[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

First time making the entry entry. I really loved this dorama. Gom also literally translated as "marriage of the goddess"..I have this feeling that hw will not ending together with jh btw.

The write nim wouldn't allowed it. It is not realistic. But if it were make to suit the taste of kdrama viewer, we might see hw and jh.

If it based on morality, it will affect the perspective of people, the term soulmate. If youre not marrying your ideal soulmate, you will not happy.

People also might get the idea wrong of the korean marriage; where lots of adultery theme in kdrama.

Oh, I have to say this Lsw in first wife club had fall in love with the divorced woman and end up with her. Will he repeat the same situation as in gom?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raminrooz said: If the psycho writer drags this longer and even end JH/TW together, I will fly to south korea and kill the writer,,,first I thought hitting him is enough,,,but it is not enough,,,when I'm arrested for murder,I will take no attorney,,,I will just offer the judge to watch GOM and he will pledge me innocent....
:D

Guest SexyDolceVita

Another scenario...of how the four converge...

Jh goes to bridal shop.

Sk is shocked to see jh.

But she still entertains jh like a normal customer...

She serves jh tea.

Jh looks at the portfolio...

sk looks at jh intently, trying to figure out this woman and what charms does she have that make her so unforgettable in hw's heart and mind....

Hw then arrives to look for sk.

Ahem...awkward atmosphere.

Hw is surprised to see sk with jh....he thought maybe sk was the one who asked to meet jh.

Jh is shocked to see hw too...

Sk then tells darling hw to take a seat, while she goes to serve him tea or get some more sample albums out for jh to browse through...

meanwhile, hw and jh are visibly awkward with each other.

jh now knows sk is hw's fiance...she seems crestfallen to know that.

After knowing that jh has gone to the bridal shop, tw goes to the bridal shop to look for jh and bring her home.

Sk observes from a corner how hw is behaving towards jh.

obviously he is uncomfortable...

Tw arrives at bridal studio and is shocked and angry to see jh and hw alone...he suspects jh is meeting hw secretly again...

Sk is surprised to see tw at her bridal shop too...

Moment freezes... end of episode 28.

Guest SexyDolceVita

raminrooz said:

If the psycho writer drags this longer and even end JH/TW together, I will fly to south korea and kill the writer,,,first I thought hitting him is enough,,,but it is not enough,,,when I'm arrested for murder,I will take no attorney,,,I will just offer the judge to watch GOM and he will pledge me innocent....

:D

This is so funny because I was thinking I was the only who want to fly to South Korea and give the writer a "peace of my mind".  Yeah @raminrooz - I think there are a lot of us in this forum who has your feelings too.  Yes, one more day but I won't be able to watch it until late here I where I live.  Anyway, I will wait for recaps.  See you all tomorrow. >:D<

Most likely....

Tw will grant jh the divorce.

Sk will cancel the engagement and wedding.

Both willingly but of course reluctantly at the same time too...

Jh and hw cannot do anything drastically different from their kind natures....

The actions of ending each of their relationships have to come from tw and sk...so the audience wouldnt hate hw and jh for leaving their respective partners to be with each other...as it would seem adulterous...and this drama has too many adultery themes going on....taejin, seung soo, ji hye....

Guest SexyDolceVita

@sexydolcevita You should be the writer of this drama. Or the writer should hire you...keke... you always got great scenario !

Hahaha.... my scenarios are just logical guesses!

I mean there are only so many ways to let these four tortured souls meet each other...in a logical manner.

Guest SexyDolceVita

Yes! One more day of waiting. Can't wait to see the interaction between TW and HW. Yes more angst...prepare your hearts. :( :-S

I cant wait too!

I just hope the next two episodes will feature more of jh rediscovering her inner strength to resist going back to kang family...

She would not confront evil mil again...

She would only talk to tae wook, since he is her husband, the bridge between her and kang family...

I am actually more excited to watch next week's episodes...because of the converging scene at bridal shop...!

