Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaticfashion

Some thoughts on episode 24 while we await episode 25;

JI HYE IS REALLY TRYING.

JI HYE GIVES VERY GOOD REASONS TO TAE WOOK, TWICE, OF WHY SHE THINKS THEY WOULD BE BETTER APPART. HE CANNOT SEE HER SIDE AND PUSHES HER TO CONTINUE AS SHE IS, ONLY FOR HER TO END UP PASSING OUT ON HIS MOTHER'S KITCHEN FLOOR.

EUN HEE'S HUSBAND IS NOW DOING THE CHASING.

EUN HEE CONTINUES PLAYING CUPID BY REASURING JI SUN ABOUT HER FUTURE SON IN LAW. A PITY TOYBOY IS ONLY A MEANS TO MAKE HER HUSBAND JELOUS.

TAE WOOK HAS LOST GRIP ON REALITY.

TAE WOOK CANNOT SEE PAST HIS VERSION OF LIFE. TELLING JI HYE THAT IF SHE DIES THEY WOULD DIE TOGETHER IS JUST ANOTHER SHOW OF HOW SELFISH HE IS AND OF HOW LITTLE HE KNOWS ABOUT CARING ABOUT OTHERS.

HYE JUNG STEALS JI HYE'S THUNDER.

HYE JUNG HAS A MEAL WITH A PERSON LIVING IN THE NORMAL WORLD AND GETS AWAKEN. SHE WILL NOT LET HIS BROTHER FALL. SHE ALSO KNOWS HOW THE HOUSEHOLD IS RUN SINCE SHE TELLS THE FATHER IN LAW ABOUT DIVORCING, BY PASSING THE USELESS SON.

JI SUN DOESN'T WANT TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE.

JI SUN WILL NOW BECOME A MOTHER IN LAW HERSELF. SHE DOES KNOW HOW JI HYE IS LIVING AND DOESN'T WANT HER DAUGHTER TO GO THROUGH THE SAME SINCE IN HER BOOK THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF THAT SITUATION ONCE YOU AGREE TO IT.

HYUN WOO HAS BEEN FOUND OUT.

HYUN WOO SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT HE HAS A MOTHER IN LAW WHO TELLS THINGS AS THEY ARE. A PITY STALKER IS NOT LIKE HER AND WILL PROBABLY BE TOO SCARED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE PHOTO. BUT HERE IS TO WHISHING!

https://www.facebook.com/GoddessofMarriage.DramaticFashion

https://www.facebook.com/TheMastersSun.DramaticFashion

Guest SexyDolceVita

A drama critic did a write up on the comparison of Wang Family vs Goddess of Marriage.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=312&aid=0000018311

Guest SexyDolceVita

Just realised lee tae ran and nam sang mi were both born in may!

Lee tae ran was born on 6th may, 1975.

Nam sang mi was born on 3rd may, 1984.

I want to smack Taewook, like what the hell bro, are you really going to hide when you saw your sister-in-law reprimand your woman like that in the kitchen?
I hate how Taewook doesn't have a backbone. He can't speak up about anythingto anyone. He is so afraid of stepping on anybody's toes even in the wake of hiswife's abuse from his family. As a son in the Kang household, he actuallyhas some leverage especially since he hasn't even done anything crazy to embarrass the familyunlike his older brothers. I just feel like he should be able to defend his wife to makeher life at his house livable. She didn't even want to marry him in the first place and he knowsthat yet instead of trying to make her life with him better he is contributing to the problem by watching from the sidelines. Ugh, son of a *****.
Han Sekyung is actually adorable. I thought the only female character I was going to like inthis drama would be Song Ji Sun but Sekyung wins my heart. This girl is absolutely charming and witty. I love all of her lines and her devious ways of seducing/flirting with HyunwooI feel like she embodies all of the playful innocence of love that I like in a relationship that works. Its just too bad that hers is an unrequited love. 
Eun Hee is so...ugh, I don't know..I don't really care about her love line. Her character is annoying to me. I guess since her character is so unbelievably naive and weak I just get so annoyed seeing her. Her husbandis such a douchebag and I find it sad she doesn't want to divorce him so she ran away. Really, though? 
Thats my two cents so far.
Got to study for nursing school exams ugh...
Can't wait for tomorrow!

