[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest august101

I wonder if the ghost GS sees isn't so much a ghost as the memory of HJ as she was pre-accident. Post-accident she has amnesia, major reconstructive surgery and feels an odd connection to JW but she doesn't know why.

Episode 10 was sooooo brilliant and exciting!
Do you think that the stalker/Hee Joo/twin has been using the ransom money to follow JW around the world? That would explain what happened to the money. On the other hand...if it's really a twin, then she must have been an orphan too. What if she was adopted by Giant CEO but her sister was left as an orphan...and they did the sick thing of switching places to be "fair"? Based on "Hee Joo's ghost", the twin who died is clearly the one who loved Joong Won. 
I just think that it would be such a twist if the evil twin was Giant CEO's adopted daughter, which would present JW with the biggest money temptation ever - acquiring that stupid building that's growing taller than his.
And, it was five years since JW and evil twin returned to Korea...this is totally foreshadowing Gong Shil's accident revelation, right? Five years ago is about the right time for her to have had the accident.
And (again) I guess most of us have the idea that the "curse" on all of JW's potential brides was actually man-made...so, why does stalker not want JW to get married? To have him for herself? Revenge? The motive better be good because the actions are kind of crazy...

Guest HavenInMuse

august101 said: I wonder if the ghost GS sees isn't so much a ghost as the memory of HJ as she was pre-accident. Post-accident she has amnesia, major reconstructive surgery and feels an odd connection to JW but she doesn't know why.

hazey said: Episode 10 was sooooo brilliant and exciting!
Do you think that the stalker/Hee Joo/twin has been using the ransom money to follow JW around the world? That would explain what happened to the money. On the other hand...if it's really a twin, then she must have been an orphan too. What if she was adopted by Giant CEO but her sister was left as an orphan...and they did the sick thing of switching places to be "fair"? Based on "Hee Joo's ghost", the twin who died is clearly the one who loved Joong Won. 
I just think that it would be such a twist if the evil twin was Giant CEO's adopted daughter, which would present JW with the biggest money temptation ever - acquiring that stupid building that's growing taller than his.
And, it was five years since JW and evil twin returned to Korea...this is totally foreshadowing Gong Shil's accident revelation, right? Five years ago is about the right time for her to have had the accident.

Archived