If episodes 27 and 28 focus more on hye jung and less on jh and tw, hw...i will vomit blood on my screen...take a snapshot of that bloodied screen...with a paused moment in one of the two episodes.....and email to samhwa networks, the production company of GoM...just to make a statement....how much blood i have vomitted when watching GoM.... :(

One thing i believe is certain with all the writings on the wall the tw/jh ship is sunk and the only one not abandoning the ship is tw. His own love is what destroyed all of this. As for hw being to blame for tw/jh quarrels i do not believe so. To anyone who builds anything on shifting sands will know a house won't survive the first storm. The whole thing with all the lies tw promised is no different from tj. Tw is solely responsible for the destruction of his marriage.

Guest SexyDolceVita

One thing i believe is certain with all the writings on the wall the tw/jh ship is sunk and the only one not abandoning the ship is tw. His own love is what destroyed all of this. As for hw being to blame for tw/jh quarrels i do not believe so. To anyone who builds anything on shifting sands will know a house won't survive the first storm. The whole thing with all the lies tw promised is no different from tj. Tw is solely responsible for the destruction of his marriage.

Kim ji hoon's latest interview already revealed tw and jh will not be together...

because kjh said he still want to act with nam sang mi again since they have good chemistry...and because in this drama GoM, he and nsm will be separated eventually, he hoped they will act in a romantic comedy in the future together...

So...hw and jh shippers, hw and jh will most definitely reunite with each other...

I feel sorry for tw too...despite his faults...and family restraints and burdens...

I am looking forward to kjh and nsm's last explosive performances with each other when they are saying farewell to each other....when tw finally apologises to jh for forcing his love on her, and pulling her into his family when he knew she wouldnt fit in with their family culture...(which was why he didnt tell jh about his family background when they were dating...).

Tw would probably hug jh tightly and says he knows he has to let jh go so she can have happiness although he cannot bear the thought of it... he will never forget those four years of being with her... he thanks her for accommodating his selfish desires during those times... it hurts him to let her go but he has to...for her sake.

While being hugged by tw, jh will hug tw back and console him...while crying because she feels sorry for tw and for leaving him...for not being able to reciprocate his bountiful love.... she will gently say sorry tw...bianneh...and kommowo tw...kommowo... she knows it is painful for him but it is the best for both of them... live well...tw...

Then the camera will track backwards as jh is consoling tw while he hugs her for the last time...

Camera pans outwards...

Guest adniRose

finally, the four lead couple's confrontation..??i gotta say KJH really has good chemistry with NSM.. really love seeing them in BTS..but for GoM, i prefer JH-HW..

Guest SexyDolceVita

Episode 27 (speculated interpretations)

Hope today's streaming runs smooth...
Fingers crossed.

At the cafe...
Hw and Tw shake hands...
Tw mentions a year ago..they met during lunch time at Sin Young Hotel..
Hw says yes...he remembers...
Tw says let's sit.

Tw asks for the menu from the waiter.
Tw asks what does hw want to drink?
Hw says anything..?Tw says he has ordered his drink...Hw can order his own drink...

Tw and Hw drink coffee...
Tw drinks coffee and places the cup on the table...
He broods..

Hw and tw's eyes meet...
Tw looks away...

Hw cannot control himself...
He asks did something happen to ji hye...?
Tw asks what do you think have happened to Ji Hye...that I need to discuss with you?
Hw says he doesn't know but tw must know since tw is the one who asks to meet him...

Tw looks at Hw with sharp eyes....

Tw Says he wont beat around the bush.He asks Hw if he has met Jh recently?
Hw admits awkwardly?
Tw says hw is honest indeed...
Hw asks tw if he can ask him a question.Tw says sure.Hw asks how is jh now? He heard that she was unwell and was hospitalised.Tw says jh is well, She is getting better.Hw says that is good to hear..

Then Tw asks Hw why does he need to worry about Ji Hye?
He doesn't need to worry about Ji Hye?
blah blah blah....

Then...Hw starts to say...he is worried about jh because the last time they met coincidentally, Jh wasnt in a good shape...she was drunk and was in a bad mood...Maybe he is talking about episode 20's coincidental meeting?
So he sends jh some msgs to follow up with her...to see how is she now...

