[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Mishiellie

@adlyn13 his crying scenes are really moving.. but man if you see him reveal his tragic first love story on strong heart.. you will know where all the emotion came from~~ he went through a lot~~and I think that particular relationship really helped him act in those heart wrenching scene we saw
@shengvang YAY party over at my CJH thread haha  

@Mishielle wait, who's story on strong heart? I want to know also lol.

Hmmmmm, maybe I shall one of these days, but omo, I have not posted in any threads that doesn't assoicate with lmh, I will need time letting go of myself lol. But when I swoon, I SWOON, so when I start, you cannot kick me out no matter how annoying i am, deal? hahahahahahahahahah =)) @adlyn13 we shall invade CJH's thread with our swoons, hahaha.

Guest Mishiellie

@adlyn13 @shengvang 
ooo i'm talking about CJH ~~~ During strong heart He shared about his first love at age 20... he date a girl who was 5 yrs older. it was love at first site for him. but he really wanted her so he lied about his age... and then it got hard because he was still young and she was 25 and all her friends are getting married and stuff... and he was poor..  so reality eventually made them breakup... so he said she was the kind who will never call him after breakup.. but one day she kept on calling and calling.. but he didn't pick up... and then a few days later.. he got a call from the police saying the girl was dead... he of course didn't reveal reason for her death.. but He has a huge regret in his life because he kept on thinking IF he picked up those calls....he wanted to die at that time.. it was just when he debuted.. like 2006 ish and he fell into a dark place for yrs.. he wanted to give up on everything... 
he also said his role in pasta was something he wanted to forget about kinda.. because it was during this time.. and he really didn't perform at his best

but then after his story on strong heart... he got really criticized by dumb netizens saying how he probably fabricated the story.. and just wanted attention
and then CJH responded to their criticisms through a tweet  “Listen, all losers who see everything in a negative and impure way. For what do you think I confided things like that? Even though I’m still a newcomer six years after debut, I don’t have any lingering desire [to get attention.]”  (cr:enewsworld)
I loved his response~~ he is so straight up he does not give a poop =P

oo and yes pls come and invade my CJH thread ahahahaha I always feel like i'm talking to myself in there ~~~ Swoon fest!!!

@Mishielle a heartfelt tragic story. :(( :(( :(( makes me love him even more. Sometimes netizens annoy me, they always have something bad to say! X(I mean c'mon, seriously, ya really think he'd use such a sad story to get fame?! Aissshhh gets me angry. Gu guns :-bd you go hottie! I am satisfied with his response, don't let anyone step on you! =D>

CJH FIGHTING!

With that said, still crossing my fingers he'd join the cast. Oh please, he's killing me, please confirm soon lol.

It is hard for me to post in threads I don't normally post in,
but I promise if you tag me, I'll be there swooning the life in me away hahahaha.
I need to release my swoons of gu guns somewhere,
and I think his thread would be the perfect place hahahaha =))

@KhushiRS nice to meet you the drama is supposed to broadcast in October or so and no they haven't started filing because LMH has a concert from May-July and PSH also has some kind of tour as well

@shengvang  @Mishiellie

I loved his reponse too... the nerve of some people really ..... how can such a tragic story be made up. its not possible
anyway he needs confirm like NOW!!!!  more reason to love mr. hot gu guns ;))

Guest wisteria7

raindrops1 said: This thread is moving quickly. It's fun to see/ read the conversations.

*waves* hello to wisteria7. It has been a while. Hope you are well. :)

class="post-title"Choi Jin Hyuk Offered the Role of Lee Min Ho’s Brother in Heirs

By Kunku+ on May 3, 2013 | 5 Comments

64073_395303230551551_492279465_n.jpg

After the excitement and disappointment of Jung Yong Hwa‘s role in Kim Eun Sook’s Heirs, there might be another reason to rejoice! Choi Jin Hyuk, who cameos as Lee Seung Gi‘s father in Gu Family Book, has been offered the role of Lee Min Ho‘s older brother. A disclaimer shall be made that he is not replacing Jung Yong Hwa, however, so that shall remain a mystery for now.

As of now, Choi Jin Hyuk is only considering the role but so far it seems to be positive. His cameo in Gu Family Book riled up a lot of anticipation for his next appearance in a drama. Choi Jin Hyuk would make a lot of viewers happy if he were to accept the role as Lee Min Ho’s older brother.

Just in case he says no, though, can you imagine any one else who would be suited to take this role?

(Source: www.thedramacorner.wordpress.com)

Source:http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/05/choi-jin-hyuk-offered-role-in-heirs/