(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cannakat

I haven't read everything yet, but the flower/star reminds me of something, it might be a long shot though lol

19c6552a-90f4-4e50-a6a1-0b0d6cdd6e11_zps

The national flower of Taiwan
flower-476.jpg
cr: as tagged

Off to back reading I go

cherry-blossom-520x345.jpg
cr: Google ImageThis is a Cherry Blossom 
Looks just like the white flower that is the national flower of Taiwanflower-476.jpg

@

cannakat

said: ...... it might be a long shot though lol

Photo of OkCat and 5 round items/orbs...

The national flower of Taiwan
Photo of white 5 pedal- flower blossom....

cr: as tagged

Guest leechalee

You googled that? What for? mwahahaha. I swear I don't follow high fashion. :) 

Everytime i see a brand unknown to me i like to see what the label/logo looks like :).. i dont follow any kinda high fashion either

**that pic you posted awhile back with girls in denim shorts and uggs- i confess.. im one of those gals.. and i also wear rugby shorts and jandals/thongs in the middle of winter LOL anyway ima skedaddle before the fashion police come looking for me :)) **

But wait a minute...
There's actually another reason why I was thinking about that hot pink car, @BiruAngel. 
That hot pink car had the Los Angeles connection aside from the shirt. I had scribbled it down when I posted here about Guigui missing Taec and I put up all the pictures of GG's FB post.  I was expecting one of you would ask me why and since nobody did... I dismissed it. Wait a second. I'll see if I can dig up the post. 

10014652_10154057024800038_7121975198748This car reminds me of GuiGui in California in Jan/Feb of this year :) She was driving a convertible car w/her hair flying around ;)Since Taec was in Californic this month... could this be why the common pink and GG w/convertible???
Just thinking aloud... I may be Totally derailed :))

BlPxq0wCIAA8oT8.jpg

DISCLAIMER: this is incomplete delu logic... @packmule3 -- not sure if this works or not...
but noticed that there are 2 reds, 2 blues -- red & blue is the primary colours for the flags of both taiwan and korea

taiwan-flag.pngsouth-korea-flag.jpg

am not really sure about the other 2 colours but here are some ideas. for the orange and yellow, wondering if it refers to themselves or particularly GuiGui. as in colours he associates with her..
when you google "taec yellow" -- one of the images that pops up is this:

0.jpg

and we know that bef is orange even though usually people draw chicks in yellow...

BkWld5nCIAA1jqi.jpg

so not sure... stuck a bit on the yellow and orange... but to be honest, the strangest part of that photo is okcat. what happened to the rest of his body?

Guest cryjingle

Translation:

오늘의 OkCat코믹스는 하루쉽니다. 
Today OkCat-comic is taking a one day break.
양해부탁드립니다.
Thank you for your understanding. 
제발, 
Please/beg of you,
모두가 무사히 구조되길 빕니다 (loosely translated... hopefully, I captured the gist of its meaning)
all/everything gets setup uneventfully. 

I saw the Chinese translation and the last two lines basically mean: Please, may everyone be safe.

Note: today a cruise ship sank in southwest of Korea when sailing from Incheon to Jejudo, around 470 passengers on board, currently rescued around 338 passengers and 100 odd are waiting for rescue.

Archived