Tw listens intently...and realises Hw really understands Jh's feelings and moods better than him, her husband..
Tw says he is not happy with hw's attitude...Who is he to care about jh's well being...Hw should know very well how it wld affect jh and tw's marriage, Because jh would be affected by hw's concerns...So tw tells hw he wants hw not to contact his wife anymore
Hw explains he is only caring about jh from the perspective of someone who knows jh...He has no other meanings...or intentions...He just wants and wishes jh to live well from his heart...He understands tw's position as jh's husband...and he would feel the same as Tw if he is in tw's shoes...However, Hw has decided to stop doing what he has been doing...
Hw says he is getting married soon, tw doesn't need to worry about him bothering ji hye anymore..
He won't bother ji hye anymore..

After the meet up...
Tw and Hw leave the cafe...
Tw says goodbye and hopes hw will keep his promise not to contact jh again...
hw says yes he will to tw...
they shake hands...and look at each other coldly.

Tw's car arrives...he gets in...and drives off...
As tw is driving...he is going to angry mode...
He feels like he has lost to Hw in the previous meet up...
Hw knows Jh better than him...indeed.
Tw is full of rage...and jealousy...and slams his driving wheel with his hands...

Hw is driving in his car...he is brooding in Ji Hye world again...

Tw calls Jh, who just returned from the meet up with Hye Jung..
She carries the hamper into Ji Sun's house...
Jh answers her phone.
Tw asks where is Jh...
Jh says where does he think she is...
she is at home..of course...?
Tw then asks her why nobody picks up the house phone earlier...?
Jh mentions that she just went out..Tw asks where?Jh says actually she went to see hye jung
Tw says sister in law?
Jh says...what is wrong with him, he has forgotten about Hj already?
He asks why did Hj meet Jh?
Jh says just to chat...seems like hye jung is really going to divorce tj, And hj just now seemed to be saying a final farewell to her...
Tw sighs and says...he understands...
He tells her to rest well...and not think so much...
Jh asks him if he is okay... he sounds weird today...
Tw says he is okay...nothing is wrong...he is just frustrated with his brother and sister in law's problems...Before hanging up...
He asks her whether she wants him to buy her favourite cheesecake?
Jh says yes..and a box of blueberries too...
Tw says okay... he will buy blueberries too...
he will go to her house later...Tw hangs up...but jh looks concerned at this sudden attentive gesture from tw...

After the meet up with Tw, Hw is brooding by Han River...
He is very worried about JH...
He must have realised JH is really not happy in her marriage with Tw.
As usual, he looks at the sky...brooding in ji hye world...because he cannot contact ji hye anymore...BOOHOO!

At Hye Jung's apartment,
FIL tries to persuade and threaten HJ to withdraw her divorce lawsuit..
He goes on and on and even talks about her two daughters..
and 5000 OAK won (460+ million usd)? blah blah blah...He says his family took care of poor hj for eight years, This is how hj repays them?Hj has no background, no money, no status, Does she really think a woman like her will win the lawsuit? He can make hj's life a hellhole in society after the divorce...and she wont get a penny from them...she definitely wont have the kids too...she will have nothing.
Hj listens intently...
Then it's Hj's turn to retaliate...
She mentions something about Sin Young Group...and other stuff...taejin...
and she will never back down on her divorce lawsuit...
FIL is mad!
HJ is very firm in her decision...

FIL returns to cold castle...
MIL asks why is he so mad?
FIL scolds mil for not managing HJ well...?
They get into an argument...Fil says why does he need to go and persuade hj not to divorce..?What has mil done? Nothing at all!Evil mil says they just need to kill hj that is all that is required to solve their problems, No?Sin young group cannot take care of a small fry like hj?Give hj a small sum of money and banish her out of south korea...that is all...Shame and honour come in halves...They come together...All they need to do to regain their honour is to find tj another wife... Lots of women wld jump at this chance..Fil says you think choosing a dil is like hiring an employee?Mil naively says yes...
FIl is mad and says...okay then mil handles hj herself...and walks away...to his study?Mil is speechless...and broods...

