[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Just curious!
Do so many reminders regarding the rules appear ever so often in all the threads or it is due to the result of exuberance and excitement of the members in this forum only?
@Maja: Thanks ....you and others sure are kept busy :-h

Guest laissezze

awwwww...KT is watching ES while sleeping...SERIOUSLY! I THINK I WILL BE SEEING MORE OF THESE SCENES... 
*I hope to see one when they're together somewhere, on a bed, perhaps?* lol! naughty mind of mine... 

Guest jjsweeter0211

The writer gave us so many hints about " sleeping beauty". ( KT and YD look at ES when she sleeps, KT's mum practices her English by reading the story of Sleeping Beauty)It couldn't be simply a coincidence or randomness right?We all know "Sleeping Beauty" in a novel is a princess.I would be so delighted  if the theory which I have thought of before the drama starts eventually come true. Eun Sang is actually a heiress, the hidden/lost daughter of a powerful chaebol.

tumblr_mv165p1uVy1qexeroo1_400.pngtumblr_mv3qe3yFob1soyyieo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mv17fuNhfF1sl2kq7o1_500.jpg

@maris1 I simply meant streaming sites could  be removed if mentioned. Other than that, yes, exuberance too many quotes of pics can make the thread become slow to load?
But it is a great show and so much fun to watch.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Sin-hye takes selfies with Kim Woo-bin

Source | 2013/10/22 |

photo362617.jpg

Actress Park Sin-hye took selfies during "The Heirs" shooting session with Kim Woo-bin.

She posted a picture on Twitter saying, "It's a long wait huh? I hope you can wait longer with this. We already took out our padded jumpers because it's so cold. It's cold in the early mornings".

Park Sin-hye and Kim Woo-bin are looking at the corner mirror of a convenient store. Kim Woo-bin is smiling widely and Park Sin-hye is making a cute face.

Netizens say, "She's with Kim Woo-bin", "I can't wait for Wednesday" and more.

Meanwhile, in the preview of the fifth episode, Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho) stands facing Cha Eun-sang (Park Sin-hye) and tells her, "You are in my mind and won't leave". Choi Yeong-do (Kim Woo-bin) says, "I didn't tell you this but you're mine from today onwards".

Source : enews24.interest.me/n...