[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Guest SexyDolceVita

SexyDolceVita said:

FIL tries to persuade and threaten HJ to withdraw her divorce lawsuit..

He goes on and on and even talks about her two daughters..

and 5000 billion won? blah blah blah...

If I am not mistaken, it was 500 billion wons.  They said 5000 eoks.  That is 5000 (100million) = 500 billion. Still sounds like an unbelievably high amount for a divorce lawsuit even for a chaebol.  US$ 450M??  Wow.

Yeah.about...460+ million usd...

But rem... rupert murdoch's former wife got...one billion..aud? Or usd?....i wonder how much his latest soon to be ex wife will get this time...

My 5000 billion won is incorrect i know hahaha i dont know how to spell the oak sound in korean romanji...

So i just left it as that when i did the recap...quickly...

Will edit when i have the time later...lazy to switch to desktop mode for soompi forums...because now im using mobile mode...these two modes have conflicting formats...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't put any hope and comfort my heart by reading any comments or prediction like @sexydolcevista did...yes, its kinda soothing and calm me a bit from the frustration of last night episode. I just take a note that everything possible of Hw Jh will be reversed and go to the drain. Yes..still i like to read @sexydolcevista comment for the sake of entertainment but I just cant relate it to hw jh anymore. It kind off obvious that they will not meant together... Anyhow, i just give up gom. If i happened to be watching this drama after its already completed, i just skip to the last episode. Huhhh

Guest SexyDolceVita

rosesinbloom said:

I'm still waiting for subtitles before I can fully comment on this episode.  But by just reading the thread

@rosesinbloom, From what I remember seeing in the episode, I think @SexyDolceVita's recap was pretty accurate and it hardly missed anything.  That was about all there was in the episode.  But I guess, it is always nicer to see it with the subs.

I edited my recap after watching subs...but my recap is usually a summary...quick pointers...

Episode 27 is full of important dialogues...so this is one of the most tiring episodes ever to recap..

My descriptions may not be perfectly correct too!

Sorry about that...

If you notice, i didnt input all the lines in the tw and hw confrontation scene....because simply there are too many lines!

They both talk so fast!

It is still best to watch the subbed episodes to get the actual meanings....

After all, my recap is....as i stated many times....hahaha....SPECULATED INTERPRETATIONS!

Guest SexyDolceVita

I think sk and hw's conflict and problem are quite apparent and straightforward...

It is about whether hw can really move on from jh...

If he can...okay...lets marry.

If he cannot...then...sorry...sk will leave hw.

But....tw and jh...their problems are not that apparent yet.

Yes...mil is a huge problem. Lifestyle is a huge problem. Not being able to work is a major major problem...

But that seems to be it for tw and jh for now.

Are these problems big enough for jh to proceed with her mini divorce plea with tw... mini compared to the epic divorce lawsuit hj is filing now....

Tw didnt physically or mentally abuse jh but his mother did mentally abuse jh...

Tw didnt have an affair with any woman during his marriage with jh.

What would be jh's most relevant reason for divorce...?

Irreconciliable Differences....

Be it family culture, hectic lifestyle, not being able to work....these are all differences....

But what would trigger the ultimate decision to divorce in jh or tw or both....?

I still cant see any inkling yet...!

Lack of trust in jh from tw's perspective....?

neglect of jh by tw...?

Jh not willing to live with tw and his family?

Jh not willing to perform her duties as dil in kang family?

I need a compelling reason from either jh or tw's perspective in order to see the divorce approaching...

Cant get along with mil is not a very convincing reason to divorce....

I am not abandoning the ship yet...in my heart, no matter how angry, frustrated n upset with the storyline so far, still rooting for the soulmates to be together again Someday, Stay in love Always...true love never dies...

SK to HW: How long will it take you to completely remove the pebble in your heart? Woman to woman....the way HW described his feelings for JH, I believe SK knows in her heart of heart the answer to her question. Now how HW will answer......we'll find out tomorrow.
I'm a little nervous because I too don't know where the writer is taking this story! But with 9 episodes left....I know writer-nim will continue to play with our emotions. Argh..hate you!