Hj is making a phone call to someone...her lawyer i think...
She is scheming something...She tells her lawyer to pick up her medical reports from this female doctor in this small private hospital in the surburbs...

At Ji Sun's place..
Ji sun and her husband are looking at Jh playing Go Stop with her in laws and minji and son...
Ji sun points to the hamper...and tells her husband that Hj has sent a hamper to jh...
Jh is having lots of fun playing Go Stop..
Ji Sun remarks that Jh is a writer, how come she is so good at playing Go Stop..
her sister in law is asking for 5000 OAK won (460+ million usd)..and now jh is so happy winning 5000 won?
She observes Jh is smiling happily...

Tw arrives at Ji Sun's place with blueberries and a cheese cake..
Ji Sun and her husband welcome him...
Jh asks Tw if he has had dinner yet?
Tw says yes...
Tw asks what is Jh doing?
Jh says she is playing Go Stop.
Tw smiles...
Ji sun tells Tw to go to the kitchen and sit down...with her for chat..
Ji Sun talks to Tw...about ji hye...and tells him to look at how ji hye is so happy at home...is it the first time he sees jh being so happy?
Tw observes sadly...at how happy Jh is...he has never seen her laugh like that in his house..
After his visit, jh sends Tw off outside her apartment block...to his car..

tw asks jh if she is happy at ji sun's place?
jh says yes...she feels much better...
Jh asks how's things at kang family now?
tw says in a mess....(duh)?
Tw and Jh have a heart to heart talk about Hye Jung's divorce lawsuit...
Ji hye's thoughts about asking for a divorce...and her helplessness..in hearing about the troubles in Tw's family...
She talks about her stress from the past year actually came more from hj than mil in the past year because hj was very strict with her...Now that hj is gone...divorcing earlier than her, she is helpless now...she doesnt understand the meaning of all of this...she doesnt know where to place her standard of behaviour now...In Kang family
Tw then goes into a long speech about placing jh's standard with him, her husband...
He will make things right for jh.Now his eldest brother is divorced...tj is being sued by hj...so all the more he and jh cannot have problems now...Jh broods upon hearing this...
He asks Jh what about her radio work...what is she going to do with it?
Jh says she got fired...no one will hire her again she guessed...Tw says it is okay. Didnt jh say she want to be a novel writer? She doesnt need to work so hard out there...She can be a novel writer...and he will buy all of her books to make her a bestseller writer...Tw says smth about after a few years, jh will get used to his family?Jh just needs to think about something else...do something else...Jh says what? Buy all of her books? what kind of words is he saying now?Her self esteem is being hurt again.

Tw says dont go into an argument with him now...
He says...he is afraid jh will run away...so this is his begging plan to get her to go back...He tells jh to return home soon, so their family can be back in order...He understands Jh likes to live with her sister's family but now it is not the time to do such things...Jh has to return home so his family is whole again...His mom is waiting for her too...jh seems to shudder upon hearing this...
He says he misses JH? He feels lonely without her...
He wants jh to return quickly?Please...he begs jh...
He then hugs jh, who is visibly disturbed by what tw has just said...Jh didnt return his hug...she still has her arms crossed
Tw goes into his car...before Jh even has a chance to tell him her thoughts...
Tw drives off without looking at jh..
while jh looks at his car driving off...

At kang family estate, during their ALL IMPORTANT morning breakfast...
Fil is yelling at someone on the phone...
Mil is telling him to cool down...
Tw obviously cannot stand his own family too...
Then Fil hangs up and yells at Mil..
Mil talks back...and tells him to cool down...
Fil then talks to Tj...
Tj promises he will make Hj return home with his daughters...?
Tw looks on coldly at his ridiculous family...
Fil yells...some more...and leaves the table fed up..
TJ talks blah blah...
TW yells at TJ saying it is all his fault that his wife leaves their house now...If tj has treated hj better, none of this wld have happened...
Tj yells back at tw...
tw and tj argue with each other...loudly...
MIL tells them both to shut up!

Older maid looks at this sight... and is visibly disturbed...