Guest SexyDolceVita

I want to smack Taewook, like what the hell bro, are you really going to hide when you saw your sister-in-law reprimand your woman like that in the kitchen?

I hate how Taewook doesn't have a backbone. He can't speak up about anythingto anyone. He is so afraid of stepping on anybody's toes even in the wake of hiswife's abuse from his family. As a son in the Kang household, he actuallyhas some leverage especially since he hasn't even done anything crazy to embarrass the familyunlike his older brothers. I just feel like he should be able to defend his wife to makeher life at his house livable. She didn't even want to marry him in the first place and he knowsthat yet instead of trying to make her life with him better he is contributing to the problem by watching from the sidelines. Ugh, son of a *****.

Han Sekyung is actually adorable. I thought the only female character I was going to like inthis drama would be Song Ji Sun but Sekyung wins my heart. This girl is absolutely charming and witty. I love all of her lines and her devious ways of seducing/flirting with Hyunwoo. I feel like she embodies all of the playful innocence of love that I like in a relationship that works. Its just too bad that hers is an unrequited love. 

Eun Hee is so...ugh, I don't know..I don't really care about her love line. Her character is annoying to me. I guess since her character is so unbelievably naive and weak I just get so annoyed seeing her. Her husbandis such a douchebag and I find it sad she doesn't want to divorce him so she ran away. Really, though? 

Thats my two cents so far.

Got to study for nursing school exams ugh...

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Hahaha... straight to the point comments.

i pity se kyung... she chose the wrong man to love...

Really... she is a kind person... but just burdened with too many chaebol duties and expectations...since she is an only child of her mom, who is an only child too.

I wonder if sk comes from an ordinary family, will hyun woo go ahead and marry her even when he knows jh has divorced tw?

What will hyun woo do if there are no chaebol problems facing him?

At that point, i think if hyun woo dumps an ordinary sk, we will all hate him, isnt it?

Guest SexyDolceVita

that is a new wedding photo of jh and tw.jh in that brown coat... hospital discharge day?

So...if the article didnt mention about pregnancy...or miscarriage..., jh is not preggers then?

Guest SexyDolceVita

Episode 25 (speculated interpretations)

At hyun woo's house, hw's mom is cleaning up after the death anniversary ceremony.
hw is driving sk home.
he is talking to her about his late father and his mother...
but sk is silent throughout obviously thinking about the photo she discovered moments earlier.

hw looks at sk...
sk is teary but patronises hw's conversation with doses of words...
hw continues on and on...
he asks her what is up..
she says nothing...
he says she seems to be thinking about smth...
sk says...nothing..and comes up with an excuse..
she tells him to drive her home faster...
she looks at hw forlornly...

sk's mom is flipping magazine at home.
she welcomes her daughter home...and notices her crestfallen face..
she asks sk what is wrong?
sk says her mom thinks too much...she says good night..and tells her mom to sleep.

sk sits on her bed in her room...
OMG...she stole the photo from HW's book!
What the hell....
Sk stares at the photo while feeling agony in her heart...

While driving home, hw listens to the radio, anticipating ji hye's radio script...
but he doesn't seem to find it on the radio...
he recalls what ji hye told him at the end of episode 20...
she told him not to care about her anymore...
and do not repeat her mistake of marrying the wrong person...

hw is upset...he misses ji hye dearly...
he stops his car abruptly...by the side of the road.
he msgs ji hye's cell phone...asking whether she is okay since he doesn't get to listen to her radio scripts on radio anymore...

Earlier in the day....at Kang family...
Jh was sent to the hospital in an ambulance...
there was blood dripping off her thighs!
OMG!!! Looks like a miscarriage but it is....

At Sin Young Group office,
hye jung is very adamant to divorce taejin...
father in law is obviously mad at her!
hye jung is very steadfast and firm in her intention.
father in law is trying to convince her not to divorce...by giving her conditions again..
but hye jung is not taking any of it...
she says she is there to have her say...and leaves...
fil yells at her!
fil calls someone on the phone...to look for someone...probably the old lawyer?
the secretary says...the old lawyer has quit?

old lawyer is at an estate...giving a teddy bear to a little girl...
the daughter belongs to the new actress who just joined GoM cast...
she calls Hye Jung "hyeong nim"...Hj was like..."you are calling me hyeong nim"?
Urm...is she Tae Jin's old lover, and the daughter is taejin's?
She talks to Hye Jung...about something...
HyeJung...gives her a firm expression...
Secretary Kim is taking photographs of the little girl,
while hye jung is talking to the new actress...
Their conversation is full of sarcasms...
The new lady talks about TaeJin...She knows tj has become a senator...Hye jung seems to be proposing something to the new actress...

