(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@bouquet78 said:

@bibidep said, About the owner of the jewelry store that Taec and GuiGui came to buy rings.....I don't know why he wait until 1 or 2 days before the anniversary of one year TaecGui meet to posted the picture they took together with him?? Why not before or after this special time but have to be now?? The owner also confirmed Taec did buy ring for GuiGui, he will post more information a bout the ring soon. Wow even the owner of the jewelry store had a special feeling for TaecGui couple too then we not really mishoecho like we think we are hahaha. @Labbit: Can you check back with the site where you got the picture of the owner and TaecGui to see if he post more goodies later on, thank you.

Guest bibidep

@Korchick: can you please translate this words for us, this is the title of OKCat new post in his twitter with the picture our shipper already posted in here. Thank you. 주인님들! 독감 조심하시라냥! 내복은 필수! 춥다냥춥다냥! MEOW-! pic.twitter.com/eut5Fn0I7C

Guest bibidep

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TAECGUI FIRST MEET!!!!!!  

May this day will be remember to celebrate together by both of you forever....enjoy happy time with each other.

1798243_817718834911623_257404634_n.jpg

Picture credit to Fenfen Li

OMG! I want to faint from happiness already...Taec did bought rings for Guigui!! I do not think the shop itself is lying about it. 3015910baaeb1f3d1e25f1865bcb53e7.jpg

bibidep said: Look like OKCat aka Taec posted the new picture a bout someone may have flu, make sure wear more clothes to prevent from getting sick hahaha. GuiGui tried to show off 2 days on the roll with sexxxxxxy swimming suits make someone eyes itchy and now saying she may get sick because it too cold and too little clothes hahaha.

Not sure why they said they are ready before the shoot..Maybe they already know the ring of their choice before the shooting begin.They only post the wedding bands but not the diamond ring so I am not very sure if Taec only bought the wedding bands.Maybe he is saving a bigger one for the real proposal later on lol... 0e6d53cf1194063654f48559276adfe0.jpg Their wedding bands: 7afce5de32a741ac759df6bac03b9399.jpg Cr. Instagram jewelrybakery

Guest bibidep

Oh mo na, that is couple rings right??  Not the big diamond ring, may be they have more picture to show us later.  So the big band ring with diamond is for Taec and small one no diamond for GuiGui.    Any how can any of us take a look at the ear ring below if it is the same one that GuiGui wear to took the last 3 of her pictures in California and at the beaches??  I found this earrings at the same Jewelry shop that Taec bought the ring for GuiGui.

7_3.jpg

OMG! I want to faint from happiness already...Taec did bought rings for Guigui!! I do not think the shop itself is lying about it.

3015910baaeb1f3d1e25f1865bcb53e7.jpg

Feel like screaming when seeing this! Hopefully more photos of them coming soon. What a good news for today's anniversary. One more evidence added showing how real is uri couple feelings towards each other. I got this feeling that Taec will not simply buy a ring for someone if he is not sure of his feeling / their relationship, what more if he is buying an expensive diamond ring? So, I'd believed once Taec decided to buy the ring for GuiGui, he has ascertained his relationship with GuiGui.... As for GuiGui, I do not and will never see that she is a materialistic and fake person. So, with the explanation she gave during the yes/no game, if she is not sure of her feelings towards Taec, she won't have accept the expensive ring because to a female, a ring has a big meaning and you will not simply accept a ring from a guy, right?!... :)

@bibidep the one with diamonds for Guigui and the plain is Taec...I only saw the pics of Guigui at beach with earrings and it do not look like the one in yr posting.It look more like a giraffe :)

@labbit, mianhe..can i know what's the difference between a wedding ring and a wedding band?...can i say, if there is "stone" on the ring, then it is a wedding ring and if there is no "stone", it is known as a wedding band?... hehehe...sorry for being a dumb on this ring issue.. :))

Yipeeee Guigui post today! Altho she said nothing about their 1st yr anniversary but I am happy to see both of their postings today one after another...You know in chinese 海 it got another similar sound as 嗨 hai which is Hello or Hey!! Many posted their wishes for them on their FB, so it is kinda a respond from her to greet us! Any eagle eyees can tell us where is this place, any scene similar to beaches in Cebu?

bouquet78 said: @labbit, mianhe..can i know what's the difference between a wedding ring and a wedding band?...can i say, if there is "stone" on the ring, then it is a wedding ring and if there is no "stone", it is known as a wedding band?... hehehe...sorry for being a dumb on this ring issue.. :))

Archived