(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

1660686_813053555376350_1215373002_n.jpg

@lok2ming and @korchick figured out that we have market and beach...
so was looking at the third pic and trying to figure out what it was.. initially thought maybe there was some world map behind okcat but after a close examination of the pic by opening it in different prgrams, it looks to be okcat fishing. however, what is interesting is that there seems to be something written like a character in the third pic. thought it was a question mark and while it is super blurry if you see it zoom in, it sort of looks like a smudged backward F in korean, a smudged 9 or key..... anyone have good editing skills and can figure it out?

Lmangla said:  

@lok2ming and @korchick figured out that we have market and beach...
so was looking at the third pic and trying to figure out what it was.. initially thought maybe there was some world map behind okcat but after a close examination of the pic by opening it in different prgrams, it looks to be okcat fishing. however, what is interesting is that there seems to be something written like a character in the third pic. thought it was a question mark and while it is super blurry if you see it zoom in, it sort of looks like a smudged backward F in korean, a smudged 9 or key..... anyone have good editing skills and can figure it out?

Thanks @"min h for retrieving the poster. I'm on my cell so i couldnt copy and paste, but isn't this the one where OKcat was asking what dream are you aspiring for, or what qualifications do you have? And okcat said his was a fishing license. Right, minwooluv78?

Ooooh, that one. Thanks. I'm having problems typing your name, you know that? Soompi is automatically giving me options as soon as I type the "at" sign, and yours isn't appearing up on top. So, rather than call an anonymous poster to our thread, I'm typing nonsense. :)

Let me see if I can do it right this time. @miNAHBirdminwooluv78, no. That's not it...

packmule3 said:

Thanks @minretrieving the poster. I'm on my cell so i couldnt copy and paste, but isn't this the one where OKcat was asking what dream are you aspiring for, or what qualifications do you have? And okcat said his was a fishing license. Right?

:>  No, this is a different poster.

On Poster: Today is exciting FRIDAY!

OKCat will be going fishing this weeking nyang

I'm curious about everyone's plan for the weekend~

<:-P

packmule3 said: Ooooh, that one. Thanks. I'm having problems typing your name, you know that? Soompi is automatically giving me options as soon as I type the "at" sign, and yours isn't appearing up on top. So, rather than call an anonymous poster to our thread, I'm typing nonsense. :) Let me see if I can do it right this time. @miNAHBirdminwooluv78, no. That's not it...

packmule3

said: Thanks @minretrieving the poster. I'm on my cell so i couldnt copy and paste, but isn't this the one where OKcat was asking what dream are you aspiring for, or what qualifications do you have? And okcat said his was a fishing license. Right?

angelangie said: packmule3 said:

angelangie

said: #PicturesSpam #CommentsSpam

i totally love how Taec hold on to Gui Gui when they first meet.....dont you girls too? look at how it seems that Taec is totally supporting her and she is honestly relying on Taec hands to hold her up.....if he suddenly drop his hands im pretty sure that she will on her back

minwooluv78

said:

packmule3

said: Ooooh, that one. Thanks. I'm having problems typing your name, you know that? Soompi is automatically giving me options as soon as I type the "at" sign, and yours isn't appearing up on top. So, rather than call an anonymous poster to our thread, I'm typing nonsense.

:)

Let me see if I can do it right this time. @miNAHBirdminwooluv78, no. That's not it...

packmule3

said: Thanks @minretrieving the poster. I'm on my cell so i couldnt copy and paste, but isn't this the one where OKcat was asking what dream are you aspiring for, or what qualifications do you have? And okcat said his was a fishing license. Right?

packmule3 said: minwooluv78 said: packmule3 said: Ooooh, that one. Thanks. I'm having problems typing your name, you know that? Soompi is automatically giving me options as soon as I type the "at" sign, and yours isn't appearing up on top. So, rather than call an anonymous poster to our thread, I'm typing nonsense. :) Let me see if I can do it right this time. @miNAHBirdminwooluv78, no. That's not it...

packmule3

Archived