Back in the car on the road...
Old lawyer talks to hye jung about something...He says they are lucky the actress agrees to help hye jung.He adds that the actress is willing to help because she has suffered so much grief due to taejin.It is sad that they didnt handle the actress better in the past.He apologises for his mishandling...Hye jung says he shouldnt be the one to apologise, it is taejin's fault and trouble anyways.Hye jung asks where is their next stop?Old lawyer says an ex fashion model's city of residence...
Hye Jung gives a sad sarcastic laugh....at taejin's huge appetite for women...

TW rushes to the hospital....
At the ward...
TW reaches the ward...
He asks what is wrong...
What happened to Jh...
Maid says something...ji hye fainted during lunch preparations at the kitchen...?
Ji Hye is resting on the bed...
He caresses her hair...
He asks his maid what happened exactly...that caused his wife to faint?What did the doctor say?Maid says she doesnt know because doctor said only family guardians or relatives of jh can be notified about jh's medical conditions.
He is mad and wants to know who were at home when jh fainted!
Maid is hesitant to reply...Tw yells at her to spit it out now!Maid says his mother was at home when jh fainted.
TW calls and looks for his mother...
Older Maid answers and says mother is entertaining her friends...
He asks where is his sister in law?
Older Maid says not at home...she left home early in the morning.
Tw is mad...

Evil MIL is having great fun chatting with her friends...at the garden...
her friends are flattering her new sunglasses?

Older Maid rushes out to pass her the phone.
MIL answers...and is upset at TW's attitude...
She doesn't express remorse..citing she has to attend her fixed appointment with Her friends.. .and says is he expecting her to be at the ward holding ji hye's hand by her bedside?Oh pls...she has contacted doctor kim, who said jh is only suffering from fatigue and dehydration. No big deal... she goes on bad mouthing ji hye...saying why tw has married such a sick and frail woman into their family?
TW is mad on the other end of the phone...while listening to his mom's crap...
He yells at her...how can she say such awful words about jh!?
She hangs up on him...after saying she has to play golf
She goes back to chit chat with her friends and play golf...

TW is alone in the corridor...
He is mad...but resigns to his fate for having such a family...
TW goes to sit by JiHye...and holds her right hand...
My god... My heart kinda melts at this sight...

Hyun Woo visits sk's bridal salon...
But she is not there...
He notices the mess on her table...crumpled papers...

SK is at the book store by a corner...
She is reading the book about Lee Jong Seop...
HW's words ring in her ears...
She begins to understand what Hyun Woo is thinking about...
She recalls what he told her when she brought him to visit the villa her mom bought for them...
She closes the book and sighs...in tears..

HW calls sk.
SK answers and says she is coming back to the bridal salon.

SK arrives at the bridal salon...
but she doesn't greet him with her usual passion.

Hw asks her if anything is wrong?
Sk says nothing...
She is a little cold towards him...She asks him does he want to have dinner with her?He says no...he has to overtime that day.Sk says okay...and says she is going to wash her hands.
She goes into the changing room in her bridal shop...and takes out the book.

HW waits for Sk , while checking his watch.
He is in a rush to return to his office.He says out loud that he as to leave for an appointment with a client.
She tells him to go off...if he needs to.
He hesitates for a while..but leaves anyways...
Sk exits the changing room.
She opens a drawer and takes out ji hye's wedding photo...and looks at it forlornly...

At the ward,
TW is caressing ji hye's right hand...
she wakes up finally...
she asks where is...she?
he says she's at the hospital...
she says how come...
he says she faintedHe says she should rest at home and not serve his mom when she is sickShe says mil told her to go to cold castle, so she obeyed...tw says...Why did she do that? Didnt she say she doesnt want to tolerate his mom anymore?He says why is she so hard on herself?
she explains what happened earlier in the day...She says she can only say those things to him but when she faces mil, she doesnt know how to handle her...
tw says...she should rest more...at the hospital before returning home.
ji hye agrees...that she wants to rest at the hospital too.