Later older maid tells MIL she wants to quit and gives her reasons...
Maybe using her own daughter's latest childbirth as an excuse..
Mil allows her to quit...

Older maid arrives at hye jung's apartment...with her own luggage...
Yuri and Yujin run up to older maid...and hug her...
Older maid asks if they are living well?
the kids say yes!
hj thanks older maid for coming to help her take care of yuri and yujin...

Hj then makes a phone call to her own personal female doctor..to prepare her past medical reports for her lawyer to pick them up...
she then recalls how over the past 8 years, she has been badly beaten up 3 times by Taejin...
First time, taejin slaps hj two times...as she wants to stop him from leaving to meet other women?
Hj drags herself to her car...and drives herself to the hospital..
she sees the female doctor for the first time...and tells the doctor to help her take photos of her injuries from domestic abuse...
The doctor empathizes with Hj and decides to help her...
She takes photos diligently...and writes a medical report for hj.
Second time, hj is so badly injured..she is sent to the female doctor by older maid and a driver...hj has a miscarriage... Foetus is only three months old...
Female doctor is shocked...to see hj in such a badly beaten state...
Third time is the domestic abuse scene in episode 14, where tj slaps hj so badly that she bleeds..from her nose...
she makes it to the doctor again...and the doctor asks hj how long is she going to bear this...?In total they have 22 medical reports...of domestic abuse incidents... Omg...tj is in deep sh&t...

Tj is at a meeting with his divorce lawyer...who frankly says tj has little chance of winning...
Old divorce lawyer produces the evidence of Hj's domestic abuse ordeal under tj over the past 8 years...plus evidence of tj's illegitimate children with various women...
Tj is shocked and gives a pale expression!

At home, fil and mil are watching news reports on tj's divorce lawsuit case...
new evidence show that tj had several illegitimate children with different women...
one of these women is an actress, who recently makes a showbiz comeback...
Fil and mil are shocked to see this news...
Fil sternly asks mil if this is true?
Is this true?
Mil is speechless...

Tj visits hj's apartment to interrogate her whether she has been preparing all the evidence in advance to divorce him?
Hj admits yes...
Tj is mad...he goes into a tirade on her...
Older maid serves tj tea in the middle of his tirade..
tj is shocked to see older maid working for hj now
tj says hj is really not someone simple...she stole their maid now?
hj says smth about treating people with respect...and they will follow you?
At the end, hj tells him to go off...
Tj doesn't want to go off...he grabs hold of hj...
hj then turns around to punch tj in his face...
tj bleeds from his nose...
hj throws harsh words at tj...he is eating his own medicine now!

hj goes into her bedroom.
tj is wallowing in pain...yelling for his daughters to come and rescue him,
tj then kicks the big teddy bear...to blow his temper...
yuri and yujin come running out to tend to the teddy bear and tell tj to stop hitting it...
they don't even care if tj is bleeding or not..

at ji sun's place, ji hye is preparing breakfast for everyone...and calling everyone to get up early to have breakfast...
seung soo, chang wook and his parents are cramping in the small room...
ji sun's in laws are complaining how long are they going to stay in that small room...?
seung soo also asks the same question..and why ji hye hasn't returned to kang family estate yet?his parents scold him is this his house? It is ji sun and chang soo's house...they paid half each and jh even chipped in with her own share to help her sister too...so jh has the right to stay in this house, She is a shareholder...when is seung soo going to help them get their apartments back from eun hee? they blame him for having the affair and causing them to lose their apartment...Even chang wook agrees it is his father's fault...
seung soo then says he will do something...

while going to work, seung soo calls eun hee, who is already at work...
they have a heated argument on the phone...
eun hee then mentions she is not going to english lessons that night because of minjung's family is meeting ye seul's family for the wedding ceremony discussions?
seung soo says minjung's what? Why didnt his older brother tell him about it?

in ji sun's car, min jung just broke the news of the families meet up to ji sun..
ji sun is like what? She sks mj if she is sure old lady ceo likes her enough to make her a granddaughter in law?
minjung says of course because ye seul loves her a lot...Js asks mj what about her, Does she love ys?Mj says dont ask her this question...
ji sun sighs in defeat...and yells at mj...while continuing driving..
mj tells her mom not to yell at her....js looks at mj..and sighs...

