[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

nzah said: Yeah, the writer is toying with our feelings & hope...esp those of hw/jh shippers...after the end of ep 27, the writer is making us hopeful again in ep 28....im super frustrated with hw, he supposed to get up & fight for his true love....now i couldnt sleep....dont even feel like watching the epi wth eng sub either....

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bluedora said: The reason I avoid this forum is if I lift my fingers and start typing... I feel like I can write a whole essay using only profanity against JH, HW and TW. Wish I can shoot all three of them dead right now.....  The sick thing is I can't believe I still awake up early to catch this drama, while holding onto my 1 shred of hope that I would see JH and HW together. My anger is just choking up and my arm just wanted to dive into the screen and straggle HW and JH so that they can just die and meet in the after life already. 

TW is completely clueless (or he's in denial) He's trying to blame all the problems on HW. He can't be that stupid, right? I mean, he has to know the problems are because of his parents AND his own insistence that JH marry him/love him - when she doesn't. 8-|
I think TW was also very angry because he realized HW is a much better man than he is. :D

@tessieroo - I love your analysis of TW.  He is not clueless because that how his family is - it is everyone's problem not theirs!!  He didn't cause the problem where his wife fainted.  Again he blames it on her failure to keep up with the household duties as his wife.  TW does not have anyone to tell him how to treat a lady with respect.  He only see his sick Dad screaming at his Mom and making sure his family stays out of the public eyes (bribing).  Then he sees his Mom who is always screaming at everyone. And then sees his Mom just "mother hen" his older brother.  Geez, no wonder he has a problem in loving and treating JH with dignity.

On the other hand, HW was raised by a mother who nurture him and show him what love is.  She never say anything bad about anyone but treat everyone with respect.  She is a working mother who had to raised HW young.  

I am so glad "TW does see HW is a better man than he is".  And I hope someone wake JH up and see what she is missing in marrying TW.   

HW tear the photo most probably by situation by he faced..warned by TW and SK. He is tryingto throw all the worries abt JH..but did he really mean that..with the teary eyes apologizing to SK, i think he was. JH seemed feeling towards HW is already over,after the drunk scene-never show that she regret she threw hurting words to him-stop worried about me,what are we?it was same question being asked by TW. HW still didnt know whether JH read the message and assumed maybe TW was sent by jH. Based on that, he really thought he should stop think about JH. Now,the feeling between HW and JH are over to each other, its up to TW and SK. HW will proceed on the wedding. Whether JH asking divorce to TW due the MIL, i dont think so. JH maybe asking TW to move out from the cold castle and stay somewhere together. It is good to see HW have decided to move on with SK. Even im HW JH shipper but i just accept if the drama lead this way. Because if i continue rooting for HW JH, it seem that the marriage of JH is not important and support JH to do adultery. JH not hating TW, she just cant stand MIL. If MIL is out of picture here, she will be happy with TW, she is not depressed over at TW. She still have the mind sence of being someones wife. The new situation, MIL will be dying due to high blood pressure and stress..or maybe stroke paralysis and that way JH can survive in marriage. No divorce for the third DIL, writer would not allowed it..huhhhh....

Seems another EOG symptom! The ship is sinking regardless of how our OTP are in love with each other. I am still shipping but let me know if anyone is leaving the ship. One thing though there are sharps everywhere waiting to harm you by any means!!! Gahjhhhhhh I hate this psychowriter now turning me into stupid!

I'm still waiting for subtitles before I can fully comment on this episode.  But by just reading the thread - I am preparing for a let down for hw and jh.  Just thinking...writer-nim..are you implying that our hw and jh are fated to be star-crossed lovers?  Oh gosh..warning...don't go that way!  

Will TW find out about his mom calling JH to basically be her slave even though she has a maid. SO daughter in laws are her maids and other sons on the side to help pathetic brother. ON the other side it would be nice if TW realize what his family really is. Maybe after or if they divorce him and JH talk and he come to a realization maybe they can actually date or have a real relationship. just a thought i feel more sad for him his enviorement and not wanting to change kind of stuborn whihc prob. comes from mom. Run run from familyTW 

@kaciemom - 
Agree, he's looking for someone to blame besides himself and his family because he can't (won't) do anything about the way his family treats her. It's like the only way he believes JH would leave him is because of another man when in fact, she would leave him even if HW wasn't in the picture. (which he's not really ) TW also reacted with a bit of jealousy and possessiveness. The phone call: "Where are you?" "I called and you didn't answer." and "Don't wander around outside" as if he's going to try and keep her locked up for fear she'll see HW. 
HW also hit home by saying he knows there must be some hidden story (behind JH being sick and unhappy) and he believes it's because of JH's attempt at independence. (going back to work) HW knows a lot more than TW is giving him credit for. 
I'm still in shock that TW said he wanted to bring her home. Is he crazy? I'm so relieved JH said no! \:D/

