[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

snowhninpyae said: [상속자들 BTS] Lee Min-ho 이민호 3rd day in Malibu ~ private villa

Cr:lee min ho_heirs

Original Vid on IG:
http://instagram.com/p/ekiGfwEHVO/ Does anyone here watch Revenge? I was wondering why this place looked so familiar so I went and did some digging and found it was Nolan Ross' house in Season 1!
Here's a screencap from S01E08
Screen_Shot_2013_09_23_at_9_20_24_AM.png

Kim Tan Baby spotted at Balboa Park (Botanical Garden) in San Diego today!!!~~ xoxo 

ba21310fgw1e8w2wk5lpgj20gu0guwgm.jpg
(cr. @villagepanda777)
KT baby, you've been wearing that shirt an awful lot :))
They've been here for almost three weeks and they are filming just eps 1 and 2, right? I hope they have 3 and 4 done back in Seoul already b/c it's cutting it close to the premier date 8-X

On the other hand, seeing Kim Tan wearing that shirt a lot makes me think, maybe the U.S. portion will be like Before Sunrise, where KT and Eun-sang share their brief moment together before they bid farewell. It would be bittersweet :(
@mangoberrie - yeah, it's Nolan's house. I thought part of that show was filmed in S. Carolina or somewhere down south :-?

Guest jjsweeter0211

ZE:A’S PARK HYUNG SIK IS A HANDSOME NERD FOR L’OFFICIEL HOMMES KOREA’S OCTOBER 2013 EDITION

Posted by goodange on Monday, September 23, 2013 ·

Come October, be dazzled by ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik, who’ll be sharing screen time with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye in Heirs, as well as grace the pages of L’Officiel Hommes Korea.

For the publication, the idol reveals an image of a charming man, dressed in a variety of comfortable suits and donning a number of horn rimmed glasses.

1_zps7c7f23ee.jpg~original2_zps72b333fe.jpg~original3_zps075c2d51.jpg~original4_zpsa45f7174.jpg~original5_zps75c41721.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/23/zeas-park-hyung-sik-is-a-handsome-nerd-for-lofficiel-hommes-koreas-october-2013-edition/

LOL @sia3 and @Maja you green eyed monsters lol

but yeah Ms Malibu is getting suspicious to me Ive seen her alot with the cast. One she is a huge fan ( which I wouldnt doubt) and since she is ms malibu she gets exclusiveness, or maybe she will do a cameo for heirs who knows we shall see.
But you two are cracking me up lol

OMG theyre in San Diego!!! :((

Guest almontel

wow..it's good to know they visited places i've visited in the past...i remember the lily pond and right across was the rose garden...i remember waiting for the tram and my mom needing to use the bathroom so we missed the first tram stop...aigo...
so it looks like KimTan's Ex GF will be on this shoot with Eun Sang...hmmmm...it's getting interesting...
thanks for sharing...