jh is at home clearing up the breakfast dishes in the living room...
the house phone is ringing and jh answers...
it's tw...
tw asks why her cell phone is off?
jh says really? she doesn't know at all...she left her phone in her room. Maybe the battery died.
tw asks what is she doing now?
jh says she is clearing up breakfast dishes
then tw says he will fetch Jh home that night..
he wants jh to pack up today, and he will fetch her to return to their villa that night..
jh says..tae wook shi...
tw says...don't hesitate anymore...he will go fetch her home that night...
rest well, talk later, he's hanging up...
after listening to tw's call, jh is in a bad mood and places the phone back
she goes back to arranging her breakfast dishes....
the phone rings again...
jh picks up the phone impatiently, thinking it's tw again..
but...it's....EVIL MIL!
evil mil says...it's me...
jh asks who is it?
evil mil says...you forgot about ur own mil's voice already?
jh gets a shock and drops her tray of dishes...which break into pieces on the floor.
evil mil hears the commotion and asks if jh has another accident again?
jh is still visibly stressed and scared of mil,
she says no...she just spilled coffee on the floor...
evil mil says..calm down...why is jh still so clumsy at her own house? js will blame her again since their hospital showdown for not training jh well...this time...she goes on and on to insult jh not returning home to take care of her and kang family...
take care of the household, especially when hj has left them to divorce tj...
mil asks when is jh returning home?
jh is like..."what?"Mil says what what? Sigh...jh is Really a person without SENSE, slow witted with a bear like behaviour...Jh is once again insulted by mil over the phone...wtf...man...Jh doesnt seem to be able to take it anymore...

Meanwhile...hw is working late in his office...
he checks his postal mails...
he finds a weird looking brown envelope...
he opens it...and sees a note written by none other..than SK.
Sk writes about sorry she cannot communicate with hw since the photo incident..
about..how sorry she is for going through hw's stuff behind his back in his room...She tells him she needs time to cool down and think...she wont be at home or at the bridal shop...and hw doesnt need to come look for her, Lest he gets scolded by her mom again...
she attaches the photo of hw and jh in the envelope....
sk lastly tells hw to live well?

hw is touched by sk's letter..
his eyes are full of tears...
he looks at the photo of him and jh...forlornly..
and with a deep breath...hw...tears up the photo decisively!
OMG!
WTF!
WTH!
Hw seems to make up his mind to forget about jh and love sk with all his might?

SK is drinking wine alone in the villa apartment that her mom bought for her and hw.
HW goes to the villa apartment...and enters easily, since he knows the code?
SK hears noises coming from the door...
she goes to check the door and is shocked to see hw walking in...
Hw looks at sk...sighs and walks towards living room and faces the terrace area...
Sk follows hw...
she stops behind him...
hw turns around...and looks at sk...
he says sorry twice...
then he pulls sk towards him...and hugs her...
sk hugs hw tightly...while crying...

the next morning...sk is seen leaving her mother's house all dressed up...
hw meets sk at her gates...and holds her hand...
he brings sk to his car..opens the door for her...sk enters hw's car..
hw enters his car...
sk asks where are they going?
hw smiles and says nothing.

and my guess is correct...
hw brings sk to the park by the lake..where he and jh went to in episodes 4 and 5.
hw holds sk's hand as they take a stroll by the lake..exactly... the same route he and jh took...
hw tells sk the story of how he met jh at jeju...and how quickly he was mesmerized by her...Due to a timing issue, they couldnt confirm their love for each other at jeju..After returning to seoul, Thank god jh is quite famous, So he easily finds a way to contact her...they resumed contact..But jh initially rejected him...nevertheless, they both felt each was each other's destined lover, life partner...the one?
hw and sk both sit on the bench...
hw then continues to say...but jh then revealed to him about her engagement with tae wook...and blah blah blah...
in the end...hw let jh go..Because he cannot bear to see her break her promise and be a bad person because of him...but he still couldn't forget her...
after listening to hw's explanation...of his destiny and fate story with jh...
sk starts to tell hw about how she felt during the eleven years and that although she thought she loves him...but her love cannot be compared to a woman whom hw only knew for days...
sk's eleven years are nothing compared to jh's three days in jeju?She feels jealous and angry...Her self esteem takes a really huge hit...Even though she had known hw was already pining for jh a year ago....For the first time, She feels like an ordinary woman...
sk talks about...love and marriage..and...heart?
i seriously don't know but probably somewhere along those lines...
she asks how much time does hw need to forget about jh and remove jh from his heart...it is very important for her to know the answer...She asks Hw the question three times...
hw listens to sk's heartfelt words...with worry...and guilt...