HW is driving home alone...
He is recalling about the second message he sent ji hye that night...
while listening to the radio, hoping to catch ji hye's radio show.He asks jh if she is alright. Is she doing okay?Why hasnt she been writing radio scripts for the past few nights?Is there anything wrong?He is just concerned as a friend, as he has been worrying about her since the way they met last time.Maybe she has gone to america already?If this is true, that would be so great then.Whatever it is, he just wants her to know he will always be supporting her mentally from his heart, no matter what happens...

Sk is looking at the photo of ji hye and hyun woo in her room.
her mom comes in all of a sudden.
she quickly hides the photo in the book...and places the book underneath the magazine.
(BAD MOVE! her mom will find out eventually!)
Mom sees her hiding something..and tries to see what book she is hiding underneath the magazine..
Sk stops her and says nothing.
Sk goes to bed...
Mom asks her why she looks so upset? Did hyun woo make her upset?
SK says nothing...Mom asks why she has been returning home so early lately? Sk says didnt her mom tell her not to cling onto men, so she is doing what her mom says...Mom says since when she actually listens to her...this is weird.Sk says hw and her are just busy lately, that is all.She wants to sleep now, Gd night mom.
But Sk's mom is brooding about her daughter's sudden low mood.

At ji sun's house...
her husband prepares breakfast for her, while she is rushing him.
she and him chat a little about seung soo not doing household chores now as promised. And ji sun giving her in laws money to eat pork rib soup for breakfast instead of making breakfast for them.

seung soo comes out, drinks something...and goes out, with ji sun's husband following behind.
min jung is all dressed up to go out.
ji sun asks where is she going?
min jung..replies since mushroom head has met her family, she is going to meet his family now.
ji sun's husband returns and tries to give min jung money...for pork rib soup breakfast.
but she refuses...saying she now no longer eats commoners' breakfast...
then she leaves as her mom says something while being displeased with mj.

min jung is with mushroom head as they enter his family estate.
they are here to meet his grandmother.
min jung prostrates in front of mushroom's grandmother.
she introduces herself.
grandmother says she knows mj is his university friend.
grandmother asks about mj's parents.
mj replies...they are alive and well.Grandma says mushroom head has no parents since young, it is good he has found such a bubbly girlfriend to cheer him up.
she gives grandmother a basket of flowers...
grandmother thanks mj for the flowers..and says the flowers are pretty...
mj is acting quite fake here.
grandmother says smth about the flowers...that they are a waste of money and expensive?
mj is embarrassed.

ji sun arrives at work.
tw calls her...
ji sun asks what is up, prosecutor kang?
tw is acting all awkward...
ji sun is joking with tw...
tw breaks the news of ji hye being at the hospital now to ji sun.
ji sun asks what? which hospital?

ji sun arrives at the hospital in a rush.
tw pours a cup of juice for ji hye.
ji sun arrives at the ward...
she asks ji hye what is wrong?
ji hye says she fainted.
ji sun asks if she is okay now?
ji hye says she is feeling better now...tw has to go back to work, so he as no choice but to call ji sun to come take care of her.
ji sun turns to tw and asks what happened exactly?

evil mil is having a meeting with a gynaecologist, probably ji hye's gynaecologist's mother.Doctor kim says let's send ji hye to a recuperation home to rest and recover her health.Mil says jh as been living well, wearing well, eating well, why did she deserve to go recuperate when she an old lady should be the one being well taken care of!
she talks bad about ji hye...for being such a sick chicken...which irritates the old gynaecologist.
she blurts out ji hye had a huge loss of blood, didn't mil know?
evil mil is mad...at ji hye, thinking she has a miscarriage...and leaves the gynaecologist's office.
gynaecologist tries to stop mil from leaving as she has not finished her words...

