[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SexyDolceVita

xopo17 said: Thaila said: What is going on with this writer? I don't even want to watch this ep with sub. I am feeling mad at all characters which doesn't happen often with me. TW, HW, JH are so weak, they don't fight for what they want, they just let other people control their lives. :-w

Guest SexyDolceVita

Guys... I'm having a headache now...

Traumatised by today's episode...

Will post some stuff later...now...i need a ChungShimWan...(chill pill)....

I need to rest... I cannot take all that in anymore...

Hw ah... why are you making me dislike you now?
Now i like SK better than HW.

raminrooz said: ezyarou said: The frustration came back to me...not long ago, i was shin se kyung and daniel choi shipper in highkick..i really felt for SSK, she really loved daniel choi and i cried so much even though it was a comedic genre drama...if HW and JH will not end together, i just rather wish their ending will be like in highkick...

Guest raminrooz

ezyarou said: raminrooz said: ezyarou said: The frustration came back to me...not long ago, i was shin se kyung and daniel choi shipper in highkick..i really felt for SSK, she really loved daniel choi and i cried so much even though it was a comedic genre drama...if HW and JH will not end together, i just rather wish their ending will be like in highkick...

It might be just me, but when TW/KJH tries to act assertive and tough (e.g. in his conversation with HW) it comes off as affected and unconvincing. I find myself laughing when he attempts to play the harda$$ because he comes across even more ineffectual and impotent.
KJH should focus on comedic roles for which he is better suited. 

Yeah, the writer is toying with our feelings & hope...esp those of hw/jh shippers...after the end of ep 27, the writer is making us hopeful again in ep 28....im super frustrated with hw, he supposed to get up & fight for his true love....now i couldnt sleep....dont even feel like watching the epi wth eng sub either....

@SexyDolceVita - thank you for the recap of tonight's episode.  It's like the writer is playing push and pull with the audience.  What is going on with JH/TW/HW triangle?  So annoying!  

I think the meet up that's supposed to happen is a set up just because the reaction of both hw and jh. I am pleased with jh in this episode because her old self is returning. Even by what tw has seen jh was the happiest when not around tw and his family.....if anything the writer turned on that neon green lights that screams, "Marriage can't be saved".

201309282220171710_11.jpg

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Goddess of Marriage Episode 27 Review: Kim Ji Hoon Warns Lee Sang Woo Not to Meet with Nam Sang Mi

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 27, Kang Tae Wook(played by Kim Ji Hoon) warned Kim Hyun Woo(played by Lee Sang Woo) not to meet with Song Ji Hye(played by Nam Sang Mi).

As Tae Wook called Hyun Woo and asked to meet up with him, he asked if something was wrong with Ji Hye. Tae Wook said to him, “I’ll ask you straight-forwardly. Did you meet with my wife recently?” Hyun Woo replied, “I did by chance on the streets. And the next time I saw her, she was pretty drunk, so I tried to help her. I was also worried about her, and that’s why I sent text messaged to her. That’s all.”

He continued, “Then I’ll ask you this time. Is Ji Hye alright? I heard she has been sick recently. I’m worried if she’s okay or not.” Tae Wook answered, “She’s fine. She’s gotten better. I’ll ask you one more question. What are you to worry about my wife?” He continued, “You worrying about her doesn’t help our marriage life at all. So please stop texting her.” Hyun Woo answered, “I will if you say so. Now I realize what I’ve done would not only make you mad but also my fiance mad. I’m getting married soon. I’ll be aware from now on.”

credit  : http://koreandrama.com/goddess-of-marriage-episode-27-review-kim-ji-hoon-warns-lee-sang-woo-not-to-meet-with-nam-sang-mi/

my comment :

"Hyun Woo answered, “I will if you say so. Now I realize what I’ve done would not only make you mad but also my fiance mad. I’m getting married soon. I’ll be aware from now on.”  >>>> so , thats why HW decided to tear up his jeju picture .  to me, HW's reason is make sense, bcoz atleast he is still respected SK as his fiance

as for TW, when he said to stop texting and worrying JH to HW , well its his job as a husband to say that. not only husband , but my boyfriend will also said that to my ex-boyfriend, so its a common thing for me seeing TW said that to HW.