If true love doesn't win evil or money in the end, I will be very disappointed. Yet there is still a slim hope as whenever I listen to the OTS song, it seems portraying Lee Sang Woo's character well, esp. at the end of conversation between HW and TW.

TW is such a possessive guy making him reach this cycle again before marriage when he refused to listen to JH. Doesn't he realize by now that JH hates TW not listening to her? That's exactly happened before marriage and now after marriage once again. JH should have realized by now that she can't change TW's nature and his upbringing.

It might be a comforting thought to say his mom is waiting for JH to TW, but for JH it is a scary and threatening part. It is confirmed when JH slipped the coffee tray once she heard her mother-in-law's voice on phone. JH doesn't feel like going back home because of his mom and TW should have realized it. Yet, he fails to acknowledge JH is a human being who has feelings and can get hurt. Rather, he says he will die if everything doesn't go back to normal. He has to note that whatever normal for him is abnormal for JH. This abnormal situation will eventually bring insanity to JH and I doubt he would ever stop when JH goes crazy as he has this big-man ego above his absolute love towards JH. Rather to look for the reason for his fall-out with JH in him, he will look over JH and HW, pointing them out their frequent contacts and stares or text messages. He will blame JH for not ever trying hard to love him to maintain the marriage. He will put all the blame on JH and HW for having an affair before marriage. In the end, he will not realize for once he broke his promise to JH_ not being able to forget everything that JH has mistaken before marriage. He will always put his finger on JH by saying as you never love me; thus you do in this way. Actually, this will make JH more tired and determined to get a divorce.

Lee Sang Woo is portraying his character very well. Unrequited love and unexpressable love towards JH. Whenever he ignores, he loves JH more. Whenever he looks away, his heart leads to her more. Whenever he gets to see her, his heart flounders. ......... oh.......... my heart is melting and seems this writer is well-prepared for her ending. GOM now has got a momentum and keeps my interest. In the end, hopefully writer-nim won't let me drown as I am staying on this ship JH-HW forever and pluz.... I am not even afraid to be drown a bit for this true-love pair. :D

Guest SexyDolceVita

Maybe jh will end up alone...living a carefree life...

In the beginning introduction video...of gom...they only featured nam sang mi drawing sketches on a field...alone...

So....maybe...jh doesnt end up with anybody.

Hw perhaps marries sk eventually...

Tw goes to ny alone to get away from his family...

SAD ENDING HUH...BUT AT LEAST JH IS FREE!

SexyDolceVita said: Maybe jh will end up alone...living a carefree life...

In the beginning introduction video...of gom...they only featured nam sang mi drawing sketches on a field...alone...

IMHO, Episode 27 was one of the better written episodes.  I liked the analogy of JH being a pebble rattling in HW's heart.  I liked the conversation between HW and SK.  There was love and understanding between the two, for HW it was love for a friend that he did not want to hurt.  For SK it was love for a man that she had held dear for the last 11 years.  If only TW had one ounce of that love and understanding that SK had, I believe JH would have succeeded in making her marriage commitment work.

I also loved the way HW stood up to TW when he tried to intimidate him.  He did it graciously and with reason.  He made a stand that is reasonable from his point of view, that of someone who is concerned for a friend.  He made it clear that JH was not at fault for meeting him, that the text messages were all his doing.

Guest SexyDolceVita

I just can't wait for the Kang family really living off the street.  OMG the stupid MIL had the guts to call JS house number because poor JH turn off her cell phone.  Oh please' date=' would someone please hit the stupid MIL because there is reason why people turn off their cell phone.  OMG the way she was ranking and shouting at JH, I would hang up on her before she even takes a deep breath.  OMG, no one and I mean no one should have to take her shouting.  Like I said, I can't wait for that whole dysfunctional family is put out in the street with shame on their faces.  And TW still cannot get into his stupid brain that the reason JH is not with him is not because she doesn't love him, she cannot take the abuse he and his family is giving her.  He is so stupid and ignorant in his thinking that JH still has feeling for HW.  Like @tessieroo said she would have left him even if HW wasn't in the picture.  He is so arrogant and jealous of HW that he can't think of anyone can own JH.  I want to shout at him and say "wake up and smell the roses idiot! >:P >:P Going to bed and can't to watch tomorrow's episode.  Have a great week all.[/quote']

They wont live off the streets...