at ji sun's apartment building...
jh is waiting for tw dressed in her homely clothes...with no luggage in sight.
tw's car arrives...and he notices jh is not dressed for home and doesn't have her luggage with her...
tw gets out of his car and asks jh...why is she waiting for him here and not at home?Where is her luggage...She hasnt packed?
jh says yes she didn't pack up her clothes...
jh says she is not returning to kang family estate with him...
tw says what did she say?
tw is angry and shocked to listen to that...
jh shows an adamant expression with firm determined eyes.

hj returns home to her apartment...
she calls for her daughters...but hears a familiar male voice...
hj is shocked to see FIL has arrived with huge presents for yuri and yujin...
FIL is pampering his granddaughters with material gifts as he talks sweetly to them...
HJ is angry to see FIL again turning up uninvited at her apartment.
HJ and FIL sit down to have a chat..AGAIN!
FIL asks HJ a question..."tell me, what exactly do you want? ", which sends HJ into her defensive STARING mode again.

moment freezes...end of episode 27.

preview of episode 28.
- FIL is thrashing things in his study...
MIL is asking what has Hye Jung said to him that made him so mad?FIL tells MIL they have reared a tiger in their family...
MIL asks FIL what does he mean by that...reared a tiger in their family?

- JH asks tw what exactly does he mean by telling her to think about something else?What does he think he is saying?

- TW...tells jh why does he always feels he has never really owned Jh's heart..not even once.?

- TW walks in on HW and JH sitting opposite each other at SK's bridal shop...
TW stares at them...
HW turns his head and looks at TW...with a surprised expression.
JH looks at TW with a slight unease...and then back at HW...

End of preview of episode 28.

MY god...sorry today's recap is quite slow because I was engrossed in the fast paced moments in today's episode!

Exciting first scene between hw and tw...
and...the sad scene of hw tearing up the photo of him and jh...WTF! YES...I KNOW!
hj punching tj in the face was terrifically good too!

NSM's acting is a bit lacking in today's episode...esp. the breakfast preparation scene...a little unnatural...there... hmm... wonder what's wrong...
but the last scene where she tells tw she is not going home with him...yeah NSM is back in the game with her determined face to decide her own fate and her own lifestyle!
she looks really good in that scene too!

the surprise is...hw seems to be opening up to sk more in today's episode...
sigh...so hw is trying to love sk..by revealing to sk his love story with jh?
but sk is showing signs of uncertainty with hw's heart...she seems to be distancing herself from hw emotionally the more she knows about the story of hw and jh..

anyways... tomorrow's episode will be EXCITING!!!
hopefully we get to see the JH-TW-HW-SK converging scene tomorrow!
if not, sigh...episode 29 it is then...we have been there and done that...PD Oh and Writer Jo!

That's it for tonight...my recap might not be in order...or is fully correct..
I'm really tired now...
Episode 27 is really intensive..phew~

after HW read the letter from his fiance then HW is ripping or tear out HW picture with JH !!!(jeju picture)
he tear out that picture !! OMG
and after that HW went to his fiance house and he said : I am sorry and hug her 
i think there is some change on GOM's storyline now.

really breaks my heart.....HW and JH will not ended together..oh...i really want to quit to watch this drama. HW apologizing to SK (regretted, with teary eyes) and hugged her...omo omo....i think they spend the night together at their new apaato...

Archived