[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sin hoonsim

Just dropping by for a few minutes.
Don't worry!  Tae Do won't die. This' just the eye opener for Jung.

We were all wondering how she would finally get her sense of romance.

Well, what a surprise from the writer!!  It's really bitter-sweet....

-----------STRICTLY NO PEEPING-------

Halo brother! @SMP567

I thought UR away for conference?

Focus focus, no peeping please

Aigoooooooooo

Guest Wenah Favila

@sin hoonsim- I hope your right. If that is the case, the writers did pull a fast one on us. It will also be a great scene for TaeJung shippers :)
However, if the writers decided to kill him off, I will be one of those who will be really disappointed. 

Guest gitavagga

poor taedo. gonna punch the writer(s) if they dare to end his life. hehe~
finally gwanghae become king~ yay!!
do anyone knows what lee kangchun said in the preview ? it seems he is still evil~

@sin hoonsim- I hope your right. If that is the case, the writers did pull a fast one on us. It will also be a great scene for TaeJung shippers

:)

However, if the writers decided to kill him off, I will be one of those who will be really disappointed. 

@wenah Favila

I never like history

Its @SMP567 who commented lol

It's not our call, perhaps DIRECTORS!!!!

So get our bullets ready hahaha

Guest MGYlove

gitavagga said: poor taedo. gonna punch the writer(s) if they dare to end his life. hehe~
finally gwanghae become king~ yay!!
do anyone knows what lee kangchun said in the preview ? it seems he is still evil~

SMP567 said:

OMG @moonforever

??????!

Noooooooooooooooo X_X

@sin hoonsim

Just dropping by for a few minutes.
Don't worry!  Tae Do won't die. This' just the eye opener for Jung.

We were all wondering how she would finally get her sense of romance.

Well, what a surprise from the writer!!  It's really bitter-sweet....

@SMP567 I hope you're right, I almost had an heart attack watching the preview. GOF synopsis mentioned Jung will realize how important TaeDo is to her when he is about to go fight the Japanese, I did not see TaeDo being stabbed coming.

Anxiously waiting for Monday to come now.... :-SS

Keeping the positive spirit, I think @smp567 is right!:) jy will realize once td is hurt that she loves him and she can't live without him...also, jy must leave for Japan to stop the war and save her countrymen in the end which I believe should be followed by the script writer based on the real korean history unless gof prod'n decides to let jy in the end leave for Japan alone which I doubt....

Guest MGYlove

mgykb said: Keeping the positive spirit, I think @smp567 is right!:) jy will realize once td is hurt that she loves him and she can't live without him...also, jy must leave for Japan to stop the war and save her countrymen in the end which I believe should be followed by the script writer based on the real korean history unless gof prod'n decides to let jy in the end leave for Japan alone which I doubt....

Archived