They will most likely escape to a foreign country...with their hidden stash of funds overseas...

SexyDolceVita said:

Maybe jh will end up alone...living a carefree life...

Noooooooo! That's too sad for me! :((

Yeah, i dont like that either... Jh is meant for hw, right from the start...and in the end, they truly deserve each other against all odds...

SexyDolceVita said: Maybe jh will end up alone...living a carefree life...

Guest SexyDolceVita

Episode 28 (speculated interpretations)

Another week to go soon... :(

At hye jung's apartment
FIL yells at hj...
Hj says she will not stop the divorce lawsuit..
FIL says something about Hj's younger brother...
Hj says...something that pisses FIL off...

Door bell rings..
Old lawyer arrives..
FIL is shocked to see old lawyer working for hj..

At cold castle...
FIL is thrashing stuff in his study room..
MIL is scared...and goes into a frantic mode...
She asks him to stop! But he keeps throwing vases onto the floor...
She asks what did hye jung tell him that made him become like that?

FIL says... they have reared a tiger in their family all these years...
MIL asks what does he mean by that...?
He didn't reply her...
He goes out of the study room...to cool down and sighs...

At Ji sun's apartment block...
Jh is having another argument with Tw over her reluctance to return with him...to cold castle...
She says she is not going home with him...
He asks why...?
She explains again... it's his mother's problem...
MIL treats her like sh&t...gives her mental abuse...
insults her..blah blah...
Tw... says he understands... he apologises on his mom's behalf...so...
Jh continues...and says she can't do anything she wants at his house...
She can't even be a writer...she can't even be herself...
TW says smth along the lines of....so you seek comfort somewhere else...?
JH asks what does he mean by this?
Tw doesn't want to elaborate...or explain his statement...
he says nothing...stop it...
JH asks him again.. explain...what does he mean by that?
Tw says he gives jh a week's time...after one week, he will go and fetch her back to their house...
Jh says tae wook shi...!
Tw goes into his car and drives off...ignoring Jh again...
WTF....sigh...

Hw is driving SK home after their walk by the lake...
SK looks at Hw with lots of thoughts in her mind...
Sk broods..

Hw tells sk he will accompany her inside the house to see her mom...
Sk feels a little uneasy...about this...but goes ahead with hw anyways..

But when hw and sk enter the house...
Sk's mom goes into a tirade on why hw is at their house...?
why sk is still with hw after the photo incident?
Sk is mad at her mom and tells hw to go now...
Hw is a little hesitant...
Sk tells hw to go now...
Hw nods his head at sk's mom and leaves...
Sk and her mom go into an argument over Hw again...sigh..
As hw is driving home...he is brooding....

Ji sun, her husband and minjung are having dinner with eun hee, ye seul and his grandma CEO...
They talk about some stuff...
Minjung is nervous...
Ye seul is smiling happily...

Seung soo calls his parents and tells them ji sun, mj and his brother are having the family meetup dinner with ye seul's family...
Seung soo's parents turn up uninvited...
They discover eun hee is there too...
Seung soo's mom launches a tirade on eun hee....
The dinner is ambushed...
mj is greatly embarrassed...
ys asks mj what is going on?
mj shakes her head...

grandma ceo leaves earlier...than expected..
ji sun and hubby apologise to grandma ceo for the drama earlier..
ys says he will return home later...
grandma ceo says she understands and leaves in her chauffeured car...

