[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

THE END...  :(( :(( :((
The ending not so neat and seems a bit rushing but does make sense, it justify the one trying to wear the crown, bears the crown.. the heirs..
I wish there could be more screen time for KT and ES.. and passionate kiss between them   :(:( 

I feel really sorry for WonHe decided to go into the arranged marriage to save the company from the evil stepmother's hands!!!!You can say that he chose the company over HJbut that's not the only reasonHis father was unconscious, things looked grim as evil stepmother was gathering support on her side to snatch the companyTan is too young and plus he has ESI would rather think that Won chose FAMILYHe wants to protect the company, which to him is like his family because it represents the way for him to get approval from his fatherIf he had just thrown his hands up in the air and said, stuff it i dont care, i'm just going to go with HJ and let the company be snatched away by evil stepmother, he would be perceived as an irresponsible sonI'm not saying what he did was necessarily right, but I feel his pain in that he felt there was nowhere to turn except to go into this marriage to pull the support back away from the evil stepmumHe does certainly care very much about HJ but I think since he was young, all the responsibility and expectations have been placed on his shouldersTan on the other hand was sent to the US..it's not like his dad was going to let him do whatever but he's not the one with the responsibility either. That's why it was perhaps easier for Tan to just go, i'm going to give this up and go with ESWon has a different personality and grew up with very different circumstancesAt the end of the day though, whatever you see his motives for doing what he did were, he did bear the consequences of the decisions he made

I loved the ending and It does look like they got married. It wasnt a passionate kiss but It was cute. I want her dress and she looks so pretty in It.

Experiencing withdrawal symptoms right at this moment. I don't think I have enough courage to re-watch this final episode with subs  :(( Thank you all for your spreading the love for this drama with your rants, predictions, comments and insights. I have sincerely enjoyed watching this drama alone but all of you here made my 2 months+ of watching this drama more meaningful.Can't believe it's over....

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mxp6qpSE0s1scm9d0o1_500.jpg
마음이 아프니? 가슴이 찢어져? 이 글 올리는 내 기분은 어떨까?ㅠㅠ상속자들이 끝이 났습니다..너무 많은 걸 배우고 행복하게 촬영 잘 마쳤습니다. 그동안 상속자들 사랑해주셨던 많은 분들께 감사의 말씀 전하며 더 좋은 모습 보여드릴 수 있게 노력하겠습니다. 감사합니다~

Google translate
Heart is sick? A broken heart? How about posting this article my mood? ㅠ ㅠ heirs have seen too much to learn to be happy .. I finished shooting. Many thanks I love heirs who had been the better side regards the word hope to be able to show you. Thank you ~

http://me2day.net/jiwon-kim

652be1c5gw1ebha2zk0mnj20hw28817i.jpg
I've to say without subtitles, I don't think I am satisfied with these kind of ending and poor Won. It feels like he will repeat the history of daddy Kim with Ji Sook, doesn't it? Gaaaahhhhhhh ~ X( Future is uncertain but hell, why marry each other when there is no love? Will the wife-to-be be loyal to Won? I don't know, just don't think I like the idea of this. :(