[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Guest papoyfangirl

serologist said: Had a Korean friend to translate this for me. JJW confessed to TGS that he loves her. However, TGS is not sure. So, JJW offers to date TGS and TGS is very happy/touched about it. Meanwhile, the Giant CEO has passed away and TGS and JJW both attend his funeral. The ghost of Giant CEO takes over TGS's body.

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

axerine_1 said: I'll try to translate:
Gong Shil is confused whether Joong Won's confession is sincere or a joke. Joong Won said let's go for a date anywhere and her heart flutters. At the same (coincidental?) time, the CEO of Giant Group passed away and Joong Won and Gong Shil went to his funeral. 
On the other hand an unknown ghost tries to take over Gong Shil's body again but....

Guest papoyfangirl

hubilai said: Written preview of Epsiode 11:
주중원의 사랑 고백이 진심인지 장난인지 긴가민가한 태공실은 데이트 하러 어디든 가자는 말에. 장난 타이밍으로 자이언트 그룹 회장이 별세하고, 주중원은 태공실과 함께 장례식장에 간다. 한편 태공실은 정체 모를 귀신에게 몸을 또 빼앗기는데..

Tae Gong Shil, who is unclear about whether the love confession of Joo Joong Won is sincerity or not, is excited when Joo Jong Won says "let's go somewhere to date". In that time, CEO of Giant Mall passes away and Joo Joong Won and Tae Gong Shil go to the funeral. On the other hand, Tae Gong Shil's body is taken away (robbed) again by an unknown ghost, but...

Guest IguanaSoap

linhthao said: Seriously guys, I have never been into any thread like this before. You guys really rock!! I am always amazed at how smart, adorable, and insightful thoughts and pics you are!!! Way to start off a new day reading this awesome thread!!

papoyfangirl said: hubilai said: Written preview of Epsiode 11:
주중원의 사랑 고백이 진심인지 장난인지 긴가민가한 태공실은 데이트 하러 어디든 가자는 말에. 장난 타이밍으로 자이언트 그룹 회장이 별세하고, 주중원은 태공실과 함께 장례식장에 간다. 한편 태공실은 정체 모를 귀신에게 몸을 또 빼앗기는데..

Tae Gong Shil, who is unclear about whether the love confession of Joo Joong Won is sincerity or not, is excited when Joo Jong Won says "let's go somewhere to date". In that time, CEO of Giant Mall passes away and Joo Joong Won and Tae Gong Shil go to the funeral. On the other hand, Tae Gong Shil's body is taken away (robbed) again by an unknown ghost, but...

Guest papoyfangirl

nupur1586 said: papoyfangirl said: hubilai said: Written preview of Epsiode 11:

nupur1586 said: papoyfangirl said: hubilai said: Written preview of Epsiode 11:

I'll try to translate:

주중원의 사랑 고백이 진심인지 장난인지 긴가민가한 태공실은 데이트 하러 어디든 가자는 말에 설렌다. 절묘한 타이밍으로 자이언트 그룹 회장이 별세하고, 주중원은 태공실과 함께 장례식장에 간다. 한편 태공실은 정체 모를 귀신에게 몸을 또 빼앗기는데..

Gong Shil is confused whether Joong Won's confession is sincere or a joke. Joong Won said let's go for a date anywhere and her heart flutters. At the same (coincidental?) time, the CEO of Giant Group passed away and Joong Won and Gong Shil went to his funeral. 

On the other hand an unknown ghost tries to take over Gong Shil's body again but....

What the.....here's the big BUT again lol...I am going insane...so I better get lost first...but come back later hihihi

So does he need to kiss her every time she got possessed? Wasn't it because the piano's wife ghost confronted his feeling? so he just wanted to prove her (or maybe he wants GS to comeback). Because when she first got possessed as a dog, he just need to hold her like usual and the ghost will get out of her body. Lol i don't mind about the kissing though~~

Guest samasta93

oh.my.gawddddd
we gonna have a date between the adorable OTP??? I don't care if even it's just a trial date~! lol what I need is more steamy interactionSSS =))
omonaaaaaa~
this is freaking awesomeeeeeeeee!
hippostyle_zps08b95e81.gif

TMS... I owed you, dude! Many thanks for really saving my sanity out from the dry Sahara Desert experience I got from EOG..!You should share your rom-com expertise to the frigid writer-nim of EOG for his romantic life seems so miserable and as dry as Sahara Desert, indeed~~  X_X

Archived