back at the restaurant...
seung soo's mom goes on and on, scolding eun hee..
eun hee says seung soo was the one who had the affair!
ji sun and hubby arrive...
they try to ease the situation...
eun hee defends herself and breaks into tears...
she leaves feeling hopeless...that her mil is blaming her for all of their hardships...
ji sun is mad at mil for ambushing the dinner and making eun hee cry...by scolding her...
mil yells back...she has no remorse...
ji sun asks mil a question...
mil answers..firmly...
ji sun asks the question again firmly too...

next scene...
seung soo, chang soo, and their parents are holed up in a cheap hotel room...
ji sun has chased them out of her apartment...
chang soo scolds seung soo..for making their parents ambush the dinner earlier!

eun hee is crying at grandma ceo's house..on her bed..
her phone rings...
she is mad when she sees the caller's name and answers the phone call..

seung soo was the one who called eun hee...
he asked her to meet him at an eatery...
eun hee arrives...while seung soo is drinking soju...
seung soo starts the conversation by defending his actions...
eun hee says he was the one who committed adultery...
seung soo then explains why he looked for other women to have fun...
because eun hee is boring...
eun hee then says yes cynthia is fun and interesting...she can never be this kind of woman?
anyways... eun hee and seung soo really talk their hearts out and are honest with each other over their past problems..how they mistreated each other in the past...
eun hee cries...saying how hurtful seung soo's actions were towards her...
seung soo tells her not to cry...?
but he says something that hurts eun hee again...
eun hee gives up finally...
she stands up and tells him she is already preparing the divorce papers...
seung soo is shocked to hear that...eun hee is ready to sign the divorce papers with him...
eun hee tells seung soo he hasn't changed a bit...even dogs and pigs change themselves when they get beaten up...
she tells him she will begin the divorce process, so he can go live with cynthia jung as he wishes and she will find her own hyun bin to live with...
eun hee leaves the eatery in tears...

as both of them are walking home...
they recall the events a year ago...
seung soo recalls how awful he has treated eun hee...and his rendezvous with cynthia
he stops by an electronics store...and sees cynthia jung on tv with another new male newscaster...
she is acting all fresh with the young male newscaster...
seung soo sees that...and sighs...probably feels regretful...
he walks away...with droopy shoulders...

at ji sun's house...
breakfast time..
jh and js are having breakfast..
js tells jh about the dinner fiasco...
jh asks about mj's wedding preparations...
js talks about some stuff.. she asks when is jh returning to kang family estate..
jh sighs....and says tw gives her one more week to stay at js' house..
js then talks to jh about the duty of daughter in law?
jh says some stuff about her not willing to return and do all those chores and face mil again...
js says some stuff...
jh then mentions mj...
js says something that tickles jh...

at cold castle...
tw tells his mom jh will return after one week...
evil mil says okay she understands...
she says something...
tj says something...
mil tells tj to shut up...
fil is nowhere in sight...
he is brooding in his study....

mil goes to the study and asks fil what is he doing in the study and not having breakfast?

at the supermarket...
tw's senior...arrogant prosecutor is doing his marketing...
hj pushes a cart towards him and says hi to him..
arrogant prosecutor is surprised to see hj...
hj acts friendly towards him...and probably says she wants to talk to him about her brother's case..
arrogant prosecutor gives a half smile...

back at cold castle study...
fil tells mil old lawyer has gone to work for hj...
mil is shocked to hear that...
fil is frustrated and worried too about what hj is going to do...

outside the supermarket..
hj talks to arrogant prosecutor about her brother's case...
she seems to tell him she can offer him some information to find the real culprits of the art trading corruption scandal..of tj...

nam mi ra calls evil mil...
they talk about the corruption case involving tj...
nam mi ra seems to tell evil mil she cannot hide any longer...
mil tells her to keep on hiding..until the case is over?
they get into a argument...
mil hangs up on nam mi ra...
nam mi ra is mad and throws her phone
a delivery man comes to deliver something..food? outside nam mi ra's door...
he calls out to nam mi ra...
nam mi ra says just leave it at the door?

