[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bashful

I was curious why was TW so happy about smiling non stop whiling driving and forcing JH home. What did TW do that he's so proud of 8->

Guest Gemmie

bashful said: I was curious why was TW so happy about smiling non stop whiling driving and forcing JH home. What did TW do that he's so proud of 8->

Today episode satisfied me, can't wait for the sub :D
They wouldn't have affair during her marriage, because HW turn off his phone and tomorrow they will break up. 
TW totally a JERK  :-q

omo omo he rejected her calllll.........:(:(:(

on the other side, it is a good thing, this will definitely wake her up. she needs to decide fast.

sub please come fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

daebak episode today. jihye unnie crack me up with throwing the noodle to the tv..didn't expect that  =))

@bashful, i think she will leave a message on his mobile "sarangheyo" and while TW drops her bag, he will overhear everything.

eat that TW >:P  , she doesn't love you...well not that he cares about LOVE but this will also make him realise that marriage needs to be based on LOVE.

Guest Gemmie

I was both happy and sad to see HW rejected JH's call. They both need to suffer a bit before they'll end up together.  ;;)

Guest ailskdrama

Today's episode felt dragged out. Thx goodness for JH good acting otherwise it would have been a total waste of time. Except for the last scene when he rejected her call I didn't feel the writers gave us a lot to chew on. Yes we know where dad stands and more of TW self absorbed way. We didn't even get more JH with HW interaction (just the preview scenes and the longing stare) urgh not satisfied. Chingu

Guest bashful

HW please don't say things you don't mean :(( :(( :(( JH needs your support the most. I hope JH will not be so stupid to marry TW because of this misunderstanding :-t :-t

HW turns dark  :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((  I know he is hurt but him acting that way will only hurt her and hurt himself even more... Please dont let this be the reason JH marries TW because she was hurt by HW's words and actions....I should be happy he rejected her calls but I'm totally sad that their misunderstanding is growing bigger and bigger. :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Archived