[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="entry-title post-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 2.625em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; border: 0px; margin: 0.5em 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"download [ALBUM] Park Wan Kyu – Goddess of Marriage OST Part.1http://www.kpopspy.com/album/album-park-wan-kyu-goddess-of-marriage-ost-part-1/

Just watched half of today's Ep online. Actually I have given up this drama for a long time, but today I have time to sit in front of my PC. So I gave it a try. TW's mom must have come from hell. She is so dreadful. I wonder why his parents are so ugly but TW is so good looking. Perhaps he is not their real son? 

Guest SexyDolceVita

Hey guys...

I changed to a new router and it doesn't allow me to watch MMS links!

I don't know why!

:(

So... I cldn't do a live recap today...

I try to fix the MMS issue by tomorrow before the live broadcast...

YES JH finally can't take it anymore!
She asked for a divorce at the end of the episode...while HW got engaged...

SIGH!

Just dropping by to check if everyone still holding up alright. I've given up hope and develop phobia for this drama so can't camp out here. Until HW gets his act together, I can not bring myself to root for him. Starting to believe that there is something seriously wrong with him. I feel for his mother ( poor thing). Funny thing is I'm hating on his mom in Master's Sun cause she plays so ji sub's aunt that is trying break my otp couple up in that series lol...

Guest NEWMARIO

viewimage.php?id=7faa&no=29bcc427b68b77aGoddess of Marriage Episode 23 Review: Go Na Eun Says to Lee Sang Woo “Don’t Leave Me. Or Else I Might Die” class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 20px !important; "Goddess of Marriage Episode 23 Review: Go Na Eun Says to Lee Sang Woo “Don’t Leave Me. Or Else I Might Die”

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=Sunny  0 Comments  28 viewsSep 14, 2013

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 23, Han Se Kyung(played by Go Na Eun) told Kim Hyun Woo(played by Lee Sang Woo) not to leave her.

Se Kyung said to Hyun Woo, “Don’t tell me that you’re going to leave this place. I’m anxious these days. I feel like you’re going to leave me after saying this place doesn’t suit you. Don’t do that, baby. Or else I might die.”

Hyun Woo replied, “It’s not that I don’t like this place. I just don’t want to be someone else’s doll.”

cr: koreandrama

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Marriage Episode 23 Review: Nam Sang Mi Yells At Yoon So Jung “Please Stop!” class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 20px !important; "Goddess of Marriage Episode 23 Review: Nam Sang Mi Yells At Yoon So Jung “Please Stop!”

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=Sunny  0 Comments  20 viewsSep 14, 2013

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 23, Song Ji Hye(played by Nam Sang Mi) yelled at her mother-in-law, Lee Jung Sook(played by Yoon So Jung), for the first time.

Jung Sook found out that Ji Hye has started to work, and came to see her at her house. Ji Hye was making food for her friend who was over at her house for a rest. Jung Sook suddenly appeared and shouted at Ji Hye. Ji Hye’s friend saw this, and quickly left the house.

As Jung Sook threw Ji Hye’s books and her laptop, Ji Hye yelled, “Stop! Please stop! Can you not hear me?” Jung Sook was surprised and asked, “What do you think you’re doing?”

As time goes by, my empathy for HJ is waning. Though nobody deserves the mistreatment she has suffered, HJ should have had a decent sense of the implications marrying into the Kang clan would entail. A family as wealthy and as powerful as her in-laws obviously would have been surrounded with all kinds of notoriety regarding how manipulative and self-serving its members are. She probably knew better, yet still chased the $$$. I'm not implying that she got what she deserved, but she has nobody to blame but herself for current plight; she didn't have to marry TJ.

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Marriage Episode 23 Review: Nam Sang Mi Asks Kim Ji Hoon for a Divorce class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 20px !important; "Goddess of Marriage Episode 23 Review: Nam Sang Mi Asks Kim Ji Hoon for a Divorce

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=Sunny  0 Comments  37 viewsSep 14, 2013

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 23, Song Ji Hye(played by Nam Sang Mi) asked her husband, Kang Tae Wook(played by Kim Ji Hoon), for a divorce.

As soon as Tae Wook heard that Lee Jung Sook(played by Yoon So Jung) made a huge fuss to Ji Hye, he quickly came home to comfort her. However, Ji Hye said, “I want a divorce. I can’t live like this anymore.” Tae Wook was speechless.

cr: koreandrama

If TW truly loves JH, he either grants the divorce or moves away with her, cutting off all contact with his family. His wife must be paramount. 
So easy to utter those vows on such a convenient, happy day, so hard to live them out when meaningful, difficult sacrifice is demanded.

Guest SexyDolceVita

NEWMARIO said: Goddess of Marriage Episode 23 Review: Nam Sang Mi Yells At Yoon So Jung “Please Stop!” class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 20px !important; "Goddess of Marriage Episode 23 Review: Nam Sang Mi Yells At Yoon So Jung “Please Stop!”

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=Sunny  0 Comments  20 viewsSep 14, 2013

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 23, Song Ji Hye(played by Nam Sang Mi) yelled at her mother-in-law, Lee Jung Sook(played by Yoon So Jung), for the first time.

Jung Sook found out that Ji Hye has started to work, and came to see her at her house. Ji Hye was making food for her friend who was over at her house for a rest. Jung Sook suddenly appeared and shouted at Ji Hye. Ji Hye’s friend saw this, and quickly left the house.

As Jung Sook threw Ji Hye’s books and her laptop, Ji Hye yelled, “Stop! Please stop! Can you not hear me?” Jung Sook was surprised and asked, “What do you think you’re doing?”

^^^Didn't just break his legs, but the extent of spinal cord damage resulted in loss of sexual (+ bladder and bowel most likely) function as well, which is precluding him from moving on with another woman.

Archived