[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest useobwa

Finally the preview for episode 13 + 14!
Sweet moments everywhere and also Young Do is stepping out to protect his friend Kim Tan and also his first love Eun Sang.Daddy Kim is making me so so so mad! I hope Chan Young's dad will help the love bird (Tannie and Eun Sangie).
After watching episode 11 & 12, I hope the happy ending for Young Do will be him finally found his mum. :-)The Heirs is really daebak! I really hope they will extend the episodes T_T still, 4 more days to go! Fighting, Heirling chingus!

yes! ep 13 preview is out... i loved the last scene where he said "i already am,you r there in that"..wow loved it!!poor YD ,he would b really sad aftr hearing what KT said...hoping more bromance between KT/YD...
and most importantly i want CY/BN scenes..they r  a absolute treat to watch..!!and i feel that CY should hv more screen presence..i hardly saw him in the last ep..

Guest mystisith

Awww. That preview tells me that we are back to the cute. Welcome back!  >:D< I'm almost sure that ep 13 will start with a replay of the last scene of episode 12... Smart ratings strategy! All the melodrama lovers who watched Secret the last weeks will be hooked & will stay for the rest of the journey. (I'd be surprised if those viewers would try & like Pretty Boy...)  :P Also, that pic with YD and Rachel: Tension in the air, the good kind.  :D Uri writer-nim knows us well... By the way:  :-h

Aaaah the preview is so sweet. But I push my self not too get exiting..The next cliffhanger is frightened me :D

@simplymebeingcrazy

chinggu-ya, where are you?????? Our OTP is spending the night together without any kiss. Do you think that will make any sense???? [-X