[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

Moon Geun young to release teaser video for MBC Goddess of Fire

1004032_152182251641174_1125646523_n.jpg
Moon Geun young revealed a teaser video for upcoming TV drama ‘Goddess of Fire.’
Moon Geun young’s agency NAMOOACTORS released her teaser and drama making film via its official YouTube channel. In the video, Moon is concentrating on making a pottery, showing off her signature lovely smile.

Her new TV drama ‘Goddess of Fire’ is based on a real person in history, ceramic artist ‘Baek Pa sun’ and will disentangle the tangled thread of Korean history about Japanese invasion and White Celadon of the Yi Dynasty, showing how advanced Korean culture was.

Meanwhile, MBC’s new historical drama ‘Goddess of Fire,’ written by Kwon Soon gyu and directed by Park Sung soo, is set to be aired starting July 1.

Source:
Goddess of Fire Jeong Yi

Guest MGYlove

Mon-Tues series [Jung Yi, the Goddess of Fire] at 10pm on July 1st.
1003646_152194494973283_285585583_n.png
I post only the part of the drama " Goddess of fire "

Set in a ceramic porcelain workshop in the 16th century, [Jung Yi, the Goddess of Fire] shows the intense artistic spirit and love of the lady Baek Pah-sun(acted by Moon Geun-young). The 16th’s Joseon Dynasty was famous for the porcelain of the highest quality in East Asia which is the mixture of science and art. And the drama will also tell the story of Prince Kwang Hae’s love for her. He was a sad prince who had to let her go no matter how much he loved her.

It is the first time in the drama history to present a drama about ‘Joseon Dynasty’s porcelain culture. It will be another high quality costume drama following [Kang Chi, the Beginning] and this will keep the fame for the best costume drama for MBC.

[Jung Yi, the Goddess of Fire] looks back on the high technic of Korean porcelain skill. As ‘the Lim Jin War’in 1592 is also noted as ‘porcelain war’, many of the Korean porcelain artists were taken to Japan and contributed to the development of Japanese porcelain.

Baek Pah-sun, the lady porcelain artist, also went across to Japan during this time and spread Korean porcelain culture to Japan. She was very respected then and even now, there exists a tower to commemorate her in Arita, a city of Japan. [Jung Yi, the Goddess of Fire] will be a drama to show Korea’s fantastic artistic culture and history.

Source:
Goddess of Fire Jeong Yi

Guest MGYlove

class="content-title"Upcoming Drama “Goddess of Fire” Releases Teaser and Making of Video Starring Moon Geun Young Screen-Shot-2013-06-20-at-2.46.46-PM.png

MBC‘s upcoming drama “Goddess of Fire Jung-yi” revealed a teaser and a making of video for the teaser through the official MBC and Namoo Actor‘s YouTube channel.

“Goddess of Fire Jung-yi” is about the life of Yoo Jung, Joseon dynasty’s greatest and first female ceramic artist. Moon Geun Young plays the lead role of Yoo Jung. The drama also stars Lee Sang Yoon, Kim Bum, and Lee Kwang Soo

The teaser introduces Moon Geun Young and Lee Sang Yoon’s characters. It also shows Moon Geun Young using a traditional turn table as she gently molds the wet clay with her hands. In the making of video, Moon Geun Young is seen working hard as she pumps the turn table to prepare for the scene. 

“Goddess of Fire Jung-yi” will follow “Gu Family Book” and air on July 1. You can also check out stills from the drama here.

cr:Soompi.com

Guest MGYlove

@GaeinaLee keke Pleased to see you finally ^^ is more lacking than your comments on the drama to come July 1st

hi,we have one week to left for these drama..so happy to see MGY back on screen..i wonder  when i can see kim bum and kwang soo filming?have they dont filming yet?i hope all MGY fan will be here when this drama airing..i miss u all..wen can spazzing again..currently  im watch Gu family book and this last week for this drama..and the new one i watch i can u hear you voice..good drama to watch and different genre...

Guest MGYlove

@sarah_lina You are soon going to see them for the press conference on Thursday, Kim Bum and Lee Kwang Soo, I too would like to see Kim's bum mane haha

Guest MGYlove

D-8 '7/1에 첫방송하는 MBC '불의여신정이' 대박 기원 고사 중입니다.
' Source: NamooActors Gosa was held today for GOF to hit the jackpot.
BNc06azCAAA3N81.jpg:large
cr:Moonsclub

Archived