Someone so damaged like SK is in no position to proceed with a serious relationship. She needs to confront her grave, inveterate issues or else all of her romantic endeavors are doomed to "fail (failure doesn't necessarily mean divorce)."
HW, though damaged himself, is the clearer thinker of the two, and precisely because he knew both his and SK's plights, he should have resisted her to the very end. He deserves the greater share of the responsibility for the debacle that is their coupling. If he was truly looking out for SK's best interests, he would not have allowed it to get this far (should have not permitted it to even commence). 
You have a young woman clearly carrying deep wounds, who adores HW, and who is prodigiously vulnerable. Then you have HW who will likely never get over JH, and thus will never be able to devote his entire self to another woman, and it shows to the point where SK can't ignore it (as much as she wants to). If he goes through with the marriage SK will only continue to be reminded (constantly) that she isn't HW's first choice, that his heart and mind are ultimately elsewhere with JH. That would only serve to further SK's already intense anguish, and drive her fragile mental state over the edge to do Lord knows what. It's almost as he feels as if he doing SK a solid by being with her but in reality it will end up being torment.
Is there anything worse in this world than unrequited love?
It's a fool's errand for SK to "wait" for HW to get over JH, and deep down she knows it. Only HW has the ability to stop this freight train before it goes off the rails into the abyss. And let us not forget that HW isn't above reproach here; he is using SK to a certain extent to move on from JH.

20130928_1380377830_58325600_1.jpg

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Goddess of Marriage Episode 27 Review: Lee Sang Woo Tears His Photo with Nam Sang Mi in Front of Go Na Eun

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 27, Kim Hyun Woo(played by Lee Sang Woo) teared his photo with Song Ji Hye(played by Nam Sang Mi) in front of Han Se Kyung(played by Go Na Eun).

Hyun Woo realized through Kang Tae Wook(played by Kim Ji Hoon) that Se Kyung would have been unhappy with him worrying about Ji Hye.

Later, Hyun Woo received a photo of him and Ji Hye together with Se Kyung’s letter through mail. He teared the photo and went to see Se Kyung right away. He apologized to her and gave her a hug.

credit : http://koreandrama.com/goddess-of-marriage-episode-27-review-lee-sang-woo-tears-his-photo-with-nam-sang-mi-in-front-of-go-na-eun/

and also, this one :
1380376546_579407.jpg
class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Goddess of Marriage Episode 27 Review: Kim Jung Tae Had a Nosebleed After Getting Punched by Lee Tae Ran....
Go to this link for whole story : http://koreandrama.com/goddess-of-marriage-episode-27-review-kim-jung-tae-had-a-nosebleed-after-getting-punched-by-lee-tae-ran/

Thank you @sexydolcevita for all your hard work in recapping for us.  I know I appreciate it. 

I wasn't going to be able to get to read/see this episode but I did.  Oh Lord this TW is one crazy and jealous husband.  I just saw the pictures and you can see it in his eyes.  His feeling is if I can't control my wife, you can't have her.  And whereas HW is just telling him as a concern (ex-friend) and wondering how she is doing. But TW is still raging and you can see how he is trying to control his temper.

I am sure when I get to actually watch this drama with sub but I do see a revised JH.  Go girl!!! 

TW is crazy, he thinks he can control JH... But he wasn't wrong. If I was him, if I was married and my husband kept getting messages from another woman that he had an affair, I wouldn't just think it is normal. He did wrong, he shouldn't have deleted the message, he shouldn't have met HW like that, but in my opinion he should have done something. However instead of thinking that HW is the problem, he should have seen that he is the problem, letting his parents control his life.

Archived