tw calls jh...?
he asks what is she doing?
jh says she is getting ready to go out...
jh asks tw does he really need to buy the wedding gown for mj? he is spoiling her...
tw says...he is mj's uncle in law...he has to do something for jh's family...
they are already living apart now...he wants to keep the connection between them...between him and jh..through his actions of being nice to jh's family...
after all it is his duty as an elder towards mj...
jh sighs...and says is the bridal shop at chamtamdong?
tw says yes, he has booked the appointment at 1pm...it's a very famous bridal shop...
jh says okay...
tw says he will meet jh and mj there...too..since he promises to buy mj and her fiance dinner...

jh asks what did his parents say about her returning a week later?
he says they are okay...she doesn't need to know the details..?
jh says...okay...reluctantly...
tw says he is tired...
jh asks what does he mean by that?
tw says he is tired living with jh? having to deal with jh...
jh sighs....and says she is glad he is being honest with her...
tw says...yes that's all...but she doesn't need to think too much about it...
he's hanging up...
he hangs up on jh as usual...

jh arrives at the sk's bridal shop...
she sees no one...but james the dog...
then sk comes out from her room...with a bowl of dog food..
she calls out to james as she walks to the dog...
she looks up and is startled to see a gorgeous ji hye standing in front of her!
OMG...nam sang mi looks really hot in that outfit!
elegant, classy and sexy...

jh introduces herself and says she is here to see wedding gowns with her niece noh minjung...who booked the 1pm appointment with sk...
mj will arrive soon...as she is held up at her company...

sk says...ah...
shocked until her eyes are popping out, sk drops the bowl of dog food...
dog food scatters over the floor..
sk says sorry to jh..and squats down to pick up the dog food..so she avoids eye contact with jh...

ji hye bends down and helps sk to pick up the dog food diligently...
sk is surprised to see ji hye being so nice and helpful...
while picking up the dog food, jh mentions she also likes dogs..as she pats james...
so...sk's dog eats this kind of dog food...
she has/had a dog back at her old house....
she says the dog likes to eat rice...and any kind of food....including ramyeon, bibimbap?
she mentions because her dog at the farm...eats anything...her father and her call the dog...ANYTHING...hahaha...quite interesting huh...
anyways...sk listens intently and says ah...yes....as she picks up the dog food too...

they are finally done....
jh stands up and says since she has to wait for mj...
she asks if she can see some samples?
sk says sure...she goes to the back of the studio to get some books of samples...
before she gets the books, she hides in a corner and looks at jh secretly as jh sits down on the sofa and looks at the books on the table...

jh is now sitting down drinking tea...flipping the books of samples...
while sk is looking at her, marveling at this woman who has captured hw's heart at jeju...
jh looks up and finds sk a little weird as she is looking at her intently...
jh asks why sk is looking at her...? and smiles...
sk awkwardly says...nothing....she finds jh familiar looking, that's all..
jh says...oh..right....it's okay....people have told her the same thing before...
she is a member of the sin young group family...people at chamtamdong always say that of her when they see her...
sk says ah....
jh says sorry because she doesn't really feel comfortable...about it...
sk says sorry...
jh says it's okay...she has to bear this title of sin young group family member anyways...
sk then makes small talk to jh...
she asks that jh used to be a writer?
jh smiles and says...yeah she was...but now she is an ahjumma...aka housewife..(very sweet smile...self deprecating but kinda cute...)
sk is trying to understand jh better...
sk says she likes to read books too..
jh says ah...what kind of books?
sk says any kind...all sorts..
she talks to jh about the book on lee jong seop...?
jh says ah...she also likes the painter...it is her favourite book...
sk is sad to learn this fact about jh...that hw actually owns jh's fave book...
jh then asks sk if anything is wrong because sk looks crestfallen all of a sudden....

then sk asks nothing...she asks if jh has found any dress that she thinks is okay...
jh says...she is not sure...she is choosing for minjung but best to let mj choose herself?
she tries to reach for her phone and contact mj to see if she is on the way?

at this moment...hw walks in... saying se kyung ah...

