[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....Lol @Sunset90..thats true.....both such beautiful dramas, different genres, one with ghosts, the other with snails... but having two amazingly beautiful couples who had this awesome ability to charm, display, excite, create....OMG!..unbelievable and unforgettable...absolutely...!! The chemistry exhibited by the SoGong and Jjangs...WOW!!....I mean, they were both CEO's (Shopping Mall Kingdom & Hair/Shampoo Products) one with the monumental and unforgettable "Gyogeo" and the other with the catchy insane :"laugh"...!! I mean who would have thought these two ahjussi' would provide so much laughter and love in all our hearts....hahahaha!!!
And then we had the one who could see ghosts, and the other who charmed everyone by being the post it person....I mean, to be the one who would capture the hearts of these two amazing CEO's....OMG!!!....(I could be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky!...)...Remember the 3 ahjussi' singing the 3 Bear song...OMO...hilarious! and then remember the karaoke performance of Guen and Mi Young...priceless!...Yep, some similarities in parts I guess, and lots of stand-out-heart-aching-butterfly-somersault-moments....sigh, absolutely!!
Yes, @Sunset90, these two dramas, brilliance at its best form EVER!!!........ARGH!!...
You know whats funny, after watching TMS this time round again, I just noticed that the mechanic who stabbed the beautiful JJW did not go to jail...and instead returned to Kingdom lurking around the building, probably only a few weeks after the incident, searching for that woman, who now has given him insomnia..huh!!!...LOL....but other than that....I LOVE TMS...
Ok, its so good to see all the familiar members here once again, it is so good to be able to have the freedom to write in other threads, but then have the luxury and pleasure of returning here...thank you so much @everyone....This thread was always the happy-feels-fair-safe-and-simple place where I continue to enjoy and be part of....Kahmsamnida...
Have a great week peeps, enjoy, live and love life.....TMS FIGHTING!!!

>:D< >:D< >:D<

I just remembered! Where are the HONG Sisters, with their drama of the year? Did they go into hibernation to charge their creative cells? Anyways I hope they come back in 2015 with a bang and a reunion of GHJ and SJS, pretty please?? Or just one of them, as GHJ worked in BL also with them...!

Guest marikolah

@Sur I was wondering the same thing...where are the hong sisters?
"The Hong sisters of Hong Jeong-eun and Hong Mi-ran, who wrote the script for “Best Love” starring Cha Seung-won and Gong Hyo-jin, are currently working on a romantic comedy for the Chinese market."
koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=167799

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spring Andrew

marikolah said: @Sur I was wondering the same thing...where are the hong sisters?
"The Hong sisters of Hong Jeong-eun and Hong Mi-ran, who wrote the script for “Best Love” starring Cha Seung-won and Gong Hyo-jin, are currently working on a romantic comedy for the Chinese market."
koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=167799

• 2 weeks later...

Archived