ji sun yells at tw to leave, since he s so heartless to leave jh alone here.She is lashing out at tw for letting his family treat ji hye badly.
tw has no words to rebut ji sun because she is right.Ji hye tries to stop her sister from yelling at tw.
at that moment, mil comes in...and interrogates ji hye whether she knows she is pregnant? how dare she miscarried a baby that was so difficult to conceive?
ji hye says what?
mil continues to lash out at ji hye...blurting out about the miscarriage...
ji hye is shocked...she tries to explain and says , it is not like this...and cries uncontrollably...
tw tells his mom to stop!
but mil continues...on and on...insulting ji hye, implying ji hye already had problems before she married into their family.
ji sun cannot tolerate any longer, so she steps in and lashes out at evil mil...saying ji hye has no period for six months, how in the world would she be pregnant??? Didnt they say she didnt have a miscarriage?Mil was like...then so ji hye must be having fertility problems before she married into their family...
ji hye cries...upon hearing this latest insult from mil.

back at the gynaecologist's office...
gynaecologist is telling mil off for not listening to her and the full story behind ji hye's fainting incident. Due to dehydration and fatigue, Jh suffers a heavy loss of blood from her uterine...This is actually good news because this means jh's period has most likely resumed!
mil asks her smth if jh can still get pregnant?
gynecologist's jaw drops...and says what are you saying? in disbelief at how realistic and cold hearted mil is...towards her daughter in law. She only cares about whether ji hye is fertile or not.

ji sun is packing ji hye's clothes in a suitcase..
ji sun's husband arrives...and asks if ji hye is feeling okay
ji hye says she is okay weakly..
ji sun is mad at tw...and herself.
she feels guilty for not taking good care of jh...She tells her husband that she is so sad that she feels like dying.
tw wants to help ji sun hold the suitcase...
ji sun refuses...
she yells at tw...and leaves with her husband, who holds the suitcase..
ji hye talks to tw...
tw says it's okay...he kisses her forehead and lets her leave too.
very poignant moment between ji hye and tw...
kinda sad too...because you can see how gentle tw is with ji hye...

ji sun breaks down just outside of the hospital....
she blames herself for marrying ji hye into chaebol family...She says how can chaebol people treat people like that?Treat other people's precious daughter like that?Are their daughters in law not humans to them?With no respect, no empathy...What has ji hye been doing at kang family to be treated so badly by them?
she feels bad for not doing what their mother told her...to take good care of ji hye...How can she bear to see jh suffer like that when she has been raising jh all these years after their mother died?
her husband tries to console her...
she cries on her husband's shoulder...
ji hye stands and looks at her sister's breakdown and cries too...for making her sister feel so sad.

at ji sun's house, at ji hye's old room,
ji sun is tucking ji hye into bed on a mattress,Ji hye asks where are js' in laws going to sleep?Js says they have so many rooms, dont worry.It is always better to stay at their house even though it is cramped rather than that huge castle with no love and empathy.
ji hye asks her what about tw's family?
ji sun tells her not to worry...and rest...She says she really feels like setting fire to that cold castle that night.
ji hye smiles at her sister's strong character...and rests...

hye jung puts on heavy makeup...confidently
packs up her daughters...
they leave kang family estate...along with their luggage and big bear jong nam.

tae jin arrives home...and discovers hye jung has left with his daughters..Fil is on the phone ordering his staff to look for old lawyer,How can they let old lawyer quit? What if he goes round divulging sin young group's secrets?He orders the hr director responsible and related staff to come to his house now!
tj breaks the news of hj's departure to his parents...
his father suffers a shock and a headache from hearing this news..No one knows where hj and the two granddaughters are...

at ji sun's house,
ji sun is holding ji hye's hand as she is resting...
her husband says out loud seaweed soup for jh is ready now. Come out and eat. 
but ji sun ignores him and stays by ji hye's side...

at eun hee's language school..
they are having english night class.
seung soo is staring at eun hee as usual...
she stares back at him...
he tells the class to converse in english with their partners..

pil ho talks to eun hee in english fluently...
he asks eun hee to go san Francisco with him...and bring along her son too..
seung soo is mad...
eun hee shows pil ho chang wook's photo..Pil ho says chang wook is so cute...
seung soo is even madder...

after the class, seung soo sarcastically insults eun hee...
eun hee is mad at him for insulting her...
they talk about divorce in a heated manner...
then pil ho comes into the class..
eun hee and seung soo stop arguing...
pil ho asks eun hee if she can leave now, let's go together?
eun hee says yes...and leaves with pil ho..
seung soo stares at them...