YES THE MOMENT HAS ARRIVED!

hw is shocked to see JH sitting on the sofa at the bridal shop...
sk is shocked to see hw arriving at her shop..
sk says...dear...
jh raises her head and looks up...
jh is shocked to see hw too..
sk asks why is hw here?
hw says he wants to have lunch with her, so he came...
he looks at jh...mesmerized by jh's beauty and presence again...
sk says ah she has a customer with her now...and she gives hw a look...with her eyes...
jh looks at sk and hw...with shifty eyes..., she then looks towards her right...thinking...what the hell...
jh realises sk is hw's girlfriend.../fiance...but she is not sure...

sk says she goes to get hw tea...
sk is still shocked too...as she walks away...to her pantry...

hw sits down opposite jh...awkwardly...
hw asks why is jh here?
jh says before she answers, can she ask him a question first...
she asks why is hw here?
hw explains his relationship with sk... Sk is his fiance...
jh fully understands...and says...ah...
hw then says sorry...to jh.
jh says hw doesn't need to say sorry to her...it is not necessary at all...
AWKWARD...
hw and jh are both very affected emotionally to see each other again...

meanwhile...tw arrives at the bridal shop...saying excuse me...?
jh and hw turn their heads and look at tw...
yes "shockness" prevails...

tw is shocked and angry to see hw and jh sitting opposite each other..
jh looks at tw...nervously...then back at hw...then she looks down...feeling helplessly awkward...
silence looms...awkwardness in the air...
minjung arrives after tw...
she is saying smth to tw...until she notices the atmosphere is awkward in the bridal shop...
she senses a cold atmosphere...
mj asks why the atmosphere seems so weird?

tw seems like he is going to burst into tears...ANGRY TEARS...

sk comes out finally and sees tw...and mj...
she says hello..to them..
tw says hello politely...he is the kang tae wook who booked the 1pm appointment with her...
sk says ah...yes...

hw tells sk...he is going back to his office...since sk looks busy...
hw nods at tw and walks off...briskly...
sk places the tea cup on the table and excuses herself to tw, mj and jh...
she goes after hw...saying dear...

tw looks at jh...

tw's car arrives beside han river...(K dramas really love to shoot scenes along HAN RIVER!!!)
he gets out in a huff and goes to look at han river...
he is angry..and mad...to see jh and hw together earlier!
jh is in the passenger seat..
she gets out elegantly...my god she looks so hot...
she walks towards tw and stands beside him...
she understands tw is mad and angry...
tw says don't talk to him now...he doesn't want to say anything...
jh says tw is angry now...
tw says yes! if anyone messes with him now, he is so angry that he will hit that person to death...
he is so angry that he is fine with going into prison for killing anyone who disturbs him now!
jh tries to calm tw down...
she tells tw to talk it out...
tw says no...he doesn't want to...
jh tells tw to ask her what he wants to know...
tw says no...he doesnt want to know anything now..
jh says hw is a man she has given up long ago after she married tw...
he says jh is a writer...she is good with using superficial words to cover things up...
he is afraid of hearing the things he doesn't want to hear from her mouth...
he doesn't want to listen, he does not need to listen, he is not curious!

she explains it is all a coincidence...
she doesn't know why she keeps bumping into hw too...
she is also flustered to see hw there too...

tw says so jh's heart is changing because of him now? because she keeps bumping into him?
jh says what?
tw asks is hw the reason she doesn't want to return home with him?
jh is shocked to hear tw implying her of being unfaithful...
she says...she can't believe it...what kind of words are tw saying now?

tw says he hasn't felt that jh truly belongs to him over the past year...not even once!
it seems like her heart and her body are separate...
is there any other reason for her not to return home with him?
he says...every time jh didn't seem to have her heart with her when she was with him...he would always tell himself it's because of his mom...because jh couldn't work as a writer...
as long as he has half of jh's heart...he is okay....no matter how lonely he felt when he was with jh...
but now...it seems different...
jh seems to be avoiding returning home for other reasons..

jh is in tears and says how can tw be so good in maligning a person?
tw says he can't help it too....in order to make himself feel more secure.... jh has to return home as soon as possible?
jh cries as she feels tw doesn't care about her feelings at all...

