(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Thanks for the gifs, @biruangel. I'm always requesting for something behind-the-scenes, no? 

@bouquet78, do you think our Guigui was delighted? I thought she was trying to flee the scene. kekeke. 

@cannakat, @sophora, @gil_noona, @cryjingle, @mikoshine @korchick, @lmangla, @spicystrawberry, and the usual ladies. What do you think? 

oh, yes and Taec quickly pulled her back, calmed her down so that she remained seated. I think Taec was a bit panic / lost too. he also never thought GG will react such way...kekekeke :-) ..

@BiruAngel my thoughts too....i was looking and almost saying hmmm they are finally improving....and when i scroll down and saw the stoking i was like @@ oki i take my word thanks :/

Edit 1: and also at the same times.....i just notice that the horse seems to be weird :/ the tall and the edit gosh....what the hell they doing? that horse looks to be abnormal cause the body was like bigger and the legs is not long enough !!

mianhe, I have said to keep my mouth zipped on peppers ad. but, I can't stand it anymore. all me to give one more comment. Apart from the stoking, why the horse? I thought it is supposed to be a 'pegasus' or 'unicorn'?... wae? they have forgotten how their brand / logo look like? wae.?? :-)

packmule3 said: bouquet78 said: I truly truly love this proposal scene. It was even more sweet and touching when more BTSs were shown. GG was really shocked, surprised but delighted that Taec proposed to her. I'd believed that it has never come across GG mind that Taec will arrange for such proposal event (she just know him well). Just like how she never thought of Taec will do the 'back hug' thing at Everland :D

i love the proposal scene too especially the added scenes 羞嗒嗒

for me, i think she really was truly delighted with TY's proposal event especially the letter ... 

tumblr_mndb1wyEIK1roanxyo3_r1_500.jpg

i think this pic shows her genuine feelings... the way she smiled is not like the ones before... looked like she really was surprised and really happy at the same time 心

see....tears on their eyes...so romantic and gandong... :x

infact their pegasus or unicorn are wrong in all aspects too....i remember @packmule3 unnie told us before pegasus does not has horn while unicorn not suppose to have wings :)

oh, yes...see! even they cannot get their brand / logo right...gosh! I guess that's why they need uri GG to endorse their products! wonder if this brand is already a popular brand in Taiwan even before GG endorsement? @chinlylin, your comment? :-)

I guess they would like to make guigui with elf-style.

But in my mind...that should be...>

or

To be honest, Pepper's should have a better stylist....

such a beautiful idea. but, Taec is not going to approve the concept of the last picture ( too little clothes - sexy). approval can be obtained but only for Taec's eyes and the last picture reminds me of the sexy wedding photo that GG used to teased Taec... :))

so following up on my earlier comment: ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27303347/#Comment_27303347
Q. why do you think guigui was overwhelmed during the proposal scene? she is an actress and has acted in dramas where she acted getting married. this is a virtual pretend marriage and it is not like taec is really her boyfriend proposing to her. so why get emotional?

9529611944_d440b2f52d_o_2.jpg

` mikoshine said: packmule3 said: Helloooooo? Anybody here with a Facebook account?  
I heard that GG "liked" a question on her FB. The poster asked her whether she was going to come and support her oppa TY should 2PM have a concert in Taiwan.  Will somebody please screenshot that for the forum?  Thanks. :)
Me-the last person on earth without FB. 

I would have to agree with @bouquet78, @lok2ming.  :)  Didn't you see the underside of the breast of the elfin fairy in your second picture? tsk. tsk. Unless you want the husband to suffer from a massive coronary thrombosis, GG shouldn't be wearing clothes like that. 
Here's the gif again of the hubby hyper-ventilating before the heart attack.giphy.gif

Archived