(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@bouquet78, @mikoshine, @chinlylin, 

How do you like her wedding gown now? 

Simple, nice and romantic look organza ball gown wedding dress. But, the one she wore in GWGM is soooo much better. Why?...Actually, I am fond of wedding gown with train...so, the one in GWGM won!. :)

Aissssh... Didn't he get married too on "Marriage Blue" or something?
Taecyeon-and-Lee-Yeon-hee-character-post

And all @leechalee has to do when she gets back here tomorrow is to draw a TY back hugging GG.  I'm surprised the artistic fans haven't done it yet...
By the way, in an act of juvenile delinquency, I deliberately distorted that picture. kekeke. Yes, I'm petty that way. I"m only on my first cup of coffee, so I'm not myself yet. 

packmule3 said: Aissssh... Didn't he get married too on "Marriage Blue" or something?
And all @leechalee has to do when she gets back here tomorrow is to draw a TY back hugging GG.  I'm surprised the artistic fans haven't done it yet...
By the way, in an act of juvenile delinquency, I deliberately distorted that picture. kekeke. Yes, I'm petty that way. I"m only on my first cup of coffee, so I'm not myself yet. 

Guest gil_noona

@gil_noona,

Do you think we can post @minwooluv78's old post on how to tell if your idol is dating or not? I'd like to see how our TY compares to other idols and if he's exhibiting the dating signs.

@packmule3‌ Sure, why not..? But I'm sorry, I can't recall which post of hers were you referring to..? My memory is bad.. #-o

@sophora, 
I know you might be on vacation... But this picture is the reason why we say "Congratulations!" to the groom and "Best wishes" to the bride. It's because the guy should feel that he has WON the biggest prize in his entire life when he marries his girl. 
YES!!!46fa23002a3e6cbae2ff518c0526ee50.jpg
credit: bridalmusing
Someday, I hope Taecyeon will pose like this with our Guigui. 
Safe travels!

Aissssh... Didn't he get married too on "Marriage Blue" or something?

He was about to but didn't make it because the going to be bride dumped him. So, GG is still the best (no runaway bride....kekeke.. :D)!

Archived