[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@thunderempress in etude CF I think that JGS did all kiss, PSH just give her lips. she just shaked her head to make it work :D

like the previous post said that PSH try to avoid passionate kiss scene with her co-star that has many fans.

but I don't know why she did it with LMH (as we know that LMH also has many fans)

maybe because she also enjoyed it same like LMH :))

Guest jjsweeter0211

Shin Hye has just tweeted
박신혜 ‏@ssinz43s

곧.. <왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라. 상속자들> 마지막 회가 방송됩니다. 함께 마지막 방송 본방사수해요...^^

Google translate

Soon .. <Who write to the crown, he called to withstand the weight. Heirs> the last episode is broadcast. Last broadcast bonbang shooter with me ... ^ ^

Guest sullifish

곧.. <왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라. 상속자들> 마지막 회가 방송됩니다. 함께 마지막 방송 본방사수해요...^^
soon last episode to be air
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

cr to dc

Guest almontel

i have a heavy feeling in my chest which can only be relieved by watching TAN&ES with one more or a couple more Passionate kisses.....
this is heartwrenching...to say goodbye to you all....
it's on!!!

Omg HS in a McDonald's ad! Lolll..

Starts! Can't believe this is my last recap. T.T

KT and YD are staring out into the city from the rooftop. Both with daddy issues. Understanding each other without speaking a word. YD finally says something and breaks the silence.

KT is at ES's cafe talking to a lady about his dad.

I am trying to hold back my tears as I am typing this  :(( :(( :(( We're down to the last episode. Here's to hoping for a perfect closure for this awesome drama :(|)Episode 19 was really one of the best episodes. So much cuteness from KT-ES. The scene in which they were at ES's old apartment, the video presentation ohmygod that scene really hit me bad because I felt like I had become one with this drama.When daddy Kim was reminiscing his past with kid KT and teen Won, so sad for him :-( I pitied him so much during that scene.KWB did brilliantly during the scene with his dad.I AM GOING TO MISS THIS DRAMA <3