[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Speaking of marriage i had this weird dream last night that ES and KT are like shopping around in the mall. They go to a jewlery store and he picks out a ring. All of a sudden they start to run and people are chasing them. Then they are walking and KT asks her to marry him in the middle of the mall with everyone watching them. She says Yes but then they get chased again and she hides the ring in her hand. Then it skips to them going to the elevator, they start to make out and she doesnt have that pained face. Lol then It fades to white as if i was watching an episode or something. It goes to a Preview and ES shows someone the box with the ring in It and says something in Korean.

When i woke up i was like Wow that was weird. Lol

Why are we talking about proposals when these kids are only 18... Hahahaa.. Judging from ES's character, I doubt she will readily say yes to marriage. She has a lot she wants to accomplish as a person and KT understands that very well. KT has a lot to accomplish too. Whether he likes it or not, it's his responsibility to take care of the company with his brother. My ideal ending for this drama would be both of them walking towards their goals and fulfilling their responsibilities, with each other hand in hand. Time jump and we see them as adults ready to go on the next chapter of their lives. I doubt there'll be any bed scenes either because I don't think Park Shin Hye as an actress is ready to cross that barrier in her acting career yet. As most we'll get a sleep side by side scene.. Lol... If we're talking Son Ye Jin or Shin Min Ah or Han Hyo Joo then that's a different story. It's just me but I think every actress has to reach a maturity stage in their acting regardless of age to carry off such scenes.

Guest shinangel

hey guys, I have been lurking around for two weeks now and I'm glad i found this thread  :D  I'm new here and i hoping that you will guide me O:-)
btw I'm psh fan and now a certified minshin :x

shinangel said: hey guys, I have been lurking around for two weeks now and I'm glad i found this thread  :D  I'm new here and i hoping that you will guide me O:-)
btw I'm psh fan and now a certified minshin :x
~yeeeeeyyyyy welcome... mwahhhugs.. hehehhe.. MinShin here, too ..