Best Fan Club

Guest qaxlod

Guest V-ni@star

those pic is amazing....

so hard to choose but i choose shinhwa changjo at the end

they still loyal to shinhwa until now...

great!!!!

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stupidfactory

As much as I love dbsk, I'll go with Shinhwa Changjo this time.

Cassiopeia, they're pretty alright actually. They can be really sweet at times. (Recall; Cassiopeians singing Miduhyo together during ASF)

Guest mr. lovely

Shinhwa Changjo.

Eh, the stuff I've heard about Cassiopeia is outrageous. Although I know not all of them are like that, the bad apples really reflect on the good ones >__>;

No fanclub is perfect though.

Guest rinnie_chan

Uhm...honestly, I on't know any fan clubs of them oO

Just heard something about Cassiopeia...but they say, that they are really scary and obsessed.

If a member gets a girlfirend, the whole wolr d will break down LOL

Guest hahahoha

shinhwa changjo! . i heard so many good things about them ^_^ i like dbsg but ya... i agree their fans are scary.. and it got kindda annoying in korean celeb photo section because there are like...... a million threads of their pictures.... why cant they have an official thread for each member or an official dbsg couples thread or an official who does yunho, yoochun, xiah, changmin and jaejong look better with ;x. just saying... cuz its hard to find other artists with so many dbsg threads D:.

^so true

anyway i voted for shinhwa changjo, not becos they got the most members but how they are always united

They may not cheer the loudest but there's just something about them we need to give respect.

I dont know if the other fanclubs do the same, but shinhwa changjo actually makes mass food boxes for not only the members, but also all the staff members.

Guest xiahdongwan

Shinhwa Changjo! Yay Shinhwa!

They stuck with Shinhwa for almost 10 years now...and I am sure most of them are following their solo activities and supporting them in everything they do.

Cassiopeia is crazy...I am sure there is a great number of nice fans in it but those who do bad/crazy things will stick out.

Guest EUNSHIHAE

fan g.o.d!!!!

love my boys!!!! they have really dedicating fans!!

but which fan group doesn't right?! lols...

Shinhwa too!!! >___<

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

HOW ABOUT THE ELVES??

How could you forget? LOL NOOOOOOOO, it coz they are some crazy aaaazzzzzz people hahaha(THEY'RE YOUNG SO....=X)

BUT SO ARE THE Cassiopeian's they're full of young girls that's why.

I don't know who to vote for..I guess I'll just vote for Shinhwa since I don't know anything about

Triple S or G.O.D to vote for them like that.

Guest krystaldew

I love DBSK but Casseopians really really... suck!

Definitely Shinhwa Changjo, they're respectful and polite, quite arty and more mature, of course there's also that they're not violent, crazy, jealous and all that

Archived