[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Time jump? He is in suit. What is that mark on his face? I bet his dad slap him again? or YD and KT have a fight again? or is it a kiss mark hahaha
 OMG Wednesday come faster, I can't wait to watch it at the same time I don't want it to be over soon.. LOL 

@Yuuni
>:D< Where have you been?

@ravarie
He does dress too adult for 18 yo, right?
I was looking at it and thinking about that too but I don't think there will be a time jump that (and him being hurt on the face). The reason for no time jump is I'm betting on KES also wants to pair up Won and Hyun Joo so if we get time jump then how is she going to deal with Won's relationship? Can't have him married another woman so Tanny gets to be happy with ES. Just doesn't sound right to me...

sia3 said: @Yuuni
>:D< Where have you been?

@ravarie
He does dress too adult for 18 yo, right?
I was looking at it and thinking about that too but I don't think there will be a time jump that (and him being hurt on the face). The reason for no time jump is I'm betting on KES also wants to pair up Won and Hyun Joo so if we get time jump then how is she going to deal with Won's relationship? Can't have him married another woman so Tanny gets to be happy with ES. Just doesn't sound right to me...

@sia3
It looks like a bruise on Kim Tan's face to me.
Maybe he got beaten by Daddy Kim's guards while trying to escape Seoul to look for ES.
Or, he and Young Do go at it again. :))

Time jump it seems. Maybe they're shooting for Ep 18 now? Whatever it is, I have (finally) decided to resort in trusting KES for she will DEFINITELY give us a happy ending  [-O< It's quite tiring to be so nervewrecking all the time right? So writer-nim, I trust you, don't make me mad  :-w

@myphim
Hmm too bad it's just a bruise not something big like stabbing. :))
I've been telling the girls that I wish to see Tan getting stabbed because it seems to be the trend for male lead to get stabbed this year =))
E.g.
The Master's Sun
I Hear Your Voice
Who Are You
When A Man Loves
(I wonder if Ji Sung gets stabbed in Secret, I didn't watch)... LOL

=)) =)) =))
So Drama God and KES, can I see Lee Min Ho do getting stabbed? [-O<
Just coz he does pain sooooooooooooo satisfyingly well! ;))

Guest sillycuckoo

@Young-do's drawing of Tan.

That nose tho. haha. hahahaa. He was probably trying to show the super straight nose of LMH. KEKE

sia3 said: @myphim
I've been telling the girls that I wish to see Tan getting stabbed because it seems to be the trend for male lead to get stabbed this year =))

=)) =)) =))

@myphim

E.g.

The Master's Sun

I Hear Your Voice

Who Are You

When A Man Loves

(I wonder if Ji Sung gets stabbed in Secret, I didn't watch)... LOL

=)) =)) =))

@sia3 don't forget, oh soo got stabbed in TWTWB. :)) I cried, and cried, and cried, and my roommates thought I was crazy :D but I still cried.

@awesomeduck and I came up with a list of how this could possibly happen.

After Kim Tan finds out where Eun Sang is hiding, he rushes over there only to find Young Do hugging Eun Sang by the beach. He is so hurt that he grabs the closest knife (don't ask my how the knife got there) and stabs Young Do with it, he also stabs Eun Sang (because you know, he's crazy). Only then he finds out that Young Do was hugging her to console her because she was crying about how she misses her dear tanny. Too late, she is bleeding to death. After this, Kim Tan walks alone by the beach and couldn't bear the thought of living without Eun Sang so he stabs himself.

We called this, "what happened at jeguk high."

:)) :)) :))

Awesomeduck what was the one you came up with that had us both laughing off our beds?