[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kramcjier

seriously, I'm going to watch this because of Moon Geun Young and Lee Kwang Soo.. I was able to watch this two together in ep.114 of Running Man, and they look so adorable together, with Lee Kwang Soo genuinely taking care of the Nations Sister Miss Moon!!^:)^  ^:)^:)^ [-O< [-O< [-O< <:-P <:-P <:-P 
Respect!!=D>=D>=D>=D>

Guest MGYlove

@LKS'sReonNingMaen^_^ LOL your speudo is really long, ha I also liked to see in RM, they were really funny haha

Guest Kramcjier

sorry, because this is off-topic, but I can't seem to make my .GIF work..
 do any of you know how to make the GIF work? sorry I'm a Internet newbie/noob.. LOL

okay, back to the topic.. will LSY die here? because King Gwanghae died in real life, right?

Guest MGYlove

LKS'sReonNingMaen^_^ said: sorry, because this is off-topic, but I can't seem to make my .GIF work..
 do any of you know how to make the GIF work? sorry I'm a Internet newbie/noob.. LOL

okay, back to the topic.. will LSY die here? because King Gwanghae died in real life, right?

Guest MGYlove

@LKS'sReonNingMaen^_^ yes it is better that you change your name because it's really complicated to write lol 8->

Guest Kramcjier

MGYlove said: @LKS'sReonNingMaen^_^ yes it is better that you change your name because it's really complicated to write lol 8->

Guest YunRa1430270238

I don't want to be rude but may I request that we limit the news relevant to the drama only? There are respective threads for the actors if anyone wants to post other news about their magazine spreads, variety shows, etc for that.

I'm trying to browse the news about the drama and I see mostly Running Man news and pics. -.-

Guest Kramcjier

YunRa said: I don't want to be rude but may I request that we limit the news relevant to the drama only? There are respective threads for the actors if anyone wants to post other news about their magazine spreads, variety shows, etc for that.

I'm trying to browse the news about the drama and I see mostly Running Man news and pics. -.-

Guest anitgone

Kramcjier said: YunRa said: I don't want to be rude but may I request that we limit the news relevant to the drama only? There are respective threads for the actors if anyone wants to post other news about their magazine spreads, variety shows, etc for that.

Guest Kramcjier

anitgone

said:

Kramcjier

said:

YunRa

said: I don't want to be rude but may I request that we limit the news relevant to the drama only? There are respective threads for the actors if anyone wants to post other news about their magazine spreads, variety shows, etc for that.

Kramcjier It's common sense that most drama threads should be exclusive to news about the dramas and the cast members within the dramas' boundaries. Outside activities of actors and actresses unrelated to the development, contribution, or necessity of the dramas themselves could benefit from being posted at their own threads instead.

I don't think YunRa is bashing the actors and actresses or coming here with hostile intentions, so there's no need to react harshly to differences in opinions. I do understand where she is also coming from to be honest.

If people dislike some posts here, they could always ignore them, but freedom of speech is a right.

Let's keep the peace here, thanks!

Archived