(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Hello everybody!!! Been MIA for the past few days...and Oh me Oh my! Got a lot to back read and messages hahaha... I suddenly remember Guigui's version of  "Boss you have a messagee" hahaha. I'll just go backread and look for pictures and articles and clips...so I'll be back later...

Guest gaby cahyadi

Hi... I am new member here.. Its late.. Almost the end episode. Hope we can support our couple... Love taec gui tooo

Guest guiguin

tellmewhywhy said: minwooluv78 said: here's another song...lyrics by Ahn Jung Yeon, composed by Taecyeon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qg2OOl13UI&feature=player_embedded
class="entry-title"2PM – Call My Name (내 이름을 불러줘)This Song is with you, Hottest. Call my name

Are you listening to the song I’m singing for you?
Are you looking at me, out of breath, running toward you?
I know you’ve been waiting for a while, I’m going right now
When I meet you at the end of this road, I’ll run to you and hug you
If you’re listening, if you’ve been waiting
Hold out your hand strongly from faraway
If you remember, so that I can find you at once, so that I can hold you
Call my name (Please call my name)
Sing this song

Can you see, can you see? (hey) Can you hear, can you hear?
It’s only for you (please call my name)
Can you see, can you see? (hey) Can you hear, can you hear?
My heart is beating for you (please call my name)
Can you hear this song I’m singing for you? Can you see my heart?
I’m going to you
I know you’ve been waiting for a while, I’m going right now
When I meet you at the end of this road, I’ll run to you and hug you
Baby call my name
I don’t care about the fame
All I want and all I need is you
No matter what I’ll always be with you
Call my name, trust yourself to me
I can protect you alone
So hurry and call my name
I’m going to you, please call my name
Baby call my name

credits to pop!gasa

similar feel. he really wants to protect someone. ;))

Guest Kate Yeh

tamah said:

Hello everyone,

................ I wonder if Gui Gui's Chinese fans remind her not to forget Taec her hubby? Since she does or can't read English so she will not be lurking in this forum.

Guest Kate Yeh

Verenanda Saufika said: Hey guys.. This is just my random though but still I am curious... So did you guys know bout 2pm song called A.D.T.O.Y right? Is it taec who write the lyrics ? Cause in his second part of rap.. The lyrics seems like his talking bout guigui.. Hehehe.. Well it just my though anyway sorry for my bad english :(:p

usbd.jpg
mo89.jpg
Their favorite lyrics

• Guigui

I need you to be around me when I lonely and love me forever.

(She is always afraid of being alone.And Taec wrote this!!)

• Taecyeon

At first time I didn’t know my life is gonna be changed completely,you gotta believe me.

(This is singing to her.He wrote down his true feeling.)

kwan33 said: c'mon guys..cheer up :D let G be happy wt her life and love..whoever it may be..hopefully a wonderful chinese guy so they will talk n talk freely of their feelings and love and life also make happy memories and children.put aside the superficial attraction and seek for depth in a relationship.  G deserves someone who will luv her body and soul, laughs n tears, funny and cheeky self ;)if a korean idol is at a lost..trapped between fans and love of a woman..let him be.  he will find his love also..be it korean or whoever he wishes.  

Guest bibidep

I can understand my boy Taec situation.  If he really like Gui Gui now he can't do much other than text her or talk with her on the phone.  No way he can express his love open for the public to see and to know.  Think about it, he only 26 and his career is on the raise right now and if any relationship expose at this moment I'm sure it will ruin everything he had up to now.  Let him have sometime to build up a solid foundation for his career then he can openly date Gui Gui or any woman he wants to.  For now this is the best option for him to take.  Since he in the show with Gui Gui, he had changed a lot.  You all can see on the variety show and even in his concert.  He did a lot of things that he did with Gui Gui.  Some how Gui Gui did impact on him a lot.  Anyway this will be his life experience with Gui Gui and I think for the rest of his life, if the destine is not for Taec and Gui Gui be together, even after he marry with another woman I'm sure he never forget all the memories he had with Gui Gui, especially at the time he is not happy with his marriage or his life.

Guest attica

Good morning everybody! Greatings from Singapore.Been so long since i rant, and so here it goes.

Firstly, ive voted. Have you?! Win or lose, doesnt really matters. Whats important is we've tried our best and we as shippers know that Taecgui are winners deep in our hearts. *fighting*

Next, i would like to admit that TY and GG do look good together, thus even compliments each other when they are together but I dont think our dream of them together will be a reality. In my opinion i really think that TY is the romantic kind, manly and not the kind who likes to have fun. These recent episodes, he seem to be stiffer than usual and its always GG initiating skinship. Yes, you are going to bash me after this but just my two cents worth.

So, i found out fron FB recent and new pictures of GG vacation-ing in LA. In conclusion she wasnt there during the concert. How i wish she was.

Okay, i shall stop now before i get carried away. BB. :)

Guest bladerunner

attica

said: Good morning everybody! Greatings from Singapore.Been so long since i rant, and so here it goes.

Firstly, ive voted. Have you?! Win or lose, doesnt really matters. Whats important is we've tried our best and we as shippers know that Taecgui are winners deep in our hearts. *fighting*

Next, i would like to admit that TY and GG do look good together, thus even compliments each other when they are together but I dont think our dream of them together will be a reality. In my opinion i really think that TY is the romantic kind, manly and not the kind who likes to have fun. These recent episodes, he seem to be stiffer than usual and its always GG initiating skinship. Yes, you are going to bash me after this but just my two cents worth.

So, i found out fron FB recent and new pictures of GG vacation-ing in LA. In conclusion she wasnt there during the concert. How i wish she was.

Okay, i shall stop now before i get carried away. BB.

:)

Guest bibidep

WE ON THE TOP OF THE POLL NOW!!!!
Keep voting everyday un til Sunday we may well be on the top again.
The preview for episode 13 is out, Yeah Everland couple.

Archived