Guest SexyDolceVita

Jh and hw will be together... 
my guess is after witnessing how hw looks so tenderly and deeply at jh at the bridal shop...sk will realise hw can never remove jh from his heart...  furthermore, hw is acting awkward around jh... it is obvious hw's heart still beats really fast when he sees jh.. if hw really has given up on jh..he wouldnt feel awkward at all or to this extent...  sk will let hw go...she will cancel the engagement on her own accord.  She cannot compete with the presence of jh in hw's heart...  she wont play second fiddle to any woman simply because she was raised to be a doted daughter, a proud confident woman...and she deserves to be fully loved...by a man she loves..
 I think sk's heart has slowly moved away from hw since the photo incident...plus what her mom told her... 
She asked hw how long is he going to take to remove jh from his heart?  Hw doesnt have any answer to that question...because he doesnt know it himself too! 
He probably doesnt know if he can do that either...  How can you love and marry a man who doesnt know whether he is going to forget about someone? 
Sk is a smart woman...she knows the answers before hw can even answer her... Sk will let hw go no matter how painful it is for her... she couldnt get his heart in 11 years but jh could capture his heart within a few days on jeju island... who does hw really love deep down inside his heart? 
I think we all know the answer...

I knew it! In the preview TW accuses JH of seeing HW, of not ever truly being "his" and that's the reason he believes she doesn't want to return home?  skep.gif  He's an idiot. I'll bet JH doesn't tell him about his Mom calling - can't wait until he finds that out. 
I also can't wait for all the evidence of domestic abuse and TJ's illegitimate kids with other women to come out AND the fact that evil MIL knew.  =))  Can't wait for the Kang family to come crashing down. 
I don't think HW will marry SK either. We might only get HW and JH together in the last episode during the last 5 minutes. They'll meet on the street...blah, blah, blah. :|

Guest SexyDolceVita

As for tw and jh...sigh, that is a whole different ball game...

It is a lot more complicated...

Tw's approach to things has always rubbed jh off the wong way...pretty much 80% of the time.

He thought jh can assimilate herself into his family eventually but jh doesnt see it that way. She doesnt want to accommodate his family anymore like a slave...

He doesnt think his mom's behaviour is so hurtful towards jh because he is either immuned to her behaviour or he didnt witness any of that at all since he is out most of the time.

He is a male chauvinist...which jh really detests sometimes...

He is possessive, which jh cannot stand too.

He is insensitive to jh's feelings and innermost thoughts, even when she told him verbatim...she doesnt want to do this and that...and she just wants to write for her own sanity! But what did tw tell jh to do...find other things to do...think about something else...wtf...?

He is clueless when it comes to making jh happy...

buying jh blueberries and a cheese cake doesnt really make her happy...jh doesnt care much about the cheese cake when tw arrives at ji sun's place... jh is happy being herself without pressure or being eagle eyed by mil, who nit picks on everything she does...labels her having no SENSE... that she is a clumsy bear...

but...does tw realise that?

Tw always fails to understand his wife...after a year of living together...he still doesnt get it...even if he gets it...he cant help her much to attain the pressure free lifestyle she wants...within his family...

Jh has realised this long ago...which was why she decided to divorce tw in episode 24...

But tw is still stuck in his little tw world of...i like this bird, so i will hold onto it in my hands...until it forgets how to fly...and dies eventually when it tries to fly one day...

I like this thing, this person, therefore i must own it!

Jh and tw are heading towards divorce...for sure.

He never listens to jh properly..drives off without looking at her...hangs up without discussing decisions...forces his decisions on jh leaving her with no room for negotiations....

Jh is not his property...she has her own life to live...her own decisions to make...

I hate it when tw orders jh to follow his lead in mostly everything...

A husband is not an army general!

I just can't wait for the Kang family really living off the street.  OMG the stupid MIL had the guts to call JS house number because poor JH turn off her cell phone.  Oh please, would someone please hit the stupid MIL because there is reason why people turn off their cell phone.  OMG the way she was ranking and shouting at JH, I would hang up on her before she even takes a deep breath.  OMG, no one and I mean no one should have to take her shouting.  Like I said, I can't wait for that whole dysfunctional family is put out in the street with shame on their faces. 

And TW still cannot get into his stupid brain that the reason JH is not with him is not because she doesn't love him, she cannot take the abuse he and his family is giving her.  He is so stupid and ignorant in his thinking that JH still has feeling for HW.  Like @tessieroo said she would have left him even if HW wasn't in the picture.  He is so arrogant and jealous of HW that he can't think of anyone can own JH.  I want to shout at him and say "wake up and smell the roses idiot! >:P >:P

Going to bed and can't to watch tomorrow's episode.  Have a great week all.

I just finished watching the episode subbed. Thank God MIL called JH and unknowingly gave her the determination to refuse to go back.

I can't with TW telling JH that his mom is wating for her, is he dumb or he's just pretending to be?

Cheering for HJ, crush them!

Can't wait for TW to get mad at JH for running into HW lol

Archived