(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cryjingle

chinlylin said:

packmule3 said:

BiruAngel said:

GuiGui at filming site.

cr: as tagged

@chinlylin, do you know if there really are phone booths like this in Shenzhen? 

I love these red telephone boxes, because they're so iconic. Unfortunately, however, because of the advent of cellphones, many booths have been removed from the streets of London. We had to go really touristy spots just so we could have our pictures taken in them. kekeke.  I would be glad if those phone booths (or at least the design, if not the actual booth itself) found a second home somewhere else in the world. 

@packmule3 never been to Shenzhen so can't tell you.  I usually go to Dongguan for meetings and from the little time I have in between meetings, I don't remember seeing that kind of telephone booths.  

@packmule3 I asked my friend who visits Shenzhen from time to time and it's a negative.  She hasn't seen this type of telephone booths around in the streets of Shenzhen.

They don't use this type of UK style telephone booth in real life on the streets, but if you're within a hotel/park/tourist attraction area, that's another story XD. It's not surprising at all to find a non-functioning UK style telephone booth in scenic attractions in China. In fact, the hotel where they shoot Huli(aka Foxy, 1st female lead)'s wedding shoot on 10 April 2014 is called Interlaken Hotel (Interlaken as in Swiss if I remembered correctly) hahahahaha

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said:

cannakat

said:

packmule3

said:

blahblahblahblah
These are her anniversary dates with their Virtual Wedding and what she did on those days.  100 days: June 14 200 days: Sept 22 300 days: Dec 31400 days: April 10500 days: July 19
June 14. We don’t know what happened. We weren't tracking her movements. 

BiruAngel said: Taec's "Wonderful Days" stills.cr: Okniverse   Caption :  ‘참좋은시절’ 옥택연, 야성미 철철 텐트공 변신 ‘팔뚝노출까지’ http://me2.do/FMsMgj0o  출처 : 네이버 뉴스
'Wonderful Days' Ok TaecYeon
transforms into tent gong (showing his) overflowing unpolished beauty 'Even exposes forearms' source: Naver News

lol help! I have no idea what 'tent gong' is. i know it's not tent ball... My guess - basically the headline says that he looks HOT setting up the tent.
looks like a Nepa Ad to me.
;))

Gui Gui just updated her Weibo

17th April 2014 - 3.59 PM (+8 GST)

Translations: I'm getting married again>

Did GG updated this on her FB as well? If no,...hehehehe,..maybe she does not want hubby to know. so, we shhhhhh..... as well... :D

Archived