooyoung's (우영) 25th Birthday (26th in Korea)! \:D/ <:-P
Happy Birthday Wooyoungie! :-*
ibfLUvpoWwbiPH.jpg
cr: as tagged
I love this pic!... ;))

@bluemoonlight‌ ~ so anything special for wooyoung bday? by the way why do you think guigui cried during the proposal and got overwhelmed? @leechalee‌ @bibidep‌ @cryjingle‌ @jwand @packmule3 @biruangel @angelangie @sophora and others, what do you think of GuiGui getting all emotional? night folks!

Guest bluemoonlight

Lmangla said: @bluemoonlight‌ ~ so anything special for wooyoung bday? by the way why do you think guigui cried during the proposal and got overwhelmed? @ leechalee‌ @ bibidep‌ @ cryjingle‌ @ jwand @ packmule3 @ biruangel @ angelangie @ sophora and others, what do you think of GuiGui getting all emotional? night folks!

@LmanglaWhy did Gui Gui cry during the proposal even though she is a professional actress? Sometimes real feelings creep into an emotional scene. My older daughter is a casting director in Los Angeles. When she does a screen test with an actor, she will speak the dialog for whatever female character is in the scene. She showed me a screen test she did of an emotional scene where the male character proposes to the female character. My daughter started crying for real (not in the script). The actor lost his concentration and started laughing.
More importantly, crying would be consistent for someone who has Gui Gui's personality. She has strong emotions and she is not shy about showing emotion.

packmule3 said:

jwand

said:

packmule3

said: I wish we had a guy's perspective on this proposal.

Archived