hw drives sk home...that night..
sk reassures hw she didn't tell jh that she knows she was the one hw was pining for...
sk talks to hw...that they only chat about james...
about jh's dog back in her hometown...and how her dog likes to eat rice, ramyeon, bibimbap...
she talks about what a good and special woman jh is...and she is like hw...they do not seem to belong to the upper class type of world...
hw turns his head and looks at sk...
she tells hw she is leaving now...
sk leaves hw in his car...as she walks towards her gate..
she turns around and looks at hw, who is still visibly affected by the coincidental meeting with jh earlier that day...
hw is teary eyed...
sk walks into her front yard...
hw's car drives off...
sk is disappointed in hw's reactions towards jh and after that...
sk is also disappointed hw didn't get out of the car and comfort her...
she squats down in her front yard and cries in agony and disappointment...

hw is driving home, he sighs in emotional pain, and he is brooding in his ji hye world again...

tw is driving home too...alone...
he has just dropped off jh at her house...
tw is visibly frustrated and angry internally...

jh walks towards her apartment block alone...brooding and all moody...
she seems to have an epiphany about her marriage with tw...

arrogant prosecutor and two of his staff enter nam mi ra's apartment...with empty boxes...
he tells them to pack whatever evidence or documents they can find...
he goes to the living room and picks up an art design magazine...
he flips it...
one of the staff comes out of a room and tells arrogant prosecutor something...that nam mi ra has run away...
arrogant prosecutor immediately calls someone on his phone...hj?

evil fil is brooding in his chair in the study room...like for ages...
tj arrives at cold castle...puzzled why his father wants to meet him...
tj enters the study room...
fil is reading some documents on the table..while standing with his back facing the door...
he packs the documents neatly in a leather folder...
tj asks him why he wants to see him?
fil turns around and walks up to tj...
he tells tj to go to prison...for their family's future...
tj cannot believe his ears...
tj kneels down instantly and begs his father not to send him to prison!
he begs and begs....saying he cannot survive in prison?
fil seems resolute to send his good for nothing second son to prison...

arrogant prosecutor is on the phone with hye jung..
he tells hj..nam mi ra, the body, has escaped...
hj is shocked....?
then arrogant prosecutor says hj has to give him another piece of info that is more accurate...
hj then smiles cunningly after listening to what the arrogant prosecutor has said...
hj has something else up her sleeve...

moment freezes. end of episode 28.

WHOA I LOVE THIS EPISODE!
quite exciting!
nam sang mi acted really well in most of the scenes she is in...
really good natural acting especially at the bridal shop and by han river...
kim ji hoon did a good job too!
go na eun was not bad...
lee sang woo did the brooding and still pining for jh scene in his car really well...

nam mi ra is back in action...or rather...back in hiding?

so....sk finally realises hw is not going to forget about jh...
and jh is really a good match for hw....

tw and jh's problems between them seem to be piling up...
i think in the next episode, jh will go into hiding from tw...
wahahaha...
she really doesn't want to return to kang family estate!
evil mil...you go squash your own fruit juice in the morning!
i hope all the maids leave your employment...and no one wants to work for you anymore!

sigh...another week of agony begins again..
but the end is near...too...sadly... :(

While SK talked to JH , suddenly HW came, and JH is really surprised seeing HW 
AWKWARD MOMENT 
hehehehe

Edit :
while HW talked to JH , then TW came , and taraaaaa, everybody are so surprise seing each other.

I feel like episode 28 is the climax we have been waiting for, in EH's, HJ and JH's stories.  With 8 more episodes, I'm wondering how it will all wrap up.  HJ's target is not the Kang family but TJ.  She was so abused not only mentally but physically and we only saw the extent of that in the last episode.  Her story has built momentum but what more will be in store the next 8 episodes?  JH and EH both have come to a firm decision about where their future lies, I hope the pace does not slow down again but I would not complain if the last few episodes were dedicated to show how happy the women are in their new lives.

Am waiting anxiously for SK to leave HW.

Archived