(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

mikoshine said: packmule3 said: Helloooooo? Anybody here with a Facebook account?  
I heard that GG "liked" a question on her FB. The poster asked her whether she was going to come and support her oppa TY should 2PM have a concert in Taiwan.  Will somebody please screenshot that for the forum?  Thanks. :)
Me-the last person on earth without FB. 

Thet del Rosario said: Hi everyone ... Just wanted to say hello ... Still on this ship every single day and enjoying the interesting conversations at the deck lol... Missing everyone ...although I have to say that this ship is sailing speedily along and before I can find time to comment you guys have already sailed along to new shores hahaha... So for now while my schedule is still crazy busy... I'll settle for the comfy lounge chair right at the lido deck and keep myself updated and amused with all the wonderful taecgui happenings ...;))

packmule3 said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: Helloooooo? Anybody here with a Facebook account?  
I heard that GG "liked" a question on her FB. The poster asked her whether she was going to come and support her oppa TY should 2PM have a concert in Taiwan.  Will somebody please screenshot that for the forum?  Thanks. :)

Yah, Taecyeon, don't make the same mistake as this dude here. Communicate with Guigui often by text, twitter, facebook, skype or phone. 
with English subtitles...

@chinlylin, is caraco a swear word? I've never heard that before. kekeke. 

mikoshine

said:

packmule3

said:

mikoshine

said:

packmule3

said: Helloooooo? Anybody here with a Facebook account?  

I heard that GG "liked" a question on her FB. The poster asked her whether she was going to come and support her oppa TY should 2PM have a concert in Taiwan.  Will somebody please screenshot that for the forum?  Thanks.

:)

packmule3 said:

mikoshine

said:

packmule3

said:

mikoshine

said:

packmule3

I heard that GG "liked" a question on her FB. The poster asked her whether she was going to come and support her oppa TY should 2PM have a concert in Taiwan.  Will somebody please screenshot that for the forum?  Thanks.

mikoshine said: packmule3 said:

mikoshine

said:

packmule3

said:

mikoshine

said:

packmule3

angelangie said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: Helloooooo? Anybody here with a Facebook account?  

mikoshine said: angelangie said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: Helloooooo? Anybody here with a Facebook account?  

Guest cryjingle

Calling for @mikoshine again.  My tipster said there was another one. Something to do Guigui liking macaroons over egg tarts. lol. Would you please screenshot it too if you have time

? Thanks. :)

That message was the day after she posted egg tarts photos, someone on FB asked her, egg tarts and macaroons which one she liked better, Gui Gui replied both are her favorites.

Guest Thet del Rosario

@packmule3‌... I've always had the intention to post/participate in our celebratory pages and virtual parties but I somehow always end up too late or encounter a gazillion problems uploading pics or even just posting for that matter... Will do my very best to making it in time for our 2k pages celebration ;) Hi @angelangie... Glad to see everyone still on board and so many new ones to get to know;)

Archived