[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the above post... Is the photos from before the drama started? Well my real question is...is that a wig or his real hair? (only if the photos took place during the filming) lol I definitely prefer the current hair style on him over the long hair. But his face and bod are hot hot hot either way!!!!!

Guest ccaddict

JG to ex"fiance":         "Even if you are about to trip and fall try to avoid touching me"  :))
JG:                            "Get lost"  :-j
Uncle:                        "Bang Shil - fighting"   "CEO Joo - fighting" \m/
TR:                            "Hey, salary man!"  :-h
TS:                            "I am really popular among ghosts"  B-)
JG:                            "I am not even a ghost, but why am i like this?" :-?
JG:                            "The safety hideout came. hide"   8->
JG:                            "My baby. will you come with oppa?"  8-}
JG:                            "Taeyang, i think i love you. what will you do now?" :x
TS:                            "I shine brightly to dead people"  *-:)
TR:                            "I´m not a person. i´m a  goddess" ^:)^
Nutcracker ghost :      "Becuz i lived for you while my heart was beating, me whose heart stopped beating. please let it go"  =((

(:|,will continue tomorrow, good night :-bd

Guest Brianwest92

bluedora said: To the above post... Is the photos from before the drama started? Well my real question is...is that a wig or his real hair? (only if the photos took place during the filming) lol I definitely prefer the current hair style on him over the long hair. But his face and bod are hot hot hot either way!!!!!

the best part of watching korean dramas ..and having friends who don't watch them..

1- you can use some korean words and their faces will be like ?_?
2- when you don't have the guts to confess your feelings to the one you love you can just say "  Naega Neoreul saranghaenabwa " and then RUN
3- and i'm just saying this because seriously i started using it in home,school and in everywhere..the famous "get lost" thing for our JW..hahahahahahaha

sigh , i love being so addicted to korean drama ..<3

also i just notice this ;)) ;))

at this scene we all saw JW taking TY's hand an leave then he told her this..

121337441.jpg

586137852.jpg

650427239.jpg

okay guys..let's just see this from a different angle..JW told TY in another word " i'm holding your hand ..and you didn't even asking me why am i doing this ..is this became like a habit to you..that it's okay if i touch you anytime ..and anywhere ?!!!"

now we the soompi masters asking you SJS oppa ..when GHJ unni touch you ..and you touch her as we all saw BTS..you should actually say "what are you doing ?!!" but instead when she touch you you smile and giggle like a child then touch her back..WE the viewers..what should we do ?!! i mean for the god sake you two fix this bad habit or go and get married already ;))

Guest PBaddict

Written preview is out but cannot figure it our, chingus!!! Help pls!

주중원의 사랑 고백이 진심인지 장난인지 긴가민가한 태공실은 데이트 하러 어디든 가자는 말에 설렌다. 절묘한 타이밍으로 자이언트 그룹 회장이 별세하고, 주중원은 태공실과 함께 장례식장에 간다. 한편 태공실은 정체 모를 귀신에게 몸을 또 빼앗기는데..

Confession... serious... date... giant mall's ceo death... funeral... take body again?....

Help me my dear friends who can read Korean.

BTW, it is 2am in the morning here I suddenly just woke up... It must be a sign:D  or I must have a ghost telling me to do so cuz the written preview was out uuuuuuuuwh :D anybody else here?

Guest IguanaSoap

PBaddict

said: 

BTW, it is 2am in the morning here I suddenly just woke up... It must be a sign:D  or I must have a ghost telling me to do so cuz the written preview was out uuuuuuuuwh :D anybody else here?

Archived