[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

Lee sang yoon and Moon Geun Young look so friendly in the presscon...they finally throw up my disappointment from bts video priview that have zero chemistry... =D>

LSY, you're the man...such a caring oppa and gentleman and MGY also lovely...Hope to see more beatiful chemistry from this adorable couple... :x

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

Manager Kwon thanks Moon Geun Young's Korean and International fans for our support! :D

1000792_509536572450473_498362914_n.jpg
2013. 06. 27 Day [Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Press Conference]...
Excitingly and enjoyably..so surprised again today..
In addition to Korean fans, even International fans..
To give us this much overflowing support and strength completely gives us overflowing fighting~fighting~~!! Although you're busy, sincerely thank you for giving us your interest and love..we will work hard~~!!♥

2013. 06. 27 하루...
신나고 즐겁게..오늘도 깜 놀랬다..
한국을 넘어 해외 팬분들 까지..
이렇게 힘이 넘치는 응원 완젼 파이팅
넘쳐~넘쳐~~!! 바쁘신데도 관심과 사랑 주셔 진심으로 감사 드립니다..열심히 하겠습니다~~!!♥

Our rice wreaths can be seen in this photo posted in a news article showing the overflowing rice wreaths supporting Moon Geun Young at the 'Goddess of Fire Jung Yi' Press Conference ('불의 여신 정이' 제작발표회 문근영 축하화환, '끝도 없네~')

here: http://bit.ly/14zsstb 

cr:SoompiMoons

Guest MGYlove

MGYlove said:

class="post-title"Lee Kwang Soo to Play a Villain in Goddess of Fire JeongiKwang-Soo-lee-kwang-soo-28461946-500-750

News about the new MBC drama Goddess of Fire Jeongi continues to get better and better. Not only is Kim Bum considering joining the cast, but recently it’s been reported that Lee Kwang Soo will play the character of the nasty-tempered Im He who is particularly villainous towards his younger brother Gwang Hae, played by Lee Sang Yoon. Lee Kwang Soo has expressed excitement over playing a villain, saying he’s always wanted to do so, and he looks forward to presenting a side of himself he hasn’t presented before.

The actor continued, “I have faith in writer Kwon Soon Kyu, who wrote SBS’ Warrior Baek Dong Soo and Park Sung Soo PD, who directed MBC’s Do As You Want. I was especially touched while watching Do As You Want, so it’s an honor to be part of Park Sung Soo PD’s projects.”

©dramafever.com

Aww.. as much as i kept pondering over and over again, i can't help but MGY & LSY harbor a great sparkling chemistry. *Wink* Honestly speaking, MGY click with older man. The gesture is there, just feel it! Heh.. i just spouting even more nonsense now... lol

Archived