Guest qaxlod

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
Guest miss lakwon

Definetly, SHINHWA CHANGJO!

They are #1. No one can beat us.

We will forever wait for Shinhwa's arrival in a couple years.

Guest babiiv214

SHINHWA CHANGJO MOST DEFINITELY!!!

I mean i do love both DBSK and Shinhwa, but some DBSK fans are just too possesive that it's Hella Scary :crazy: , some lines must be drawn you know :ph34r:

Just my opinion...

:D

Guest Rachel♥OhWonbin

voted for cassiopeia yes i cant deny that they are really scary, crazy and overprotective of the boys but when it comes to supporting tvxq i salute them.

Guest kaelum

Shinhwa changjo!

it's been ten years and they are still loyal to shinhwa

and they sure know how to show their love to shinhwa^^

Guest Di@na

Shinhwa Changjo! I love DBSK but some fans in their fanclub are totally crazy XD like stalkers..or something like that..

shinhwa fan club is the best! they are so loyal ^^ love shinhwa for ever!

Guest jangneri

I read this in SHCJ international,

As the scale of fanclubs grow, their organizational strengths grow as well. Although they are in essence just a group of like-minded individuals who share the same love for a particular artiste or group, they are extremely influential. They may seem like any other members of the audience, but once the performances start, one would be able to identify them right away. If green-colored balloons start to surface, you'd know that SS501 is present - their fanclub members amount to 115,000; and if blue-colored balloons are seen, Super Junior is in the house - their fanclub members amount to 62,000. And if you see the audience area slowly turning orange, longest-running group Shinhwa is about to make their appearance - the size of their fanclub Shinhwa Changjo sets the benchmark of all benchmarks with a whopping 216,000 members!

Source: Daum

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

I thought that was a rather cool bit of info~ :D

카시오피아!!!!!

cassiopeia ALL THE WAY!

even though their fans are CRAZY!

but hey, im not crazy O.o

lol..

Lol. Ditto that. xD

Wow. 22 Pages of Shinhwa Changjo's definitely wowed me.

Hmm, I guess Shinhwa is really the legend of the Korean music scene?

Since I saw some people posting about Shinhwa Changjo being there for more than 8 years.

Personally, I voted for Cassiopeia because:

-Even though they are madly possesive of the boys, they still show unity.

-They try their best to show the love for their boys, albeit extreme, but touching nevertheless.

-They're always ready to slit the throats of female celebs who go near to the boys. LOL.

-They were the ones who made the boys who they were today.

-Have you seen the entire of Seoul Olympic Stadium filled with red and only red?

I think that Cassiopeia has younger members because DBSK's average age is about 20, and face it, they're good looking.

So naturally, all the raging hormonal young girls would like them and support them.

Tone down a little, Cassiopeia.

Not too possesive, please.

You said exactly what I wanted to say. Every fan club has it's flaws. No person or group is perfect. Although sometimes the things that they do are a bit extreme, I'm still very proud of them. :D

Archived