eun hee and pil ho have supper at an eatery...
he asks eun hee if she knows their new english teacher used to a be a famous news anchor, who lost his job because of adultery.
eun hee is embarrassed...
they drink soju...
seung soo is staring at them outside the eatery...

seung soo returns home drunk.
his elder brother helps him to get into his room.

at tw and jh's house
tw calls ji sun.
he asks how is ji hye?
ji sun says ji hye is resting well...
tw says he will pack some of her clothes and bring them over the next day..
ji sun says okay... good night and hangs up.

tw packs ji hye's clothes at home...
he sighs as he does that...
he touches her broken laptop...
he sees her cell phone..
he flips open and sees the msg from hyun woo.
tw is shocked and visibly mad.

hw is at his office...
his phone rings...
it's sk's mom...
she orders him to come to their house now!
sk can be heard in the background yelling at her mom to stop it...
sk's mom hangs up.
sk says she will die if her mom insists on hw coming to their house...
sk's mom is mad at sk!

hw rushes to sk's house.
sk's mom slams the book on the table!
on top lies the photo of hw and ji hye.
she yells at hw and asks who the hell is this woman in the photo?!!!
hw is shocked to see the photo!

moment freezes.

end of episode 25

Preview of episode 26

sk's mom is talking some sense into sk...
she is telling her not to marry hw! their marriage is never going to work when he is keeping a woman in his heart.
hw is seen leaving sk's house dejected and ashamed.

taejin's ex lover the actress holds a press conference to reveal she has an illegitimate daughter with senator taejin...

fil is mad during breakfast, which is attended by only taejin, mil and him.
fil asks mil how in the hell is she managing their household in such a bad way?
mil says he is not the only one in a bad mood.Fil yells what? Where is ji hye and where is kang tae wook?
tw is brooding at home after discovering hw's msg in jh's cellphone.
he calls ji hye and tells her...due to jh and taejin's problems, he is having a huge headache now.Jh asks what is her problem that is causing tw headaches?

WHOA this episode is explosive!
Luv it!
Esp. when ji sun lashes out at evil mil!
And what will tw do after he discovers hw's msgs?
What did evil mil speak to older gynaecologist about ji hye?
Will hw still marry sk since his secret has been found out?
Will sk let hw go for reals now?
How will jh react when she finds out tw has discovered she had intermittent contact with hw?Hye jung is smart enough to expose mistresses scandals to smear taejin's senator reputation...and to up her leverage on her divorce lawsuit with taejin.Once she proves taejin has been unfaithful non stop throughout her marriage, she will get a huge divorce settlement in her favour...

To be frank, I like sk today...
I really appreciate the part where she is reading the lee jong seop book alone at the book store...
she is trying to get inside hw's head and understand him...
I really appreciate a woman like that.
She didn't make a scene...but tries to understand the man who has been dating her for one year...
By understanding hw further, she seems to get that hw and her do not belong together...in the same world.
And his heart has long been taken.
Sk, you have outdone yourself today! Fighting!
Trust your instincts! If you feel no love from hw...don't marry him.
You are a capable woman, who deserves to be loved by a man who truly loves you for who you are...and not because you happened to appear beside him when he needs to settle down because he lost his true love anyways...
Sk, go live your life for yourself! Don't live it for Hw!

I liked today's episode.  Pace was fast and we had developments in every scene except in EH's story.  Love how HJ stands up to FIL- no hesitation in looking at him straight in the eyes. I really love how HJ is steering her life seeking happiness for herself and her kids. 

My heart melted at TW sitting all night with JH.  This man is truly confusing me- Shaking me from my JH/HW ship.  Seriously I would have been happy on the JH/HW ship if HW showed his determination in staying true to his love for JH if it means staying single his entire life(Sorry HW's Mum, that would mean no grand kids for you).  Seems like HW may escape from the marriage with SK only because of the intervention of SK's mum and that bothers me.

Guest raminrooz

I'm afraid JH will hang on to TW again! like the first time TW agreeing not to marry!!
and I'm afraid HW say things about JH being in her past and wanting to proceed with the marriage!!

Guest SexyDolceVita

raminrooz said: I'm afraid JH will hang on to TW again! like the first time TW agreeing not to marry!!
and I'm afraid HW say things about JH being in her past and wanting to proceed with the marriage!!

Archived